Men in women's bathrooms

LOL! You claimed he was misinformed. I posted a story that showed that he was not. I don't blame you for ignoring that. But, don't think it doesn't affect your credibility.

And I posted one that says differently. Regardless of which is the more true story, their inclusive policy did not change and they are doing fine financially.

Your "source" is snopes, not an actual news source. As I said, your credibility suffers. As far as their "doing fine financially", you might look at this:
The Level to Watch Ahead of Target Earnings

Your source wasn't an actual news source either, Genius.

Target's problems have nothing to do with their bathroom policy...that they have not altered. Which was my point in the first place after some douche said they did.

Target - still in business, still has inclusive bathrooms and their stock is fine. Now what?

LOL! You claimed he was misinformed. I posted a story that showed that he was not. I don't blame you for ignoring that. But, don't think it doesn't affect your credibility.

And I posted one that says differently. Regardless of which is the more true story, their inclusive policy did not change and they are doing fine financially.

Your "source" is snopes, not an actual news source. As I said, your credibility suffers. As far as their "doing fine financially", you might look at this:
The Level to Watch Ahead of Target Earnings

Your source wasn't an actual news source either, Genius.

Target's problems have nothing to do with their bathroom policy...that they have not altered. Which was my point in the first place after some douche said they did.

Mine was a financial analyst article. And, I don't claim to be a Genius, though I'm clearly smarter than you.

Everybody knows Target welcomes sexual perverts.
Not anymore...Republicans won't shop there.
So you admit that the sexual deviant, mentally disturbed left targets (pun intended) Republicans? You’re openly admitting that sexual perverts refuse to go there now that Republicans won’t shop there.
Nice mental gymnastics. The inner workings of your brain could probably keep psychologists busy for decades.

I'll see if a blunt statement can wend its way through the muck...Republicans ARE the sexual predators, not Trans people.

Nice mental gymnastics. The inner workings of your brain could probably keep psychologists busy for decades.

I'll see if a blunt statement can wend its way through the muck...Republicans ARE the sexual predators, not Trans people.

So forcing women to tolerate deranged men in their showers and restrooms is good policy for democrats? See, the difference is that the democrat party has promoted this practice as a platform. Republicans have never promoted being sexual predators as a platform. You're being very bigoted and predatory all at the same time. You're judging the entire republican party based on some rotten behavior by a few individuals. It would be the same as saying "all blacks are thieves" just because some of them are in prison for stealing. Shame on you.

If the NAACP adopted stealing as iconic of the black race in general, THAT would be the equivalent of what the democrats are doing making policy of forcing women to tolerate deranged men in their showers, restrooms and locker rooms.

So forcing women to tolerate deranged men in their showers and restrooms is good policy for democrats? See, the difference is that the democrat party has promoted this practice as a platform. Republicans have never promoted being sexual predators as a platform. You're being very bigoted and predatory all at the same time. You're judging the entire republican party based on some rotten behavior by a few individuals. It would be the same as saying "all blacks are thieves" just because some of them are in prison for stealing. Shame on you.

If the NAACP adopted stealing as iconic of the black race in general, THAT would be the equivalent of what the democrats are doing making policy of forcing women to tolerate deranged men in their showers, restrooms and locker rooms.

Again, you're offering us your useless political predictions based on your personal obsessions.

Remember when you insisted that Trump couldn't be elected because of his pro-LGBT stances, including allowing transwomen to use the ladies room in Trump tower?

Your predictions are garbage for one simple reason: Your compulsive obsessions are not the electorates.

Skylar, you did not address the content of my post at all. Furthermore, you went straight to ad hominem. Either stay on the topic, speak to the topic, or get banned like I was for far less. Why they continue to allow you to post as you do is beyond mystery. It's favoritism.

Skylar, you did not address the content of my post at all. Furthermore, you went straight to ad hominem. Either stay on the topic, speak to the topic, or get banned like I was for far less. Why they continue to allow you to post as you do is beyond mystery. It's favoritism.

You were talking about what would be good for democrats politically. Your political predictions are demonstrably garbage. As the source of your predictions is your you, I'm offering evidence that impeaches your source, demonstrating its uselessness.

As your source insisted that Trump couldn't win because of his support of Trans issues. But now you're insisting that the democrats can't win because of their support of trans issues.

Your source sucks at political predictions.

You were talking about what would be good for democrats politically. Your political predictions are demonstrably garbage.

That's a little better. Now let's test one of my predictions: I predict that if you advise the DNC to promote men in women's bathrooms as a platform issue in 2018, the dems will lose bitterly.

Anyone want to place bets? Skylar or me? :popcorn:

You were talking about what would be good for democrats politically. Your political predictions are demonstrably garbage.

That's a little better. Now let's test one of my predictions: I predict that if you advise the DNC to promote men in women's bathrooms as a platform issue in 2018, the dems will lose bitterly.

Anyone want to place bets? Skylar or me? :popcorn:

I predict that your predictions are liquid garbage. As demonstrated by history.

Well there's only one way to find out. Have a visible group of democrats enact laws that force women to share more and more of their intimate hygiene areas with deranged men (aka "trannys"), and well see how the dems do this Fall.....OK?

Well there's only one way to find out. Have a visible group of democrats enact laws that force women to share more and more of their intimate hygiene areas with deranged men (aka "trannys"), and well see how the dems do this Fall.....OK?

Oh, we've already weighed and measured your predictions. You insisted Trump could not be elected based on his support of Trans rights.

Trump won.

Your predictions are garbage, Sil. Pure, meaningless garbage. Just as your legal predictions are garbage. In both instances for the exact same reason.

You keep using your imagination as evidence.

You keep using your imagination as evidence.
Yet I am the one providing links and quotes, while you do not....

Links and quotes to 60 member right wing hate groups.

All while ignoring the APA with its 36,000 members, the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 member, the DSM5, and your own laughable record of failure in predicting legal and political outcomes.

I choose not to ignore what you do.

All while ignoring the APA with its 36,000 members, the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 member, the DSM5, and your own laughable record of failure in predicting legal and political outcomes.

You aren't allowed to call professionals with positions in absolute irrefutable fact "hate groups" when they are acting on those facts to protect children from child abuse. Nor are you allowed to call any person who objects to deranged men in women's hygiene areas "haters". You will have to select new terms for those with legitimate opposing views to your frankly bizarre stances on those topics.

You aren't allowed to call professionals with positions in absolute irrefutable fact "hate groups" when they are acting on those facts to protect children from child abuse.

Of course I can call the 60 member right wing anti-LGBT 'American College of Pediatricians' a hate group. They're rabidly anti-LGBT. They're also designated as much by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is an anti-LGBT hate group founded in 2002.

Meet the Anti-LGBT Hate Group that Filed an Amicus Brief with the Alabama Supreme Court

See how that works? So much for your babble about what I'm 'allowed' to do.

Well then there you go. Tell middle dem voters that if they object to deranged males in their daughter's, wive's or mother's bathrooms, showers and locker rooms, they are "haters". See where that gets the dem vote in 2018. Put your money where your mouth is.

Well then there you go. Tell middle dem voters that if they object to deranged males in their daughter's, wive's or mother's bathrooms, showers and locker rooms, they are "haters". See where that gets the dem vote in 2018. Put your money where your mouth is.

Laughing....like you 'told voters' that Trump wasn't going to win the election because of his support of trans issues?

Sorry, Sil....but your political predictions are meaningless garbage. You keep projecting your imagination and your own personal obsessions onto the electorate. Just like you make the same empty projections onto the law.

Which is why your predictions are useless.

Forum List

Back