Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Um, what?

Do they not have stalls in the women's bathroom? If yes, then why would anyone 'whip' their genitals out in front of anyone?

Remember, transgender women have been using women's bathrooms for *decades*. And its only when your ilk can get a little political mileage by trying to 'whip' up hatred and fear of transgender people that this has become an issue.

Transgender women do the same thing in the women's bathroom that every other woman does: they go to the bathroom.
Nope

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Um, what?

Do they not have stalls in the women's bathroom? If yes, then why would anyone 'whip' their genitals out in front of anyone?

Remember, transgender women have been using women's bathrooms for *decades*. And its only when your ilk can get a little political mileage by trying to 'whip' up hatred and fear of transgender people that this has become an issue.

Transgender women do the same thing in the women's bathroom that every other woman does: they go to the bathroom.
Nope

Laughing......yup. Transgender women in women's bathroom.....use the bathroom.

Apparently this concept is so radical that your mind can't comprehend it. And yet it happens

Apparently this concept is so radical that your mind can't comprehend it. And yet it happens

And, because "it happens", the dems got a whuppin' in 2016. Look for more of the same as more and more "bigots" step right of center from the dem party because insanity this obtuse just isn't appealing to the pragmatic middle bloc. They just aren't THAT progressive/radical. Pity the DNC couldn't figure that out. But they're owned now so, the cult calls the shots. It's a form of self/defeat, political suicide.

So, carry on Skylar! :lmao:

And, because "it happens", the dems got a whuppin' in 2016. Look for more of the same as more and more "bigots" step right of center from the dem party because insanity this obtuse just isn't appealing to the pragmatic middle bloc. They just aren't THAT progressive/radical. Pity the DNC couldn't figure that out. But they're owned now so, the cult calls the shots. It's a form of self/defeat, political suicide.

So, carry on Skylar! :lmao:

Laughing....Sil, the people in 2016 voted on jobs. The economy. National security. The border.

YOU are obsessed with gays and transgender people. Its not a major issue for the public at large, no matter how hard the republicans try and eek out political mileage at demonization of women using the bathroom.

Yes, right, I forgot. That mandate that Obama made forcing schools to let deranged boys in girls' locker rooms mid-2016 had no bearing whatsoever on Rust Belt dems taking a giant step to the right. Not one of them thought that was a significant reality change for their children. Just business as usual.

I wonder, do YOU even believe your own bullshit? :bsflag:

Yes, right, I forgot. That mandate that Obama made forcing schools to let deranged boys in girls' locker rooms mid-2016 had no bearing whatsoever on Rust Belt dems taking a giant step to the right. Not one of them thought that was a significant reality change for their children. Just business as usual.

I wonder, do YOU even believe your own bullshit?

Sil......*you* are compulsively obsessed with gays and transgender folks, starting at least 50 threads with thousands of pages of inane, disjointed ramblings offering us such bizarre conspiracies as 'gay mafioso' kill squads murdering children to garner sympathy of LGBT issues, the Pope being blackmailed by 'the gays' and 'the gays' infiltrating Gallup polling.

Rust Belt voters don't share you singular obsession. They care about jobs. The economy. Healthcare. The border. Immigration. National security.

Not your latest batshit conspiracy theory about 'the gays'.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.
I think I'll go with all the science not right-wing non-science or nonsense, hater. There is not a single example of these transgender people doing anything illegal in these bathrooms by the way...
Doesn’t matter. It’s called a threat. Wish you were smarter. And BTW, science is on our side no matter how many times you write it doesn’t. You’re a sad human
It's called Blind bigotry and brainwashing... These people are not dangerous.

Rust Belt voters don't share you singular obsession. They care about jobs. The economy. Healthcare. The border. Immigration. National security.

^^ Please go tell that to the DNC right away! Whisper it in their ears like a mantra clear up until November. Thank you Skylar. Thank you sooo much!

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Um, what?

Nope

Transgender doesn’t trump man’s junk. Man sorry. Learn biology

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.
I think I'll go with all the science not right-wing non-science or nonsense, hater. There is not a single example of these transgender people doing anything illegal in these bathrooms by the way...
Doesn’t matter. It’s called a threat. Wish you were smarter. And BTW, science is on our side no matter how many times you write it doesn’t. You’re a sad human
It's called Blind bigotry and brainwashing... These people are not dangerous.
Nope . You are a nobody. So you don’t get to be god. I’m here.

^^ Please go tell that to the DNC right away! Whisper it in their ears like a mantra clear up until November. Thank you Skylar. Thank you sooo much!

Laughing....tell them about your latest batshit conspiracy about 'gay Mafioso' kill squads and how the Pope was blackmailed by the 'gays'?

You do it. But you won't....because even you don't believe your bullshit. Remember that lesbian couple you're obsessed with, the ones you've created 6 threads about and accused of 'molestation' and 'child abuse'? You never called the police once to report either. Why?

Because you know you're full of shit too. Just like we know you're full of shit.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Um, what?

Nope

Laughing......learn what bathrooms are for.

Biological women/girls and biological men/boys.

I'll repeat this again...insisting otherwise is doom for the democrats in 2018, as it was in 2016... And please, keep denying that as fact. Saves the RNC a hellof a lot of work.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Um, what?

Nope

Yep, men and women. Tell me when you have another biological human type. Transgender is not. Just cause you make it up.

Target had to reverse their fag/pervert bathroom policy because the public backlash was so hard & swift.

No they didn’t. Target has not altered its inclusive bathroom policy, they simply added single occupancy restrooms in some stores.
Target CEO Admits Bathroom Policy Announcement Was Huge Mistake
Target had to reverse their fag/pervert bathroom policy because the public backlash was so hard & swift.

No they didn’t. Target has not altered its inclusive bathroom policy, they simply added single occupancy restrooms in some stores.

Your link says nothing about them reversing their policy.

Your link says nothing about them reversing their policy.
They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

You're societal dysfunction was not accepted as the norm.
And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

They reversed their policy by reverting back to MEN/WOMEN bathrooms after their sales plummeted and stocks nose dived.

And the tranny bathrooms were mostly changed to baby changing or handicapped rooms.

I was in a Target Store recently with a friend who was returning something. I saw that they've changed their bathroom policy. May start shopping there again. Maybe. But their tyranny still stings so it'll be awhile before I make that decision.

I was in a Target Store recently with a friend who was returning something. I saw that they've changed their bathroom policy. May start shopping there again. Maybe. But their tyranny still stings so it'll be awhile before I make that decision.

Tyranny....of allowing transwomen to use the ladies bathroom the same way they have for decades?

Laughing! You love your hysteric metaphors. Remember 'Lesbian Overlords'?

Forum List

Back