Men in women's bathrooms

I know that a eunuch with a gash is a fucked up & insane male. By the way, that's evident to the vast majority of Americans.

You don't know what gender identity is, Sil. Why then would we accept you as the sole and authoritative arbitrator of what gender identity is....when you're wholly and laughably ignorant?

Sorry, Sil.....but I and any other rational person will leave gender identity to the individual themselves rather than you playing make-believe, pretending to speak for them.

As does Target. As bathrooms are still open to an individual based on gender identity. Not your imagination.
^^ Looney :cuckoo:

Last edited:
tranny-obama-jpg.172194

:lmao: Yep, even that guy must be dragged out by his collar if he tries to enter the ladies' room..

I know that a eunuch with a gash is a fucked up & insane male. By the way, that's evident to the vast majority of Americans.

You don't know what gender identity is, Sil. Why then would we accept you as the sole and authoritative arbitrator of what gender identity is....when you're wholly and laughably ignorant?

Sorry, Sil.....but I and any other rational person will leave gender identity to the individual themselves rather than you playing make-believe, pretending to speak for them.

As does Target. As bathrooms are still open to an individual based on gender identity. Not your imagination.
^^ Looney :cuckoo:

Laughing....that's it?

Again, Sil....you can pretend that you speak for all transgender people. But you don't. They speak for themselves. They define their gender identity. Not you.

You don't even know what gender identity is. Which makes your attempt to lecture us on the topic all the more uselessly adorable.

Again, Sil....you can pretend that you speak for all transgender people. But you don't. They speak for themselves. They define their gender identity. Not you.

You don't even know what gender identity is. Which makes your attempt to lecture us on the topic all the more uselessly adorable.
You don't speak for this guy either...he speaks for himself. Does that mean Target now has to put giant kitty litter boxes in the men's room?

So much for the mentally ill "speaking for themselves"...and demanding we all play along. Fuck that. :popcorn:

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.
You just can't stand to face reality. Even the CEO knew they stepped in it.

Stick your head back in the sand darling

What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
Continuing to Stand for Inclusivity
Read the date dummy. That was BEFORE the CEO admitted that was a blunder.

Derp

And yet they HAVE NOT changed their policy despite what the CEO may have said.
They did, you just refuse to admit it.
I'm done with you and this discussion. It's like arguing with children.
Bye

They did not. The link you provided said nothing about the policy changing.

They did not change their policy. Trans women can use the women’s room and trans men can use the men’s restroom. What they are doing is adding single occupancy restrooms.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/17/news/companies/target-bathroom-transgender/index.html

Their policy of being inclusive and welcoming has not changed.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/17/news/companies/target-bathroom-transgender/index.html

Well then, no shopping at Target for me! I'll tell all my friends too. We don't reward businesses for enabling insanity and endangering/neglecting the well being of women. Have they installed cat litter boxes for the guy in post #5804 yet?

You don't speak for this guy either...he speaks for himself. Does that mean Target now has to put giant kitty litter boxes in the men's room?

So much for the mentally ill "speaking for themselves"...and demanding we all play along. Fuck that. :popcorn:

Laughing.....your argument is to ignore the APA and all transgender people and instead insist that you speak for all of them.....because you saw a youtube video once?

Sil, has your 'my imagination is authoritative' shtick *ever* worked? You try it with the law, insisting that your pseudo-legal gibberings about 'the Infancy Doctrine' bind the Supreme Court. And now you're trying to the same thing with psychology, insisting that your imagination trumps the entire APA and overrides every transgender person on their own gender identify.

But your imagination is meaningless. Transgender people still use the bathrooms that match their gender identities. And you still don't even know what gender identity is. Let alone speak for all transgender people on their own gender identity.

Well then, no shopping at Target for me! I'll tell all my friends too. We don't reward businesses for enabling insanity and endangering/neglecting the well being of women. Have they installed cat litter boxes for the guy in post #5804 yet?

Of course you will.....because you're compulsively obsessed with gay and transgender people. It dominates your life. You have literally *thousands* of pages of pseudo-legal ramblings and insane anti-gay conspiracy theories including everything from 'gay Mafioso' kill squads murdering children to the Pope being blackmailed by 'the gays' to gays infiltrating Gallup polling to 'Lesbian Overlords'.

So of course your obsession will flavor your shopping habits.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Maybe because of white uneducated foul mouths like you?
Can you communicate w/o 2 nd grade language?
Ever been in a little league dual bathroom?
Ever seen anyone do that? Of course not.
Maybe you want to?
It's been going on ever since toilets existed.
Any problems reported?
So stupid

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Maybe because of white uneducated foul mouths like you?
Can you communicate w/o 2 nd grade language?
Ever been in a little league dual bathroom?
Ever seen anyone do that? Of course not.
Maybe you want to?
It's been going on ever since toilets existed.
Any problems reported?
So stupid

Let me think, I have 6 females. Not one has complained about mr white uneducated rubes obsession.
Sounds like he is obsessed with pulling his mrJohnson out in a women's bathroom.
They may just laugh at his size maybe?

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Libtardism is a sickness. It will be fatal at some time.

View attachment 71693
Still don't know the def of liberal and how stupid it looks to post chimp pics?
And remind us, where is the uppity nixxer and where are you mr uneducated rube?

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

View attachment 71693

Sounds like you never went to a little league game.
10 yr olds use each other's bathrooms.
Need a stupid white boy rube to tell them it's not ok

Except illegal voting exists. Oops.
Only in super dupe world... Illegals would be crazy to try and vote... Right wing idiots again... Just like rapists enjoy dressing as women...
And yet they do.
Sure they do, dupe. Let's see some examples then LOL!
You’re a derp if you think they don’t. Stay in your lane it goes nowhere
Who needs evidence!? Sean said so!
I don’t need evidence. You sure as fk never give any. Russia Russia. Fk off

View attachment 71693

Sounds like you never went to a little league game.
10 yr olds use each other's bathrooms.
Need a stupid white boy rube to tell them it's not ok
What the fk does this mean?

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Are you saying you don't know the difference between assisting your disabled wife in her elimination functions and performing your own? Because if so, I really wonder about you.

Hey, after I help her go...sometimes I go too...and in the woman's bathroom.
Pig with no dignity

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.
You just can't stand to face reality. Even the CEO knew they stepped in it.

Stick your head back in the sand darling

What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
Continuing to Stand for Inclusivity
Read the date dummy. That was BEFORE the CEO admitted that was a blunder.

Derp

And yet they HAVE NOT changed their policy despite what the CEO may have said.
They did, you just refuse to admit it.
I'm done with you and this discussion. It's like arguing with children.
Bye
Dude, they are worse then children, children learn

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinals. :lmao:
So? Why do we separate them then? Please inform us

Well if Target offers restrooms that match peoples gender identity, since that's impossible to change since conception, then they simply offer men and women restrooms.

You say a gender identify is impossible to change. Trans people say it is. Why would I ignore them on their own gender identity and instead believe you, pretending to speak for them?

There is no reason. You simply don't know what you're talking about. And pretending to be an expert on transgender issues has worked out no better than your thousands of pages of pretending to be a lawyer with meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.
Reece trans said they can. Look at the pretty parrot. Shhh aren’t you cute. Thee of no biology

Forum List

Back