Men in women's bathrooms

Was the emancipation proclamation illegal?
Yep. The U.S. President has no such power to issue any such "proclamation". Which is exactly why Abraham Lincoln was so adamant that an amendment be passed.

If it will make you feel any better, just call it an "Executive Order" and pretend that Trump issued it.

632867460.jpg
It would be just as unconstitutional, snowflake.

Most Transgendered women are unable to get it up as they're on female hormones or have had SRS surgery.

Should these people that look a lot like women have to go into the male restroom?

Do they stand to pee? Then yes.

Generally, I don't pay much attention if a M2F uses the same bathroom as me, to be honest. As long as they're tending to their business and not bothering me, I don't care. What I worry about is two things: the first is that so many of them are all about making a point, which means that by definition, they're being a nuisance. The second is that so many predators will take advantage of this big public stink to get closer to their chosen victims.

You should worry about a legal matter though. Since men pretending to be women are determined by their own subjective diagnosis (self-diagnosis since no medical professional would ever admit a man can actually become a woman, even with surgery- they make these butchered patients sign waivers...), there is no legal basis for denying ANY man to a woman's bathroom/showers/locker room/dormitory etc. None. If caught, any man may say as a completely binding legal defense "I am in the process of transitioning" (whatever that means since it never actually happens).

If established in law, nobody has a right to say a man in this fabricated head space "should" sport a certain physical appearance. And even if that was a sifting device, what's to stop a sexual predator from donning a dress just to get access to his victims? And BTW, a victim of such a crime does not necessarily have to be touched by that man. Just his presence in an area reserved for the intimate activities of a woman expecting privacy is an assault on her mind. Imagine how a rape victim feels encountering such a man in her locker room? Showers? Bathroom? Dorm?

Enough bullshit is enough bullshit. Looking the other way and saying "it doesn't personally bother me" is a way of victimizing the women involved in this cult propaganda move. Bold, outrageous and harmful to women. Not one word about them though.

Most of trans folks don't walk in and "Whip it out". We sit, in a closed stall and pee like every other lady, do our business, maybe touch up our make up and hair and then we leave.

And believe it or not, many of us are just as horrified at the prospect of some pervert using our status to get his rocks off.

Renae hasn't made a post in over a year but I was touched by her response. No doubt many of us ladies have shared a restroom, not a shower or locker room, but a public restroom with trans folk, or lesbians, and never knew it. It is interesting that she shares the same concern over 'perverts' taking advantage of the 'legal status' that many opponents of 'gender neutral' public facilities do. Which points to the concerns below.

ps - She tried to reach out, and nobody reached back. Kinda sad.

You should worry about a legal matter though. Since men pretending to be women are determined by their own subjective diagnosis (self-diagnosis since no medical professional would ever admit a man can actually become a woman, even with surgery- they make these butchered patients sign waivers...), there is no legal basis for denying ANY man to a woman's bathroom/showers/locker room/dormitory etc. None. If caught, any man may say as a completely binding legal defense "I am in the process of transitioning" (whatever that means since it never actually happens).

If established in law, nobody has a right to say a man in this fabricated head space "should" sport a certain physical appearance. And even if that was a sifting device, what's to stop a sexual predator from donning a dress just to get access to his victims? And BTW, a victim of such a crime does not necessarily have to be touched by that man. Just his presence in an area reserved for the intimate activities of a woman expecting privacy is an assault on her mind. Imagine how a rape victim feels encountering such a man in her locker room? Showers? Bathroom? Dorm?

Enough bullshit is enough bullshit. Looking the other way and saying "it doesn't personally bother me" is a way of victimizing the women involved in this cult propaganda move. Bold, outrageous and harmful to women. Not one word about them though.

I agree with you. The law effectively now allows any male who so wishes to 'violate' the space of females, bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, athletic teams, etc. That's the danger. The faker. Renae at least seems to prefer a low profile and in a later post decries the militancy of the LGTB spokesmen. This has done the trans community no favors, imho.

Planet Fitness has a policy that reads 'Planet Fitness is committed to creating a nonintimidating, welcoming environment for our members. Our gender identity nondiscrimination policy states that members and guests may use all gym facilities based on their sincere self-reported gender identity.'
A Woman Complained To Planet Fitness About A Transgender Member. This Is How They Responded. | HuffPost

I read an interview with Jenner - he said he still likes women. Not sure how that works.

I agree with you. The whole concept makes problems for everyone. On the one hand, I'm not the Penis Police. It's not my job to investigate what is - or was - under the skirts of people around me, and I treasure my ignorance on the subject for as long as they'll let me (which frequently isn't long, because they always have to tell people. Seems to me to defeat the whole purpose of the exercise). On the other hand, it requires an amazing level of naive tunnel vision to pretend that this entire public issue doesn't involve a gross violation of the rights of women in general and make them more vulnerable. And frankly, it amazes me that these wishful-thinker woman-wannabes don't see that if they were REALLY the women-inside that they think they are, they'd be more aware of and sensitive to that. REAL women, as a rule, don't look to put other women in danger just to satisfy their own personal goals. (Yes, I realize that in this self-absorbed day and age, that is becoming less true.)

There's not a lot a woman can do at this point other than hunker down and deal with occurrences in her own life on a case-by-case basis.

I agree with you. The whole concept makes problems for everyone. On the one hand, I'm not the Penis Police. It's not my job to investigate what is - or was - under the skirts of people around me, and I treasure my ignorance on the subject for as long as they'll let me (which frequently isn't long, because they always have to tell people. Seems to me to defeat the whole purpose of the exercise). On the other hand, it requires an amazing level of naive tunnel vision to pretend that this entire public issue doesn't involve a gross violation of the rights of women in general and make them more vulnerable. And frankly, it amazes me that these wishful-thinker woman-wannabes don't see that if they were REALLY the women-inside that they think they are, they'd be more aware of and sensitive to that. REAL women, as a rule, don't look to put other women in danger just to satisfy their own personal goals. (Yes, I realize that in this self-absorbed day and age, that is becoming less true.)

There's not a lot a woman can do at this point other than hunker down and deal with occurrences in her own life on a case-by-case basis.

You've well expressed my concerns as well. I would have preferred a bathroom policy of don't ask don't tell. Now I will wonder - is that person peeking through the crack in the door a real women just looking to see if the stall is occupied?...or is it a man who feels like a woman looking to see if the stall is occupied, or is it a pervert of a man who knows the stall is occupied just having a little 'fun' gawking while my panties are down around my ankles.

I feel like an absolute wacko even discussing this weird ass shit. How about this....all "its" and other mentally disturbed nutjobs who have completely lost their fucking minds HOLD IT like my Labrador until you get home and can be a Loon in the privacy of your own shit house....TA-DA!

On the other hand, it requires an amazing level of naive tunnel vision to pretend that this entire public issue doesn't involve a gross violation of the rights of women in general and make them more vulnerable. And frankly, it amazes me that these wishful-thinker woman-wannabes don't see that if they were REALLY the women-inside that they think they are, they'd be more aware of and sensitive to that. REAL women, as a rule, don't look to put other women in danger just to satisfy their own personal goals. (Yes, I realize that in this self-absorbed day and age, that is becoming less true.)

Here's the thing. The insanity with this bullshit, yes, I said bullshit, has gone so far that you and other somewhat reasonable people are making excuses for it. You're smoothing it over, explaining the absurd.

If you have a penis and testicles, you are male and belong nowhere near a ladies restroom. There is no such thing as "feeling female inside". Both women and men are made up of complex feelings that run the gamut. Just because society has skewed and polarized these roles so heavily doesn't mean that if you're a dude and like theater, shopping or collecting flowers that you have to have your dick cut off. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. That was a fabrication; a takeover of once reasonable he-men who liked those things before they became "gay". (socially imposed definitions)

People, this is the incremental danger of allowing a PC cult to take over the American Psychological association; and by extension, our culture as a whole.. Wake the fuck up. NOW.

`
`

At your typical football home game at Camp Randall, located on the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus, you will always find a mixing of the genders in the rest rooms. At least in the student sections of the stadium. No big deal.
`

`
`

At your typical football home game at Camp Randall, located on the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus, you will always find a mixing of the genders in the rest rooms. At least in the student sections of the stadium. No big deal.
`
Unless one of the women is a rape victim. Then it's a big deal

CDC: Nearly 1 in 5 women have been raped
CDC: Nearly 1 in 5 women have been raped
An estimated 19.3 percent of women have been raped at one point in their lives. That's according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which Friday released results from a 2011 survey.

Additionally, nearly 2 percent of men have been raped; nearly 44 percent of women and 23 percent of men have experienced some other form of sexual violence; and 15 percent of women and nearly 6 percent have men have been stalked.

So if there are 5 women in the bathroom with the guys waltzing in, then it's statistically a problem.

Usually Liberals are a very primitive and backwards people. They are trying to take America back to the Paleolithic age

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Currently Hollywood is celebrating Kevin Spacey coming out of the closet after having molested a 14 year old. Everyone just loves Kevin.

Get with the program.

So if there are 5 women in the bathroom with the guys waltzing in, then it's statistically a problem.
`
So, you've never seen a college football game inside the stadium. Good to know. It freaked me out the first time I saw it too. UW is a party town and if ya gotta go, find a rest room that has the shortest waiting time. Statically you have a point but the students and security, don't seem concerned about. It was there that I saw my first female, who was able to urinate, standing. It was a milestone in my life.

Banning transgenders from the bathrooms of their gender identity is really just one step away from banning gays from the bathrooms that are for their actual biological sex.

Banning transgenders from the bathrooms of their gender identity is really just one step away from banning gays from the bathrooms that are for their actual biological sex.
Yes, except that there's no such thing as a transgender. Nobody ever changes. They just delude and butcher themselves while remaining what they were when they were born.

Which men are allowed in bathrooms and which aren't? And, who decides that when "transgenders" diagnose themselves subjectively? Will you start discriminating which men can and cannot access the 1 out of 5 rape victim women's bathroom, shower, locker room, dorm?

Yes, except that there's no such thing as a transgender. Nobody ever changes. They just delude and butcher themselves while remaining what they were when they were born.

Which men are allowed in bathrooms and which aren't? And, who decides that when "transgenders" diagnose themselves subjectively? Will you start discriminating which men can and cannot access the 1 out of 5 rape victim women's bathroom, shower, locker room, dorm?

There are states that have legal provisions and processes for changing one's gender identity.

Are you aware that the brain is an organ in the human body?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Currently Hollywood is celebrating Kevin Spacey coming out of the closet after having molested a 14 year old. Everyone just loves Kevin.

Get with the program.
How many people wanted Spacey's character to fuck that girl in American Beauty? How many were disappointed when he didn't. People are hypocrites.

Forum List

Back