Men in women's bathrooms

That's it, rube, keep living in the past. It's 2017 and all those 'states rights' warriors are Republicans.

Just as any other leftie, you wish to change the history...

Nope, there was no Republican that was slave owner, they were all Democrats. Just as those who brought Jim Crow, segregation, lynching laws, KKK, eugenics, you name it. Every single evil in US history came from Democrats. Deal with it.

They were all Christians too. But I'm referring to 2017 'states rights' warriors. Perhaps I was being too cryptic by stating the year 2017 in my post.

Sure, there is no reason for them to embrace the sickness that's coming from the left. Not in 1850s, not in 1930s, not in 2017.

Also, what is your problem with the "state rights"?

I don't know, states rights and the rebel flag, popular in the South back in the day and popular now with Republicans. Just sayin'.

State rights were always popular, ever since founding fathers put it in the tenth.

However, reasons for demanding respect of state rights have been changing over the years.

For instance, back then Democrats demanded state rights for a reason of slavery, it was so wrong that they had to be bitchslapped, badly.

Or when Democrats claimed state rights when they nullified federal law and tried to keep schools segregated back in 1950s.

In comparison with those, please explain what is wrong today's Republican claims of state rights?

States rights was the excuse the south used, there isn't much more to it.

How come you don't blame Christians or well....Southerners for slavery? Why modern day Democrats? Democrats who are pro gay marriage, have a high percentage of minorities in the party and are mostly for affirmative action. Let's not forget full of liberals who have never been pro-slavery.

I'm sure glad they are ripping down those shitty ass confederate monuments from the public square, aren't you? Who the hell would want to celebrate enemies of the state?

How come you don't blame Christians or well....Southerners for slavery? Why modern day Democrats? Democrats who are pro gay marriage…

In other words, who take the side of sick, immoral perverts, over that of decent Americans, and who are happy to mock and undermine an essential, sacred social institution, to the detriment of society as a whole, in order to pander to these sick perverts.

…have a high percentage of minorities in the party and are mostly for affirmative action. Let's not forget full of liberals who have never been pro-slavery.

So, you've traded one form of racism for another.

I'm sure glad they are ripping down those shitty ass confederate monuments from the public square, aren't you? Who the hell would want to celebrate enemies of the state?

Just like the Taliban and the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Was it your intent, here, to praise and defend the Democratic party? You've succeeded in doing the opposite; demonstrating a few vivid examples of why mainstream Americans are increasingly rejecting your party.

How come you don't blame Christians or well....Southerners for slavery? Why modern day Democrats? Democrats who are pro gay marriage…

In other words, who take the side of sick, immoral perverts, over that of decent Americans, and who are happy to mock and undermine an essential, sacred social institution, to the detriment of society as a whole, in order to pander to these sick perverts.

…have a high percentage of minorities in the party and are mostly for affirmative action. Let's not forget full of liberals who have never been pro-slavery.

So, you've traded one form of racism for another.

Just like the Taliban and the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Was it your intent, here, to praise and defend the Democratic party? You've succeeded in doing the opposite; demonstrating a few vivid examples of why mainstream Americans are increasingly rejecting your party.

What does this have to do with gay marriage that most Americans are just fine with? According to you most of the country are now perverts.

Traded one form of racism for another? How exactly does that work?

Just like the Taliban? Those monuments aren't being destroyed just moved off of public property, if you want to lift a finger to preserve them then by my guest. In the meantime Democrats do not glorify a lost cause the way conservatives do.

What does this have to do with gay marriage that most Americans are just fine with?
I don't grasp that "logic". At one time, all of America was "just fine with" slavery. Right now, all muslims are "just fine with" raping children.

Are you somehow under the impression that mob rule is good for society? :eusa_doh:

States rights was the excuse the south used, there isn't much more to it.
No sweetie...state's rights is the law.

IMG_3738.JPG

Americans expect honesty and openness , Advertising has to reflect the facts, we want all ambiguity removed from consumer products (sodium levels or explosion possibilities) with rechargeable batteries. Why impose a veil of artificiality and a haze of ambiguity on restrooms?

You're seriously taking the Nazi position on homosexuality?

And, no, since the 1930s and 40s we as a society know a hell of a lot more than we did back then.

Jesus, defending fucking Nazis. :badgrin:

Yes, refusing to insist that because one dislikes someone, that makes everything they ever said automatically wrong is "defending" them.

Tell me, what is it like to live in a world where there is no reality other than what your hormones tell you at the moment? Are the unicorns pink or purple?

The color of your imagination is of no consequence.
And the gender people imagine themselves to be when different from reality should be of no consequence to society.

People aren't imagining anything other than a fixation by the right of little girls getting raped by men wearing dresses in the bathroom when it's just not happening.

As usual with you, your post is wrong in essentially every single word, including "the".

First of all, "people" like you are imagining that men are women simply because they "feelz" that they are. You are imagining that "feelz" trump biology when it comes to reality. You're imagining that you would recognize reality if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left ass cheek. All these are figments of your imaginations, and egregiously incorrect.

Second, you are imagining that sexual predators will not take advantage of the opening you cheerfully demand by way of insisting that anyone should wander in and out of any bathroom they choose whenever they choose. You are imagining that this has never happened in the past, simply because you want to believe it's so. And you are imagining that the only standard of measurement applicable - and the only point at which this should be a problem - is for a little girl to be raped. Up to that point, apparently, anything else is no big deal. This is not only egregiously incorrect, it's as repugnant as you are.
All public restrooms should ought to be made that only one person can occupied it. It doesn't make any sense to have a group of people sharing one small room, especially a restroom.

According to the local ABC affiliate, police in Soutside Place, Texas say a man in his 20s lured the girl away from her mom and grandmother and into a bathroom. http://jezebel.com/houston-detective-12-year-old-raped-by-stranger-in-pub-1740506278

Hours after police announced that a 6-year-old boy was sexually assaulted inside the bathroom of a McDonald's restaurant, police announced they had arrested a man and charged him with capital sexual battery. Man arrested in McDonald's bathroom assault

Do gay men really hang out at rest areas?

Best Answer: Many of them like to hang out in public toilet areas. They cut holes in between the stalls. We have had several college professors arrested in Gainesville, Florida for this behavior. We even had a Florida supreme court justice get beaten up for trying to hit on some young boy in a Tallahassee bus station bathroom. I can get back to you with his name if you like, don't want to print the wrong one, so I would need to verify it. Nixon nominated him for the US Supreme Court, but he could not get past congress for approval.

They also closed some public toilets in parks in Gainesville. I hope you are not looking to hang out there. Gay or straight, people should not have sex with strangers.

raw

th

Yes, refusing to insist that because one dislikes someone, that makes everything they ever said automatically wrong is "defending" them.

Tell me, what is it like to live in a world where there is no reality other than what your hormones tell you at the moment? Are the unicorns pink or purple?

The color of your imagination is of no consequence.
And the gender people imagine themselves to be when different from reality should be of no consequence to society.

People aren't imagining anything other than a fixation by the right of little girls getting raped by men wearing dresses in the bathroom when it's just not happening.

As usual with you, your post is wrong in essentially every single word, including "the".

First of all, "people" like you are imagining that men are women simply because they "feelz" that they are. You are imagining that "feelz" trump biology when it comes to reality. You're imagining that you would recognize reality if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left ass cheek. All these are figments of your imaginations, and egregiously incorrect.

Second, you are imagining that sexual predators will not take advantage of the opening you cheerfully demand by way of insisting that anyone should wander in and out of any bathroom they choose whenever they choose. You are imagining that this has never happened in the past, simply because you want to believe it's so. And you are imagining that the only standard of measurement applicable - and the only point at which this should be a problem - is for a little girl to be raped. Up to that point, apparently, anything else is no big deal. This is not only egregiously incorrect, it's as repugnant as you are.
All public restrooms should ought to be made that only one person can occupied it. It doesn't make any sense to have a group of people sharing one small room, especially a restroom.

According to the local ABC affiliate, police in Soutside Place, Texas say a man in his 20s lured the girl away from her mom and grandmother and into a bathroom. http://jezebel.com/houston-detective-12-year-old-raped-by-stranger-in-pub-1740506278

Hours after police announced that a 6-year-old boy was sexually assaulted inside the bathroom of a McDonald's restaurant, police announced they had arrested a man and charged him with capital sexual battery. Man arrested in McDonald's bathroom assault

Best Answer: Many of them like to hang out in public toilet areas. They cut holes in between the stalls. We have had several college professors arrested in Gainesville, Florida for this behavior. We even had a Florida supreme court justice get beaten up for trying to hit on some young boy in a Tallahassee bus station bathroom. I can get back to you with his name if you like, don't want to print the wrong one, so I would need to verify it. Nixon nominated him for the US Supreme Court, but he could not get past congress for approval.

They also closed some public toilets in parks in Gainesville. I hope you are not looking to hang out there. Gay or straight, people should not have sex with strangers.

raw

th

So a college or pro football stadium would need hundreds or maybe thousands of tiny restrooms.

What does this have to do with gay marriage that most Americans are just fine with?
I don't grasp that "logic". At one time, all of America was "just fine with" slavery. Right now, all muslims are "just fine with" raping children.

Are you somehow under the impression that mob rule is good for society? :eusa_doh:

At one time everyone was just fine with homophobia, that's no longer the case, what point are you trying to make?

At one time everyone was just fine with homophobia, that's no longer the case, what point are you trying to make?
That just because most Americans embrace homosexuality, doesn't make homosexuality something to promote and/or celebrate.

That just because most Americans embrace homosexuality, doesn't make homosexuality something to promote and/or celebrate.

Homosexuality is something worth promoting and celebrating as much as straight sex is. Celebrating equality for LGBTQ is absolutely worth celebrating.

"states rights is the law" is like saying "plants are edible". Maybe, but let's be more specific. In the case of slavery, no sir, states rights are not the law. Are you arguing otherwise?
No - because the U.S. Constitution was legally amended to outlaw slavery. Which is completely inline with the 10th Amendment.

Forum List

Back