Men in women's bathrooms

Again, there are already laws against anyone attacking anyone else in any capacity in a public restroom.

And you don't speak for 'women' anymore than you speak for trans people, the rust belt, or '95% of the population'. Your compulsive obsessions are not ours. And most people are against trans bathroom laws. With support slowly growing.

There's a reason why you're losing this issue: your opposition is based on irrational hatred. While all these women want to do is pee in peace.

Yep, they want to get in and get OUT. Irrational fear an hatred is about all Silho's got.

Yep, they want to get in and get OUT. Irrational fear an hatred is about all Silho's got.

Did everyone get that? Women not wanting deranged males in their private hygiene areas are "irrational".

2018 is going to be another sweep for republicans. I wonder how many women are in the middle dem bloc in the Rust Belt? And how many of their male counterparts are not OK with deranged dudes sharing their women folk's private hygiene areas? Some lessons in reality are hard learned.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

They're called "privates" for a reason. Just because I often see my husband naked does not mean I wish to have YOU prancing around, flopping in the breeze, in front of me. And I should retain MY choice in who I do and don't see in that fashion, thank you so very much.

If you think the decision about disrobing in front of people whether they want you to or not should be solely up to you, then may I introduce you to your soul mate, Harvey Weinstein?

So you totally ignore my point? That there are stalls in women's bathrooms and nobody there would be subjected to having a dick whipped in front of their face.

How can you be so ignorant?

There are stalls in men's bathrooms, too. Don't believe I've ever seen any public bathroom designed to allow more than one person in at a time that didn't have a stall around the toilet, since no one wants to watch or be watched during defecation.

And you don't have a point, since the dicks we're worried about belong to people who WANT to show them off.

Yeah, but we have laws for that already. If someone is waving their genitals in *any* public bathroom, its already a crime. So why bother with these silly anti-trans bathroom bills? Trans women have been using the bathroom that matches their gender identity for decades.

And how do you enforce that law? Do you have to drop trow at the door and show them your bits before you're allowed it? Do you have to carry ID to 'prove' your gender? Do you have to turn your head and cough before you're allowed to step up to the urinal?

Or can we simply let people pee in peace?

Apparently, we CAN'T let people pee in peace, unless they're the "right" people.

Amazing how you have the sheer effrontery to say that in defense of disrupting other people's right to the same thing. I am just breathless at the level of arrogant hypocrisy.

"We already have laws for that." Yeah, we'll just ignore entirely how your PC whims utterly disrupt those laws. A law is nothing but a piece of paper of everyone is afraid of enforcing it. And thanks to the likes of you and the management of stores like Target, women no longer have the security of knowing that if a predator decides to make the ladies' bathroom his hunting ground, she can ask for help. MAYBE they'll be willing to confront someone who can hide behind your fucking "womanhood is nothing but a FEELING!" bullshit, or maybe they'll be indifferent. We have no way of knowing anymore, and thank you so VERY much for that.

Apparently, we CAN'T let people pee in peace, unless they're the "right" people....Amazing how you have the sheer effrontery to say that in defense of disrupting other people's right to the same thing. I am just breathless at the level of arrogant hypocrisy.,,,"We already have laws for that." Yeah, we'll just ignore entirely how your PC whims utterly disrupt those laws. A law is nothing but a piece of paper of everyone is afraid of enforcing it. And thanks to the likes of you and the management of stores like Target, women no longer have the security of knowing that if a predator decides to make the ladies' bathroom his hunting ground, she can ask for help. MAYBE they'll be willing to confront someone who can hide behind your fucking "womanhood is nothing but a FEELING!" bullshit, or maybe they'll be indifferent. We have no way of knowing anymore, and thank you so VERY much for that.
If you think his indifference towards the extreme discomfort of women having deranged males in their private hygiene areas is bad, you oughta see Skylar defend blatant child abuse over at this thread: Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

Democrats who climb on board with his positions are like political dodo birds. Next he and Syriusly will insist that these positions aren't that important to Rust Belt pragmatic working family, oldschool dems. :lmao:

How does the political left square the circle of promoting that men should be allowed into women's bathrooms, but rage against male sexual harassment?

Seems like a bit of disconnect.
The tranny bathroom thing, as well as "gay marriage", have diluted women's power as individuals. Now a lisping man is "as equal to a mother" and deranged men have superior rights to women even in their private hygiene areas. Rape victims be damned.

The LGBT cult says "you've come a long way baby".

How does the political left square the circle of promoting that men should be allowed into women's bathrooms, but rage against male sexual harassment?

Seems like a bit of disconnect.
The tranny bathroom thing, as well as "gay marriage", have diluted women's power as individuals. Now a lisping man is "as equal to a mother" and deranged men have superior rights to women even in their private hygiene areas. Rape victims be damned.

The LGBT cult says "you've come a long way baby".

Agreed. In fact, thanks to them, we've come in a big circle right back to where we started: second-class citizens who need to shut our mouths, toe the line, and accept being the tools of men. Gosh, I love feminism. *sarcasm*

Gay marriage has diluted the power of women as individuals?! Such pearl-clutching drama. :lol:

What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?
I don’t know what Target did with their policy, but I do know this much - the American people certainly changed Target’s balance sheets. Their stock has plummeted, they’ve had to close stores, etc. But that’s what happens when you cater to unemployed parasites over producers.

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)
Poor wytchy...more confused than Nancy Pelosi (who is suffering from severe dementia).

For starters sweetie - that first picture (assuming you’re not lying) is a trans woman. She did not have her chromosomes altered simply because she took steroids.

The second picture (again assuming you’re not lying) is a trans man. He did not have his chromosomes altered simply because he took estrogen.

And - as I’ve stated many times - neither of those severely mentally disturbed creatures could exist if physicians hadn’t violated their Hippocratic Oath out of fear of the Gaystapo.

Thanks for playing

I don’t know what Target did with their policy, but I do know this much - the American people certainly changed Target’s balance sheets. Their stock has plummeted, they’ve had to close stores, etc. But that’s what happens when you cater to unemployed parasites over producers.

Skylar would say that all that had nothing whatsoever to do with their bathroom policy.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
Continuing to Stand for Inclusivity
Read the date dummy. That was BEFORE the CEO admitted that was a blunder.

Derp

:eusa_shhh: shhhhhhhhhh You weren't supposed to notice that eensy weensy pivotal detail!

Self-inflicted injuries the dems might want to take notice of:
BOOM: Target CEO Admits HUGE MISTAKE Against Conservatives
Leftist loons who run the company thought the backlash would die down.
But it didn’t, and foot traffic inside Target stores declined significantly after the American Family Association launched a major boycott against the retailer.

So far, the AFA boycott forced Target’s stock value to plummet 35 percent. Because of the stock drop, Target was forced to squash plans for major expansion projects....

Foot traffic marking "dem" on ballots will decline significantly too if these types of far far left LGBT cult policies aren't scraped of the blue lapel, and scraped off quick. There's a reason Hillary Clinton attacked her gay campaign manager Robby Mook when she learned she'd lost election night 2016. She knew full well why her own campaign and those other down ticket dem campaigns all took a whoopin' that year.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Seems to me, you're the one who is F'd up. Women's public restrooms do not have urinals, they have units for sitting with closed doors. Being a biased bigoted asshole, you have also provided evidence you are one dimwit, who can't even post a thread which does not abuse common sense.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Seems to me, you're the one who is F'd up. Women's public restrooms do not have urinals, they have units for sitting with closed doors. Being a biased bigoted asshole, you have also provided evidence you are one dimwit, who can't even post a thread which does not abuse common sense.

Great, just do us a favor and stay out of the women's restrooms if there are kids in there.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Great, just do us a favor and stay out of the women's restrooms if there are kids in there.

That's so stupid ^^^ it doesn't even qualify as an ad hominem or an idiot-gram.

Last edited:

Skylar would say that all that had nothing whatsoever to do with their bathroom policy.

Skylar says a lot of stupid shit.

Bottom line, Target got smacked by people who found a reason to not want to shop there.

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)
Poor wytchy...more confused than Nancy Pelosi (who is suffering from severe dementia).

For starters sweetie - that first picture (assuming you’re not lying) is a trans woman. She did not have her chromosomes altered simply because she took steroids.

The second picture (again assuming you’re not lying) is a trans man. He did not have his chromosomes altered simply because he took estrogen.

And - as I’ve stated many times - neither of those severely mentally disturbed creatures could exist if physicians hadn’t violated their Hippocratic Oath out of fear of the Gaystapo.

Thanks for playing

Sorry little puppy, but you misrepresent someone's gender identity is not going to change reality one bit.

Men in women's bathrooms

Thanks for playing

You were misinformed as usual...

Did Target's Stock 'Crash' Due to Their Transgender Bathroom Policy?'
I

Thanks for playing

Sorry little puppy, but you misrepresent someone's gender identity is not going to change reality one bit.

Men in women's bathrooms

You can't hear it from there, but I'm laughing at the irony of your post.

Thanks for playing

You were misinformed as usual...

Did Target's Stock 'Crash' Due to Their Transgender Bathroom Policy?'
I

Oh, WELL, if Snopes says so, I'll just get right on . . . paying no attention to their bullshit whatsoever.

Why don't you just cite the DNC website, and have done with it?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

That's so stupid ^^^ it doesn't even qualify as an ad hominem or an idiot-gram.

Yet you post a idiot comment, Ohhhh, got me.

Forum List

Back