Men in women's bathrooms

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Are you saying you don't know the difference between assisting your disabled wife in her elimination functions and performing your own? Because if so, I really wonder about you.

Hey, after I help her go...sometimes I go too...and in the woman's bathroom.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinals. Toilets are in private stalls. Your scenario is fake from sentence #1. I didn't bother with the rest.

They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

You're societal dysfunction was not accepted as the norm.
And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.
You just can't stand to face reality. Even the CEO knew they stepped in it.

Stick your head back in the sand darling

What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
Continuing to Stand for Inclusivity
Read the date dummy. That was BEFORE the CEO admitted that was a blunder.

Derp

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinals. Toilets are in private stalls. Your scenario is fake from sentence #1. I didn't bother with the rest.

That was my question. Don't women's bathrooms have private stalls?

Target had to reverse their fag/pervert bathroom policy because the public backlash was so hard & swift.
Thank you, loudmouth brainwashed idiot bigot GOP!
Rejecting deranged men in women's/girls' bathrooms isn't bigotry. It's natural, normal, sane human behavior. You've overused the word "bigot" to the point where it no longer has meaning. People are not legally required nor morally obligated to placate insanity.

Trying to 'catch' someone using a bathroom stall is 'sane human behavior'? Um, no.

And Sil, please. You've given us 50+ threads of your batshit anti-gay conspiracy theories, your insane rants about 'gay mafioso' kill squads murdering children, obsessive compusilve nonsense about 'Lesbian overlords' (no folks, I'm not making that up), the Pope being blackmailed by 'the gays', how 'the gays' have infiltrated Gallup, how Justice Kennedy must be a closet homosexual and literally *thousands* of rambling pages of ludicrous pseudo-legal conspiracies.

You're a bigot. A raving, obsessed, anti-gay bigot.

Last edited:
Your link says nothing about them reversing their policy.
They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.

Derp

And yet they HAVE NOT changed their policy despite what the CEO may have said.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Every single one I’ve ever been in.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Every single one I’ve ever been in.

SO what exactly is the problem? For one woman to see another's genitals in a women's bathroom.....she'd have to have her head UNDER the stall wall and up between the other woman's legs.

The woman who would do that is the one I'm concerned with. Not the gal quietly using the toilet.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinals. :lmao:

Derp

They did, you just refuse to admit it.
I'm done with you and this discussion. It's like arguing with children.
Bye

Derp

They did, you just refuse to admit it.
I'm done with you and this discussion. It's like arguing with children.
Bye

No, Target didn't change its bathroom policy. People are still permitted to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

Their solution was to add single stall bathrooms for anyone to use if they didn't feel comfortable using a larger bathroom.

You've been misinformed.

Well if Target offers restrooms that match peoples gender identity, since that's impossible to change since conception, then they simply offer men and women restrooms.

Well if Target offers restrooms that match peoples gender identity, since that's impossible to change since conception, then they simply offer men and women restrooms.

You say a gender identify is impossible to change. Trans people say it is. Why would I ignore them on their own gender identity and instead believe you, pretending to speak for them?

There is no reason. You simply don't know what you're talking about. And pretending to be an expert on transgender issues has worked out no better than your thousands of pages of pretending to be a lawyer with meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

A eunuch with a gash is still a male. He's just a really fucked up & insane male.

You don't even know what gender identify is, SIl. Yet you presume to lecture transgender people on it.

Like your thousands of pages of ignorant pseudo-legal blithering, you imagining yourself to be an expert doesn't imbue with the slightest insight. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

And Target's policy is the same as it has been since April 2016: people can use the bathroom that matches their gender identify.

I know that a eunuch with a gash is a fucked up & insane male. By the way, that's evident to the vast majority of Americans.

I know that a eunuch with a gash is a fucked up & insane male. By the way, that's evident to the vast majority of Americans.

You don't know what gender identity is, Sil. Why then would we accept you as the sole and authoritative arbitrator of what gender identity is....when you're wholly and laughably ignorant?

Sorry, Sil.....but I and any other rational person will leave gender identity to the individual themselves rather than you playing make-believe, pretending to speak for them.

As does Target. As bathrooms are still open to an individual based on gender identity. Not your imagination.

hillyEstgm.jpg

Forum List

Back