Men in women's bathrooms

Democrat-Memes-2.jpg

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Betcha wearing a dress as you do it , huh sicko? You ever hear of family bathrooms?
Nothing like the pig admitting he likes going into women’s restrooms. He has the option to go to those family rooms or men’s room. Nah, he’d rather be a pig

I'm not prepared to say definitively that it's because he's a pig who wants to ogle other women, but I WILL say that I'd bet it's because his wife prefers to perform her necessary functions around other women, rather than around men. Which leads to some interesting questions about hypocrisy, no?

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Betcha wearing a dress as you do it , huh sicko? You ever hear of family bathrooms?
Nothing like the pig admitting he likes going into women’s restrooms. He has the option to go to those family rooms or men’s room. Nah, he’d rather be a pig

I'm not prepared to say definitively that it's because he's a pig who wants to ogle other women, but I WILL say that I'd bet it's because his wife prefers to perform her necessary functions around other women, rather than around men. Which leads to some interesting questions about hypocrisy, no?
Well if he takes her in, he stands guard at the stall. What’s so hard about that? Spray some women perfume too.

Dude, you're simply not part of this equation. trans women will still use the ladies room
You’re simply not part of reality. For starters, those are trans men. Putting the word “trans” in front of a pronoun does not make his penis disapppear.

And no...trans men will not “still” use the women’s room. There is a reason it’s called the “women’s room” in the first place. There is a reason it says “women” on the door. It’s for women. I’m not sure why you Dumbocrats find that so confusing.
Your male rapists who dress up as women are about as numerous as your illegal voters, super dupe. It just doesn't make any sense, there is no evidence of any such thing...
Except illegal voting exists. Oops.
Only in super dupe world... Illegals would be crazy to try and vote... Right wing idiots again... Just like rapists enjoy dressing as women...

women should take guns to public bathrooms

....and use them if necessary ....

what scum all these sick trasvestites!

Dude, you're simply not part of this equation. trans women will still use the ladies room
You’re simply not part of reality. For starters, those are trans men. Putting the word “trans” in front of a pronoun does not make his penis disapppear.

And no...trans men will not “still” use the women’s room. There is a reason it’s called the “women’s room” in the first place. There is a reason it says “women” on the door. It’s for women. I’m not sure why you Dumbocrats find that so confusing.
Your male rapists who dress up as women are about as numerous as your illegal voters, super dupe. It just doesn't make any sense, there is no evidence of any such thing...
Only in super dupe world... Illegals would be crazy to try and vote... Right wing idiots again... Just like rapists enjoy dressing as women...
And yet they do.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.
I think I'll go with all the science not right-wing non-science or nonsense, hater. There is not a single example of these transgender people doing anything illegal in these bathrooms by the way...

Straw man.
No that is reality... You're brainwashed ideas are the straw men, dupe.

And yet they do.
Sure they do, dupe. Let's see some examples then LOL!

women should take guns to public bathrooms

....and use them if necessary ....

what scum all these sick trasvestites!
Not a single example of evidence to that, hater dupe.
Other than men have penises and testicles and aren't allowed in women's restrooms. Stupid dupe.
But poor little transgenders are many places that aren't run by the disgusting new b******* GOP and their dupes...

And yet they do.
You’re a derp if you think they don’t. Stay in your lane it goes nowhere

And yet they do.
You’re a derp if you think they don’t. Stay in your lane it goes nowhere
Who needs evidence!? Sean said so!

No they didn’t. Target has not altered its inclusive bathroom policy, they simply added single occupancy restrooms in some stores.
Target CEO Admits Bathroom Policy Announcement Was Huge Mistake
No they didn’t. Target has not altered its inclusive bathroom policy, they simply added single occupancy restrooms in some stores.
Target CEO Admits Bathroom Policy Announcement Was Huge Mistake

Your link says nothing about them reversing their policy.
They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

You're societal dysfunction was not accepted as the norm.
And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.
You just can't stand to face reality. Even the CEO knew they stepped in it.

Stick your head back in the sand darling

What reality? The reality that Target didn't change their policy?

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
Continuing to Stand for Inclusivity

Poor puppy...almost as confused as Doddering Donnie himself. THIS is a trans man (that YOU want in the women's restroom)

5f3ca82d551cf4b42d1c767647caea7c.jpg

This is a trans woman

M%20-%20Anita%20Green.jpg

Very few businesses have family bathrooms, and no I have never worn a dress.

I didn't say I like it. And as I already noted, the vast majority of businesses don't have family restrooms.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

They're called "privates" for a reason. Just because I often see my husband naked does not mean I wish to have YOU prancing around, flopping in the breeze, in front of me. And I should retain MY choice in who I do and don't see in that fashion, thank you so very much.

If you think the decision about disrobing in front of people whether they want you to or not should be solely up to you, then may I introduce you to your soul mate, Harvey Weinstein?

So you totally ignore my point? That there are stalls in women's bathrooms and nobody there would be subjected to having a dick whipped in front of their face.

How can you be so ignorant?

Forum List

Back