Men in women's bathrooms

Was the emancipation proclamation illegal?
Yep. The U.S. President has no such power to issue any such "proclamation". Which is exactly why Abraham Lincoln was so adamant that an amendment be passed.

Ok, so the emancipation proclamation was illegal and you also think the South had the right to enslave non-U.S. citizens which is bad enough, however slaves weren't legally U.S. citizens at all. So, in effect you support the South's right to the practice of slavery. Yet, you yahoos keeping telling us that somehow the modern Democratic party has anything to do with slavery.

I think you support the old South a hell of a lot more than any Democrat, let alone liberal.

Last edited:
however slaves weren't legally U.S. citizens at all.
See? The party of slavery strikes again. Happy Joy would have you believe that a slave born in the U.S. somehow magically was "not" a U.S. citizen (even though the U.S. Constitution clearly states that anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen).

Yes - they were U.S. citizens. And yes - they were (unfortunately) denied all of their rights.

I think you support the old South a hell of a lot more than any Democrat, let alone liberal.
The Democrats are the party of slavery. The Democrats are the party of racism. Your desperate attempts to deny the U.S. Constitution doesn't change history or the present.

History will not look kindly on the left. Supporting and exploiting mental illness is not cool.
“Well, yeah, my heart breaks for everybody who is struggling with it today. I’m fortunate because I’ve come out the other side. I’ve been married now for 20 years. And I’m working with transgenders who want to be transitioned, after they found out, as I did, that it was not effective or proper treatment for things that happened during early childhood,” Walt said.
Walter Heyer: Transitioning Is Not an Effective or Proper Treatment for Childhood Troubles

Should I be subjected to a penis if I don't want to be? Getting it up is not what sharing bathrooms is about anyhow.

Know how to solve this made up problem?

Have a family-style bathroom in public places.

Anyone can use it, no one is offended, and they're bigger than regular stalls. Which is just an added bonus.

Most Transgendered women are unable to get it up as they're on female hormones or have had SRS surgery.

Should these people that look a lot like women have to go into the male restroom?

If you were born with a penis you are a man, if you were born with a vagina you are a woman. There is no other option. Dressing up does not change your DNA, cutting off your genitalia does not change your DNA.

Mentally ill people should receive treatment.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Well. As long as she doesn't come home and say " Mommy there was a guy in the girls room with a bigger dick than the UPS guy"

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Well. As long as she doesn't come home and say " Mommy there was a guy in the girls room with a bigger dick than the UPS guy"

Well, if the guy entered my daughter's stall and did this, I would be upset. of course, I would be just as upset if a woman enter my daughters stall.

But tell me. Do you fantasize a lot about what goes on in restrooms when you aren't there? Frankly, if I knew anyone who did that, it would be a matter of concern to me.

Was the emancipation proclamation illegal?
Yep. The U.S. President has no such power to issue any such "proclamation". Which is exactly why Abraham Lincoln was so adamant that an amendment be passed.

If it will make you feel any better, just call it an "Executive Order" and pretend that Trump issued it.

632867460.jpg

The Democrats are the party of slavery. The Democrats are the party of racism. Your desperate attempts to deny the U.S. Constitution doesn't change history or the present.

That was 300 years ago genius.
Do youeriously think current KKK members are democrats?
One could challenge a piece of paper written by slave owners and rapists.
You really slavishly follow this?

Know how to solve this made up problem?

Have a family-style bathroom in public places.

Anyone can use it, no one is offended, and they're bigger than regular stalls. Which is just an added bonus.
I’ve said a zillion times in this thread that single occupancy restrooms are the only solution thanks to the bat-shit crazy progressives.

Forum List

Back