Men in women's bathrooms

Everybody knows Target welcomes sexual perverts.
Not anymore...Republicans won't shop there.
So you admit that the sexual deviant, mentally disturbed left targets (pun intended) Republicans? You’re openly admitting that sexual perverts refuse to go there now that Republicans won’t shop there.
Nice mental gymnastics. The inner workings of your brain could probably keep psychologists busy for decades.

I'll see if a blunt statement can wend its way through the muck...Republicans ARE the sexual predators, not Trans people.
no republican I know wanting to go into women's bathrooms. hmmmmmm seems you be confused.

Nice mental gymnastics. The inner workings of your brain could probably keep psychologists busy for decades.
Hey...I’m not the one suffering from “gender confusion”. Only your side of the aisle gets “confused” when their are only two options (and looking down immediately eliminates one).
I'll see if a blunt statement can wend its way through the muck...Republicans ARE the sexual predators, not Trans people.
Republicans aren’t the ones trying to invade the facilities of the opposite sex, buttercup. Bill Clinton - serial sexual predator - was not a Republican. The rapists at Occupy Wall Street rallies were not Republicans, buttercup.

How long can you deny reality?

You insisted Trump could not be elected based on his support of Trans rights.

Trump won.
Yeah...um...President Trump immediately overturned Barack Insane Obama’s illegal/unconstitutional federal bathroom law, snowflake.

Literally the only thing you’ve gotten right in this entire thread so far is “Trump won”.

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is an anti-LGBT hate group founded in 2002.

Meet the Anti-LGBT Hate Group that Filed an Amicus Brief with the Alabama Supreme Court

See how that works? So much for your babble about what I'm 'allowed' to do.
This is exactly how the mess got started. People with medical careers were deathly afraid of losing their careers by being labeled “homophobes” or “hate groups” by radicalized asswipes simply for telling the truth.

Your bat-shit crazy left-wing looney toons accusations doesn’t change the fact that the American College of Pediatricians is not a “hate group”.

I have an entire thread dedicated to the left ignoring science. Skylar is proving that thread 100% accurate right here in this thread.

I predict that your predictions are liquid garbage. As demonstrated by history.
Uh...history shows that Silhouette is 100% correct. :laugh:

(Psst...who is sitting in the Oval Office this evening, snowflake?)
Well, maybe not 100% correct. But I'm right about this one.
I meant 100% correct about THIS! That’s what history has shown. The Dumbocrats got their asses kicked when they started their gender nonsense.

I meant 100% correct about THIS! That’s what history has shown. The Dumbocrats got their asses kicked when they started their gender nonsense.

Yes, very true. I was astounded when Obama did that order mid-election 2016 about the schools. Just utterly jaw on the ground. It killed them. To me it almost seemed like a deliberate attack of Obama on Hillary's chances and all the other down-ticket dems. I want to think it was deliberate because if it was an oversight, it shows that the dems are so utterly out of touch with reality that it would be frankly dangerous to let them govern on any issue. It really was a "we just don't give a fuck what 99% of people think, we're doing this anyway". Which boiled down further is equal to a declaration of kingship, oligarchy or outright fascist rule.

I want to think it was deliberate because if it was an oversight, it shows that the dems are so utterly out of touch with reality that it would be frankly dangerous to let them govern on any issue.
Well that is the unfortunate case. The party has become so radicalized and unhinged that they are completely out of touch with reality and it is extremely dangerous to let them govern. Hence the reason that Republicans are in total control coast-to-coast.

Look at their “leaders”. Nancy Pelosi. Dianne Feinstein. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Not a reasonable, rational, logical person among them.

Yes, very true. I was astounded when Obama did that order mid-election 2016 about the schools. Just utterly jaw on the ground. It killed them. To me it almost seemed like a deliberate attack of Obama on Hillary's chances and all the other down-ticket dems. I want to think it was deliberate because if it was an oversight, it shows that the dems are so utterly out of touch with reality that it would be frankly dangerous to let them govern on any issue. It really was a "we just don't give a fuck what 99% of people think, we're doing this anyway". Which boiled down further is equal to a declaration of kingship, oligarchy or outright fascist rule.

Again, Sil......you don't know what you're talking about. You said over and over, up until the day of the election that Trump couldn't win because of his support of LGBT issues. You assured us that his support made him unelectable because he would allow trans women to use the bathroom in Trump Tower.

You were wrong. You don't speak for 99% of people. You're making the same stupid mistake you always make: you are citing your imagination as fact.

It never is. Your political predictions are like your legal predictions: a record of perfect, laughable failure.

Trump won.
Yeah...um...President Trump immediately overturned Barack Insane Obama’s illegal/unconstitutional federal bathroom law, snowflake.

Literally the only thing you’ve gotten right in this entire thread so far is “Trump won”.
I still can't believe Obama did that in 2016. Still feels like he was out to sabotage his fellow dems.

Trump won.

I still can't believe Obama did that in 2016. Still feels like he was out to sabotage his fellow dems.

I still can't believe you think your political predictions are anything more than useless garbage.

You told us that Trump couldn't be elected in 2016 because of support for trans rights.

Now you're telling us that dems can't be elected in 2018 because of support for trans rights.

Smiling.......but this time you mean it?

When there are private stalls, gender does not matter.

Exactly. The whole premise of the thread is gibberish. As folks are peeing in private stalls. The only way another woman would see a trans woman's genitals....would be looking under the stall door and up between the other woman's legs.

And *that* is the person I am worried about. Not the trans woman just trying to pee.

Here is a picture of a person born looking like a woman. The way they are now, which bathroom would cause the least concern to others?

man-with-beard-and-moustache-in-make-up-posing-picture-id597605327

Are there private stalls in women's communal showers or locker rooms? You understand how legal precedent works, right?

The issue isn't much of bearded women wanting to use communal naked areas with men. It's an issue of the male wanting into the weaker sex naked areas. It's an issue of their feeling vulnerable because they are weaker.

Last edited:
Are their private stalls in women's communal showers or locker rooms? You understand how legal precedent works, right?

There are in the Target bathrooms. And yet you shit your panties, babbling about molestation and lesbian overlords.

And no, you don't know how legal precedent works. As you demonstrated for us with your useless pseudo-legal ramblings about Windsor, Obergefell and the 'infancy doctrine'.

Are their private stalls in women's communal showers or locker rooms? You understand how legal precedent works, right?

There are in the Target bathrooms.

Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal shower down at the community pool ladies' room? Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal showers at the local gym ladies' room? Are there private walkways between the disrobing areas and these communal cleaning stations?

No. So shut the fuck up. This isn't JUST about bathrooms at Target. Insulting readers by insinuating it will remain limited to just there is beyond dishonest. It's predatory.

There are in the Target bathrooms.

Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal shower down at the community pool ladies' room? Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal showers at the local gym ladies' room? Are there private walkways between the disrobing areas and these communal cleaning stations?

No. So shut the fuck up. This isn't JUST about bathrooms at Target. Insulting readers by insinuating it will remain limited to just there is beyond dishonest. It's predatory.

Again, if you limited your objections to the locker rooms, you could make that point.

But you don't. You oppose allowing trans women to use bathrooms even with private stalls. And what woman 'disrobes' in a public bathroom before entering the stall?

Sorry, Sil......but you've already overplayed your hand.

The one who overplays his hand accuses the sane of "overplaying their hand".. You can't make this stuff up. :lmao:

Forum List

Back