Men in women's bathrooms

Target had to reverse their fag/pervert bathroom policy because the public backlash was so hard & swift.

No they didn’t. Target has not altered its inclusive bathroom policy, they simply added single occupancy restrooms in some stores.
Target CEO Admits Bathroom Policy Announcement Was Huge Mistake
Target had to reverse their fag/pervert bathroom policy because the public backlash was so hard & swift.

No they didn’t. Target has not altered its inclusive bathroom policy, they simply added single occupancy restrooms in some stores.

Your link says nothing about them reversing their policy.
They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

You're societal dysfunction was not accepted as the norm.
And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

They never got rid of mens and women's bathrooms.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

Dear strollingbones
Gender NEUTRAL restrooms as in single units are not the problem but the solution.
The PROBLEM was removing restrictions off WOMEN's restrooms where transgender men-to-women could use those who are anatomically still male.
995380_10201798233874376_342008557601532863_n.jpg

That's not the same as single restrooms labeled as unisex, neutral or family friendly. That's the solution that seems to work for everyone (except for some transgender activists I know who don't want separate but equal but still consider that segregation).

TRUE: Kroger Bathroom Sign Photo

They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

I was in a Target Store recently with a friend who was returning something. I saw that they've changed their bathroom policy. May start shopping there again. Maybe. But their tyranny still stings so it'll be awhile before I make that decision.

Tyranny....of allowing transwomen to use the ladies bathroom the same way they have for decades?

Laughing! You love your hysteric metaphors. Remember 'Lesbian Overlords'?
There’s nothing called trans woman except in your fake world . Here on planet earth we have men and women.

I was in a Target Store recently with a friend who was returning something. I saw that they've changed their bathroom policy. May start shopping there again. Maybe. But their tyranny still stings so it'll be awhile before I make that decision.

Tyranny....of allowing transwomen to use the ladies bathroom the same way they have for decades?

There’s nothing called trans woman except in your fake world . Here on planet earth we have men and women.

You just keep your eyes screwed shut, pretending the whole world disappears if you refuse to look at it.

In the meantime, trans women are still using the ladies room, as they have for decades. And you still don't have a clue what bathrooms are for.

You just keep your eyes screwed shut, pretending the whole world disappears if you refuse to look at it.

In the meantime, trans women are still using the ladies room, as they have for decades. And you still don't have a clue what bathrooms are for.
I am not obligated to agree with fake shit you invent

Dude, you're irrelevant to the entire process. When your bigotry is food for worms culled from our society by the gentle attrition of age, trans women will still be going to the bathroom in the ladies room.

As they have for decades.

Dude, you're irrelevant to the entire process. When your bigotry is food for worms culled from our society by the gentle attrition of age, trans women will still be going to the bathroom in the ladies room.

Still not obligated to align with made up reality. Go fking live in your make believe world and get the fk out of mine . Trump’s president and that’s reality mr. Irrelevant

Still not obligated to align with made up reality. Go fking live in your make believe world and get the fk out of mine . Trump’s president and that’s reality mr. Irrelevant

Dude, you're simply not part of this equation. Acknowledge reality, ignore it, it doesn't matter. You're simply irrelevant. While you still trundle the earth, trans women will still use the ladies room, as they have for decades. When you're gone, they'll do the same thing.

You know that's funny, but that's exactly what sane and normal people say to deranged men who look between their legs and see a penis and testicles and insist they are a "woman". Small world.

Dude, you're simply not part of this equation. Acknowledge reality, ignore it, it doesn't matter. You're simply irrelevant. While you still trundle the earth, trans women will still use the ladies room, as they have for decades. When you're gone, they'll do the same thing.

Not legally. And if caught they can be arrested. Biological beings with a penis and testicles cannot use womens/girls showers/restrooms/locker rooms/dorms etc. Ain't allowed.

You know that's funny, but that's exactly what sane and normal people say to deranged men who look between their legs and see a penis and testicles and insist they are a "woman". Small world.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the APA on what constitutes sanity over the random conspiracy ramblings of a gal who insisted that the pope was 'blackmailed by gays' and told us about the 'gay mafioso' kill squads that murdered children to garner sympathy of LGBT issues.

As sanity has nothing to do with your 50+ threads of insane anti-gay conspiracy theories with literally thousands of pages of meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

Not legally. And if caught they can be arrested. Biological beings with a penis and testicles cannot use womens/girls showers/restrooms/locker rooms/dorms etc. Ain't allowed.

Caught....using the bathroom?

And its certainly allowed for trans women to use the ladies room in your home state of California. Among many others.

Remmeber, Sil....your pseudo-legal ramblings aren't 'the law'. They're a meaningless manifestation of your compulsive obsession with gays.

Thank you, loudmouth brainwashed idiot bigot GOP!
Rejecting deranged men in women's/girls' bathrooms isn't bigotry. It's natural, normal, sane human behavior. You've overused the word "bigot" to the point where it no longer has meaning. People are not legally required nor morally obligated to placate insanity.

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.

In your dreams fake man. The media isn’t society loser. I have the numbers. You have tinker bell

Target has not changed their inclusive policy. All they have done is add single occupancy restrooms in SOME stores. They still allow people to use the restroom that matches their chosen gender.
You just can't stand to face reality. Even the CEO knew they stepped in it.

Stick your head back in the sand darling

But what about the restrooms for their chosen species? Some people think they're dogs. Should Target install a fire hydrant for those people to whizz on? Failure to do so would mean Target are bigots.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.
Wow, musta taken a long time to find that.
Not really. I told Sea the first day the Dumbocrats made this an issue that this was a monumental violation of “do no harm” for the people prescribed hormones and surgeries with no physical ailments. It just always takes the rest of the world a little bit of time to catch up with me (I’m able to see much further down the road than other people).

But what about the restrooms for their chosen species? Some people think they're dogs. Should Target install a fire hydrant for those people to whizz on? Failure to do so would mean Target are bigots.
Shut up! Please don’t give the left any more idiotic ideas. Sea will literally be the first one advocating that Target owes society fire hydrants for “canine dysphoria”. :laugh:

Forum List

Back