Men in women's bathrooms

Laughing....sticks and stones, Sil.

Meanwhile, trans folks can use the bathroom of their gender identity through much of your state. And target. And most retails. With public support growing.

Ignore as you will. It won't matter.
Bullshit. Nobody wants wants these sick sexual perverts in the same bathrooms as our 10 year old daughters. All you sickos continue to go to target and share bathrooms. We will stay away.
:clap2:

Meanwhile, trans folks can use the bathroom of their gender identity through much of your state. And target. And most retails. With public support growing.

Bullshit. Nobody wants wants these sick sexual perverts in the same bathrooms as our 10 year old daughters. All you sickos continue to go to target and share bathrooms. We will stay away.
:clap2:

Smiling.....you'll have to stay away from Trump Tower as well. As trans folks are welcome to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity there too.

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)
Poor wytchy...more confused than Nancy Pelosi (who is suffering from severe dementia).

For starters sweetie - that first picture (assuming you’re not lying) is a trans woman. She did not have her chromosomes altered simply because she took steroids.

The second picture (again assuming you’re not lying) is a trans man. He did not have his chromosomes altered simply because he took estrogen.

And - as I’ve stated many times - neither of those severely mentally disturbed creatures could exist if physicians hadn’t violated their Hippocratic Oath out of fear of the Gaystapo.

Thanks for playing
What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?
I don’t know what Target did with their policy, but I do know this much - the American people certainly changed Target’s balance sheets. Their stock has plummeted, they’ve had to close stores, etc. But that’s what happens when you cater to unemployed parasites over producers.

You were misinformed as usual...

Did Target's Stock 'Crash' Due to Their Transgender Bathroom Policy?'
I

How Target's Bathroom Policy Killed TGT Stock - Cabot Wealth Network

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)
Poor wytchy...more confused than Nancy Pelosi (who is suffering from severe dementia).

For starters sweetie - that first picture (assuming you’re not lying) is a trans woman. She did not have her chromosomes altered simply because she took steroids.

The second picture (again assuming you’re not lying) is a trans man. He did not have his chromosomes altered simply because he took estrogen.

And - as I’ve stated many times - neither of those severely mentally disturbed creatures could exist if physicians hadn’t violated their Hippocratic Oath out of fear of the Gaystapo.

Thanks for playing
I don’t know what Target did with their policy, but I do know this much - the American people certainly changed Target’s balance sheets. Their stock has plummeted, they’ve had to close stores, etc. But that’s what happens when you cater to unemployed parasites over producers.

I

Target Stock Plummets After One Million People Boycott Stores?

The stock price was back up 3 months later. And had far more to do with earning reports than it did the 'boycott'.

So did everyone get that? The dems need to promote men in women's/girls showers and locker rooms, and abusing children in the tranny frankenstein project linked in my signature. Should be the perfect "non-radar" platform for them to warm the hearts of their middle bloc in election year 2018.

Skylar says those platforms don't even register on dinner table conversations in the Rust Belt. So, follow his good advice dems!

just cause someone likes to wear a dress doesn't make that someone a woman. please understand biology is what it is. dick man, vagina women. don't have one or the other your not that gender. kapeesh?

Like our forefathers said...."We hold these truths to be self-evident....."

You don't even know what gender identity is, Sil. You're literally arguing your own ignorance, insisting that because you refuse to learn what gender identity is.....it must not exist.

Sorry, Sil....but we don't base our laws or policies any more on your willful ignorance than we do your imagination.

Target still allows trans folks to use the bathroom of their choice. As does Trump tower. With public support growing
sure we do, dick=man, vagina=woman. Now what is it you think are other choices?

Even Trump Tower allows transgender folks to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Trans women are just going to the bathroom. And about half the nation supports them, opposing transbathroom laws that restrict their access.

And that number is growing.
nothing that is a trans woman. nothing. there is dick=man and vagina=woman. trans doesn't qualify as a gender.

nope. I dare them.

They do every day. In the Trump Tower. In Target. In a myriad of other retailers, colleges and public buildings.

But keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

nope. I dare them.

They do every day. In the Trump Tower. In Target. In a myriad of other retailers, colleges and public buildings.

you have no evidence screw loose dude.

Thanks for playing

I

Target - still in business, still has inclusive bathrooms and their stock is fine. Now what?

Thanks for playing

I

Target - still in business, still has inclusive bathrooms and their stock is fine. Now what?
I don't shop there. haven't for over a year now. fk them. what good business. LOL

nope. I dare them.

If no trans women are using the bathrooms at Target.....then what are you hapless souls shitting your panties about?

nope. I dare them.

If no trans women are using the bathrooms at Target.....then what are you hapless souls shitting your panties about?
you said trump towers. are you confused? Target is shit. I don't shop there any longer. bad bathroom policies.

nope. I dare them.

you said trump towers. are you confused? Target is shit. I don't shop there any longer. bad bathroom policies.

Yes, Trump Tower

Caitlyn Jenner takes Donald Trump up on bathroom offer - CNNPolitics

Thanks for playing

I

LOL! You claimed he was misinformed. I posted a story that showed that he was not. I don't blame you for ignoring that. But, don't think it doesn't affect your credibility.

Thanks for playing

I

Everybody knows Target welcomes sexual perverts.

Thanks for playing

I

LOL! You claimed he was misinformed. I posted a story that showed that he was not. I don't blame you for ignoring that. But, don't think it doesn't affect your credibility.

And I posted one that says differently. Regardless of which is the more true story, their inclusive policy did not change and they are doing fine financially.

Thanks for playing

I

Everybody knows Target welcomes sexual perverts.

Not anymore...Republicans won't shop there.

Thanks for playing

I

And I posted one that says differently. Regardless of which is the more true story, their inclusive policy did not change and they are doing fine financially.

Your "source" is snopes, not an actual news source. As I said, your credibility suffers. As far as their "doing fine financially", you might look at this:
The Level to Watch Ahead of Target Earnings

Forum List

Back