Men in women's bathrooms

When there are private stalls, gender does not matter.
Are their private stalls in women's communal showers or locker rooms? You understand how legal precedent works, right?

There are in the Target bathrooms.

Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal shower down at the community pool ladies' room? Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal showers at the local gym ladies' room? Are there private walkways between the disrobing areas and these communal cleaning stations?

No. So shut the fuck up. This isn't JUST about bathrooms at Target. Insulting readers by insinuating it will remain limited to just there is beyond dishonest. It's predatory.

Again, if you limited your objections to the locker rooms, you could make that point.

But you don't. You oppose allowing trans women to use bathrooms even with private stalls.
We understand where your cult's shoehorn legal-inroads go Skylar. Do you play us for that big of fools? If fake women are allowed in women's restrooms, then fake women are allowed ANYWHERE real actual women are sequestered.

Thanks for playing.

Are their private stalls in women's communal showers or locker rooms? You understand how legal precedent works, right?

Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal shower down at the community pool ladies' room? Are there private stalls in the locker room and communal showers at the local gym ladies' room? Are there private walkways between the disrobing areas and these communal cleaning stations?

No. So shut the fuck up. This isn't JUST about bathrooms at Target. Insulting readers by insinuating it will remain limited to just there is beyond dishonest. It's predatory.

Again, if you limited your objections to the locker rooms, you could make that point.

But you don't. You oppose allowing trans women to use bathrooms even with private stalls.
We understand where your cult's shoehorn legal-inroads go Skylar. Do you play us for that big of fools? If fake women are allowed in women's restrooms, then fake women are allowed ANYWHERE real actual women are sequestered.

Thanks for playing.

There is no 'cult', Sil. There's just LGBT folks who are trying to go to the bathroom.

And I want you on record that your *only* opposition to trans women using public ladies room is the 'slippery slope' to locker rooms. Recognizing of course that I have pages and pages of your hysteric anti-trans rants on the matter.

Some of your "folks" have dicks/testicles and want in women's showers and locker rooms, bathrooms etc. Sorry, no can do.

Some of your "folks" have dicks/testicles and want in women's showers and locker rooms, bathrooms etc. Sorry, no can do.

Again, a transwoman just using a bathroom doesn't hurt you in the slightest.

Which is among the many reasons why the nation is slowly becoming more accepting of trans folks

You might have some points, but the reality is that there are still enough people born with a penis, who would be less disruptive or threatening in the women's bathroom.

1972.jpg

There is no hard and fast rule, so your inflexibility is wrong I think.
If you want people to get doctors to sign off, that might be reasonable?

You might have some points, but the reality is that there are still enough people born with a penis, who would be less disruptive or threatening in the women's bathroom....There is no hard and fast rule, so your inflexibility is wrong I think.
If you want people to get doctors to sign off, that might be reasonable?
Skinny males don't get to set a precedent for men in general in women's facilities. Sorry. You let a self-diagnosed skinny dude with makeup in, the burly ones can't be denied. Look up the 14th Amendment when you get a minute. Fake women are fake women who come in all sizes.

Another fail.

1972.jpg

^^Hi, I have issues with being skinny as a guy. Instead of just being OK with my size or going to a gym and eating more, I'm going to cop out and be a fake girl because at least I might get some sex that way...even though then I'll be a sexually numb castrated eunuch with a surgical gash...still male...still skinny...only maybe just a little less lonely.

...and folks, that's a MENTAL issue, not one requiring surgery. And certainly not one who gets a carte blanche to waltz into real actual women's hygiene areas of all types.

1972.jpg

^^Hi, I have issues with being skinny as a guy. Instead of just being OK with my size or going to a gym and eating more, I'm going to cop out and be a fake girl because at least I might get some sex that way...even though then I'll be a sexually numb castrated eunuch with a surgical gash...still male...still skinny...only maybe just a little less lonely.

...and folks, that's a MENTAL issue, not one requiring surgery. And certainly not one who gets a carte blanche to waltz into real actual women's hygiene areas of all types.

Says you. The American Psychiatric Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the DSM say otherwise. I'm gonna go with the 100,000 doctors over you citing yourself.

Bruce Jenner says he's still attracted to women. So does that make a male who identifies as a female but is physically attracted to females a heterosexual male, or a lesbian?

There's a show on TLC about a teen age boy who identifies as a girl going through the transition process. In an ad about upcoming episodes - he now says, though he's dated boys, he is very attracted to one of his friends, another girl...and hopes she likes him too.

I walked into a men's room recently - was in a hurry and didn't pay attention to the sign by the door. The wall held only regular sinks. All was well when I entered the stall, but when I came back out I was face to face with two very surprised men. One of the men was a young black man, and he was shocked! I laughed, said 'oops' and hurried out...then went into the ladies room to wash my hands.

Here's the deal from a woman's perspective - if we accept that people can change gender like underwear - then we are putting smaller, vulnerable people, mostly females, at risk of predation or harassment from transgender pretenders - socially approved wolves in bra and girdle, so to speak.

The first case of sexual harassment charges brought by a natural female against a male who identifies as a female will be a nail biter, for sure.

Bruce Jenner says he's still attracted to women. So does that make a male who identifies as a female but is physically attracted to females a heterosexual male, or a lesbian?

There's a show on TLC about a teen age boy who identifies as a girl going through the transition process. In an ad about upcoming episodes - he now says, though he's dated boys, he is very attracted to one of his friends, another girl...and hopes she likes him too.

I walked into a men's room recently - was in a hurry and didn't pay attention to the sign by the door. The wall held only regular sinks. All was well when I entered the stall, but when I came back out I was face to face with two very surprised men. One of the men was a young black man, and he was shocked! I laughed, said 'oops' and hurried out...then went into the ladies room to wash my hands.

Here's the deal from a woman's perspective - if we accept that people can change gender like underwear - then we are putting smaller, vulnerable people, mostly females, at risk of predation or harassment from transgender pretenders - socially approved wolves in bra and girdle, so to speak.

The first case of sexual harassment charges brought by a natural female against a male who identifies as a female will be a nail biter, for sure.

I don't know of any underwear change that involves hormone treatments or surgery.

I don't know of any underwear change that involves hormone treatments or surgery.
And neither I nor any medical doctors know of any hormone treatments or surgery that turns a man into a woman or vice versa. That's why the MDs doing this malpractice make their clearly delusional patients sign a waiver that says they'll never actually be the opposite gender.

Is that the criteria then?...only after months of hormone treatments and/or surgery can a male be granted access to the ladies restroom, locker rooms and showers? That's the case in the Olympics, btw - a male can compete in female events after having hormone treatments for a certain length of time.

But you and I both know that's not the case in the real world - as it stands right now any male can claim to 'feel' like a female and cannot be denied entry into a previously female only area. The elephant in the room - there are no criteria...and any man can take advantage of that. Thankfully women and children are never the targets of predators, right?

Are there private stalls in women's communal showers or locker rooms? You understand how legal precedent works, right?

The issue isn't much of bearded women wanting to use communal naked areas with men. It's an issue of the male wanting into the weaker sex naked areas. It's an issue of their feeling vulnerable because they are weaker.

It's also very much an issue of the people who will use this leftist wailing and gnashing of teeth to prey on women and children. Leftists simply can't wrap their brains around the fact that the tiny percentage of mentally ill people who think femaleness is a matter of "feeling" - which, by the way, I find incredibly insulting and sexist to my ACTUAL femaleness - are not the real concern here. It's the fact that we have no way of knowing who is just a nut, and who's pretending to be a nut to cause harm, until it's a problem, at which point it's too late. We also are being told that we no longer have the protection and security of knowing that society will look out for our safety and best interests because others are too afraid to risk being targeted by the wailer and gnashers.

So much of women's safety depends on assessing and avoiding possible threats before they ever get to the point of endangering us, and now we're being mansplained by a bunch of leftist nobs how we're obligated to put that aside so we don't hurt someone's feewings. You know how you can tell that these Y-chromosome self-mutilators aren't real women? REAL women understand and empathize with the vulnerability other women live with every day of their lives.

Forum List

Back