Men in women's bathrooms

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)
Poor wytchy...more confused than Nancy Pelosi (who is suffering from severe dementia).

For starters sweetie - that first picture (assuming you’re not lying) is a trans woman. She did not have her chromosomes altered simply because she took steroids.

The second picture (again assuming you’re not lying) is a trans man. He did not have his chromosomes altered simply because he took estrogen.

And - as I’ve stated many times - neither of those severely mentally disturbed creatures could exist if physicians hadn’t violated their Hippocratic Oath out of fear of the Gaystapo.

Thanks for playing
What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?
I don’t know what Target did with their policy, but I do know this much - the American people certainly changed Target’s balance sheets. Their stock has plummeted, they’ve had to close stores, etc. But that’s what happens when you cater to unemployed parasites over producers.

You were misinformed as usual...

Did Target's Stock 'Crash' Due to Their Transgender Bathroom Policy?'
I

Oh, WELL, if Snopes says so, I'll just get right on . . . paying no attention to their bullshit whatsoever.

Why don't you just cite the DNC website, and have done with it?

You can weakly attack the source but the fact remains that Target has not reversed their inclusive policy and are doing just fine financially.

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)
Poor wytchy...more confused than Nancy Pelosi (who is suffering from severe dementia).

For starters sweetie - that first picture (assuming you’re not lying) is a trans woman. She did not have her chromosomes altered simply because she took steroids.

The second picture (again assuming you’re not lying) is a trans man. He did not have his chromosomes altered simply because he took estrogen.

And - as I’ve stated many times - neither of those severely mentally disturbed creatures could exist if physicians hadn’t violated their Hippocratic Oath out of fear of the Gaystapo.

Thanks for playing

Sorry little puppy, but you misrepresent someone's gender identity is not going to change reality one bit.

Men in women's bathrooms

You can't hear it from there, but I'm laughing at the irony of your post.
I'm sure people look at you laughing to yourself all the time...and move slowly away from the insane person. Whether or not you recognize the reality of someone's gender identity is not going to change their gender identity. It's also not going to change the recommendation of doctors surrounding gender identity and, finally, it isn't going to change what bathroom they use.

Stupid, unpopular, pecker checker anti trans bathroom laws don't protect anyone and are harmful to trans people.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Seems to me, you're the one who is F'd up. Women's public restrooms do not have urinals, they have units for sitting with closed doors. Being a biased bigoted asshole, you have also provided evidence you are one dimwit, who can't even post a thread which does not abuse common sense.

Great, just do us a favor and stay out of the women's restrooms if there are kids in there.

That's so stupid ^^^ it doesn't even qualify as an ad hominem or an idiot-gram.

Yet you post a idiot comment, Ohhhh, got me.

Grammatically the proper word is idiotic, and the proper syntax would be, "posted an idiotic comment". Of course I don't expect standard English to be written by a dimwit, especially one who uses the nom de plume "Thinker 101"

You ought to know "101" designates the most basic entry level course in every discipline. Even if you don't, it's obvious you never passed a basic course in thinking.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Seems to me, you're the one who is F'd up. Women's public restrooms do not have urinals, they have units for sitting with closed doors. Being a biased bigoted asshole, you have also provided evidence you are one dimwit, who can't even post a thread which does not abuse common sense.

Great, just do us a favor and stay out of the women's restrooms if there are kids in there.

That's so stupid ^^^ it doesn't even qualify as an ad hominem or an idiot-gram.

Yet you post a idiot comment, Ohhhh, got me.

Grammatically the proper word is idiotic, and the proper syntax would be, "posted an idiotic comment". Of course I don't expect standard English to be written by a dimwit, especially one who uses the nom de plume "Thinker 101"

You ought to know "101" designates the most basic entry level course in every discipline. Even if you don't, it's obvious you never passed a basic course in thinking.

My apologies, some dumbass already used wry catcher.

I'm sure people look at you laughing to yourself all the time...and move slowly away from the insane person. Whether or not you recognize the reality of someone's gender identity is not going to change their gender identity.

People's delusions aren't a basis where we define law & then force others to play along. Women have rights to privacy from eunuchs & other demented males in their intimate hygiene chambers.

But go ahead & hamstring democrats in 2018 like you did in 2016 insisting otherwise. :popcorn:

I don’t know what Target did with their policy, but I do know this much - the American people certainly changed Target’s balance sheets. Their stock has plummeted, they’ve had to close stores, etc. But that’s what happens when you cater to unemployed parasites over producers.

Skylar would say that all that had nothing whatsoever to do with their bathroom policy.

Skylar says a lot of stupid shit.

Bottom line, Target got smacked by people who found a reason to not want to shop there.

Says you......Edward Jones analysts have a different take:

According to Edward Jones analyst Brian Yarbough, Wall Street was expecting Target to project earnings of $5.30 per share, but the company instead gave guidance of $3.80 to $4.20 per share which was “well below” expectations, prompting the drop in share value. According to Reuters, Target’s dive dragged others down with it:

I'm sure people look at you laughing to yourself all the time...and move slowly away from the insane person. Whether or not you recognize the reality of someone's gender identity is not going to change their gender identity.

People's delusions aren't a basis where we define law & then force others to play along. Women have rights to privacy from eunuchs & other demented males in their intimate hygiene chambers.

But go ahead & hamstring democrats in 2018 like you did in 2016 insisting otherwise. :popcorn:

Again, Sil......YOU are a one issue voter: anti-LGBT. But most Americans aren't. They're concerned with the economy, border security, national security, jobs, and healthcare.

And trans people are still allowed in bathrooms at Targets and many other retailers. Including those in California, your own state. You can ignore the laws. You can pretend they don't exist.

But the laws don't magically disappear just because you close your eyes.

Hey Skylar. Nobody but your pay per post LGBT choir is listening to your nonsense anymore.

Laughing.....and who, pray tell, is paying me?

Sil, do you really think that yet *another* of your batshit conspiracy theories is going to shore up your profound misunderstandings of the law?

And with a growing acceptance of trans issues in this country, clearly someone is listening.

Let's just run this issue by the voters this year. Everyone knows it's a democrat platform. So no worries right?

Let's just run this issue by the voters this year. Everyone knows it's a democrat platform. So no worries right?

Didn't you say that Trump wouldn't be elected because of his support of LGBT issues?

And yet you're still insisting that support of LGBT issues will cost folks the election?

Um.......how does that work exactly?

Didn't you say that Trump wouldn't be elected because of his support of LGBT issues?

And yet you're still insisting that support of LGBT issues will cost folks the election?

That was April 2016 when he did his fake handshake to LGBT. May 2016 was when Obama took that cue and forced girls in public schools to share locker rooms and showers with deranged boys.

I personally think the GOP had a mole in Obama's ear whispering for him to do that. It killed the dems in 2016 and will again this year if people like you get "loud and proud" about your complete misogyny and dismissiveness of women's rights to privacy in their hygiene areas.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

They're called "privates" for a reason. Just because I often see my husband naked does not mean I wish to have YOU prancing around, flopping in the breeze, in front of me. And I should retain MY choice in who I do and don't see in that fashion, thank you so very much.

If you think the decision about disrobing in front of people whether they want you to or not should be solely up to you, then may I introduce you to your soul mate, Harvey Weinstein?

So you totally ignore my point? That there are stalls in women's bathrooms and nobody there would be subjected to having a dick whipped in front of their face.

How can you be so ignorant?

There are stalls in men's bathrooms, too. Don't believe I've ever seen any public bathroom designed to allow more than one person in at a time that didn't have a stall around the toilet, since no one wants to watch or be watched during defecation.

And you don't have a point, since the dicks we're worried about belong to people who WANT to show them off.

Yeah, but we have laws for that already. If someone is waving their genitals in *any* public bathroom, its already a crime. So why bother with these silly anti-trans bathroom bills? Trans women have been using the bathroom that matches their gender identity for decades.

And how do you enforce that law? Do you have to drop trow at the door and show them your bits before you're allowed it? Do you have to carry ID to 'prove' your gender? Do you have to turn your head and cough before you're allowed to step up to the urinal?

Or can we simply let people pee in peace?
just cause someone likes to wear a dress doesn't make that someone a woman. please understand biology is what it is. dick man, vagina women. don't have one or the other your not that gender. kapeesh?

That was April 2016 when he did his fake handshake to LGBT. May 2016 was when Obama took that cue and forced girls in public schools to share locker rooms and showers with deranged boys.

I personally think the GOP had a mole in Obama's ear whispering for him to do that. It killed the dems in 2016 and will again this year if people like you get "loud and proud" about your complete misogyny and dismissiveness of women's rights to privacy in their hygiene areas.

You were making the same nonsense claims in September of 2016, insisting that Trump wouldn't be elected because of his support of LGBT issues. That's months AFTER Obama's directive regarding trans folks and bathrooms.

Your predictions are useless garbage, Sil. You insisted that Trump wouldn't be elected because of his violation of your compulsive obsession with LGBT issues that the public doesn't share. You were wrong. And now you're making the *exact* same predictions regarding democrats for not towing your exact same compulsive obsession with LGBT folks that the public doesn't share.

Laughing....but this time its different? Nah, your predictions are still meaningless garbage as they are *always* a projection of yourself and your desires. And are never based on the evidence of the intent and priorities of the people.

just cause someone likes to wear a dress doesn't make that someone a woman. please understand biology is what it is. dick man, vagina women. don't have one or the other your not that gender. kapeesh?

Like our forefathers said...."We hold these truths to be self-evident....."

Like our forefathers said...."We hold these truths to be self-evident....."

You don't even know what gender identity is, Sil. You're literally arguing your own ignorance, insisting that because you refuse to learn what gender identity is.....it must not exist.

Sorry, Sil....but we don't base our laws or policies any more on your willful ignorance than we do your imagination.

Target still allows trans folks to use the bathroom of their choice. As does Trump tower. With public support growing

Laughing....sticks and stones, Sil.

Meanwhile, trans folks can use the bathroom of their gender identity through much of your state. And target. And most retails. With public support growing.

Ignore as you will. It won't matter.

Meanwhile, trans folks can use the bathroom of their gender identity through much of your state. And target. And most retails. With public support growing.

Bullshit. Nobody wants wants these sick sexual perverts in the same bathrooms as our 10 year old daughters. All you sickos continue to go to target and share bathrooms. We will stay away.

Bullshit. Nobody wants wants these sick sexual perverts in the same bathrooms as our 10 year old daughters. All you sickos continue to go to target and share bathrooms. We will stay away.

Even Trump Tower allows transgender folks to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Trans women are just going to the bathroom. And about half the nation supports them, opposing transbathroom laws that restrict their access.

And that number is growing.

Forum List

Back