Men in women's bathrooms

No, I won't bite your strawman, deranged one. What I will say is that butchered eunuchs with a surgical gash between their legs, or ones considering that, do not belong with women and girls in their restrooms or showers or locker rooms. And guess what? About 95% of the American public, including a large swath of the middle pragmatic democrat bloc all feel the same way I do.

Ouch! :itsok:

...show me where 95% of the American public doesn't think trans women should be able to women's bathrooms? Laughing......or is that another one of your conspiracies?
Show us that’s wrong

Meanwhile, the type of polling the LGBT cult cites also predicted Prop 8 would fail in CA. Guess what? :popcorn:

You can get 53% of Americans in a gay bar in Frisco to say they support deranged men in women's showers. And, thereafter, saying "53% of Americans support deranged men in women's showers" is not accurate, is it?

Women's bathrooms don't have urinals. :lmao:
So? Why do we separate them then? Please inform us
So men's won't "whip it out" if there's no urinals? :lmao:
So you don’t have any idea. Go figure

Laughing......even you can't make the OP make the slightest sense. You're in excellent company. It makes no sense to any of us either.
You’re lost. Sorry.

Transgender people still use bathrooms that match their gender identity.

Every single day.

Ignore as you will. Its not like anything changes just because you close your eyes.

No, I won't bite your strawman, deranged one. What I will say is that butchered eunuchs with a surgical gash between their legs, or ones considering that, do not belong with women and girls in their restrooms or showers or locker rooms. And guess what? About 95% of the American public, including a large swath of the middle pragmatic democrat bloc all feel the same way I do.

Ouch! :itsok:

I don't think a strawman is what you think it is. As every position I've attributed to you, you've offered.

If even you are going to ignore you, SIl.....surely you can understand why we don't have much use for your babble.

And show me where 95% of the American public doesn't think trans women should be able to women's bathrooms? Laughing......or is that another one of your conspiracies?
Show us that’s wrong

Okay...

Poll: Most oppose bathroom transgender laws

Meanwhile, the type of polling the LGBT cult cites also predicted Prop 8 would fail in CA. Guess what?

So you pulled that 95% number straight out of your ass. And when *actual* polling contradicts you, you dismiss all of polling.

Shocker.

Give us another batshit conspiracy theory, Sil. My favorite in the last month or two was the 'gay mafioso' that killed children to garner support for LGBT issues.

Laughing......even you can't make the OP make the slightest sense. You're in excellent company. It makes no sense to any of us either.
You’re lost. Sorry.

Every single day.

Ignore as you will. Its not like anything changes just because you close your eyes.

Are you woman to man, or man to woman?

You’re lost. Sorry.

Every single day.

Neither. I'm Cis.

You’re lost. Sorry.

Every single day.

I doubt it. No way for you to prove it

Well if one has a "penis" one needs to pee in the Men's Room. It really is just that simple.

Its really not. As many transgender people look very different what you might expect. Per your 'its simple' paradym, this dude should be walking into the ladies room:

2016%2F03%2F14%2Fb4%2Fmenshealtht.a4aec.jpg

That's a trans man. As is this dude:

Ian+Harvie+Transparent+Premieres+LA+Part+2+5a2hxhEru6Jl.jpg

Ian is a trans man too.

You’re lost. Sorry.

Every single day.

Then you have nothing to worry about. You pretend that trans women aren't using the ladies room. And they'll keep using the ladies room.

Everyone wins.

Only in super dupe world... Illegals would be crazy to try and vote... Right wing idiots again... Just like rapists enjoy dressing as women...
And yet they do.
Sure they do, dupe. Let's see some examples then LOL!
You’re a derp if you think they don’t. Stay in your lane it goes nowhere
Who needs evidence!? Sean said so!
I don’t need evidence. You sure as fk never give any. Russia Russia. Fk off
I say there's no problem with transgenders in bathrooms and you have no evidence to show there is like your propaganda machine keeps blaring...moron.

2016%2F03%2F14%2Fb4%2Fmenshealtht.a4aec.jpg

As many transgender people look very different what you might expect. Per your 'its simple' paradym, this dude should be walking into the ladies room

I note they didn't pan the bare shot down to her "penis". Why not? Because no woman can actually truly be a man. It's unfortunate that she made herself look like a threat in the ladies room. But men are more capable of defending themselves against a halfling like this. Women however need protection from ALL males entering their restroom.

Neither. I'm Cis.

Sane people do not ever use the prefix “cis…” in such a manner, as if it means anything. Only those who are so f•••ed-up in the heads that they don't even know the difference between boys and girls think that there is any purpose to a special prefix to distinguish those who are not so f•••ed-up in the head from those who are.

You say a gender identify is impossible to change. Trans people say it is. Why would I ignore them on their own gender identity and instead believe you, pretending to speak for them?

Because hard science is more credible than the insane delusions of one who is mentally-ill. At least it is to people who are not mentally-ill.
He's essentially arguing that reality is subjective, even with genitals and real physical structures. To believe him is akin to believing that unicorns are real. If engineers thought like this, the world would be in ruins in no time.

You’re lost. Sorry.

Every single day.

Then you have nothing to worry about. You pretend that trans women aren't using the ladies room. And they'll keep using the ladies room.

Everyone wins.
Except they don’t and the law is still the law

And yet they do.
I say there's no problem with transgenders in bathrooms and you have no evidence to show there is like your propaganda machine keeps blaring...moron.
I say there is and the law’s on my side. See how that works?

Yeah? Where?

Yeah? Where?
Exactly everywhere

Yeah? Where?
Exactly everywhere

Nah,.

Transgender bathroom laws: Facts and myths - CNN

Forum List

Back