Men in women's bathrooms

I wonder if they realize their typical debate tactic of buzzwords and name-calling doesn't work on someone who realizes she doesn't need the respect and approval of those who are the equivalent of a wad of gum stuck on her shoe.

Homophobe beats truthophobe any day.

Exactly. Those on the left wrong come up with all sorts of insane, immoral, and outright evil positions,and then they come up with terms meant to be pejorative,t o use against those who dare to disagree with those positions.

I'm supposed to be insulted if you call me a “homophobe”? All that that term objectively denotes is that I recognize homosexuality for the immoral, sick perversion that it is. Why should I be ashamed of that? It is those who embrace and defend this perversion who ought to be ashamed. But then shame requires that one have some sense of right and wrong, which these pervert-lovers lack.

“Transphobe”? It means that I recognize the distinction between men and women, understand the importance and significance of this distinction, and recognize the hard scientific reality that it is flat-out impossible for one to become the other. Why should I be ashamed of that? It is those who are so f•••ed-up in the head that they don't even know the difference between male and female, nor grasp why this difference matters, that ought to be ashamed.

Are you afraid homosexuality is destroying the moral fabric of this country?

Is 'homophobe' a buzzword? Just curious, do you still think gay marriage ruins the meaning of the institution for the rest of us?

How can any sane person deny it? It's obvious that the purpose of “gay marriage” is to mock genuine marriage, and to undermine the role of marriage and family as the foundation of society. It is to create the perception that genuine marriage is no more important and no more meaningful than the sick homosexual mockery thereof that we are being forced to accept, which will result in fewer stable families, and more disconnected single-mothers with multiple children by multiple “baby daddies” who play little or no role in the care and upbringing of their own children.

It's an attack on marriage and family, and ultimately an attack on the stability and integrity of society itself.

Are you afraid homosexuality is destroying the moral fabric of this country?

It's an observable fact. Homosexuality—along with other various forms of immoral sexual perversion—is destroying the moral fabric of this country. How blind must one be not to see this? How blind must one be to deny it?

Is 'homophobe' a buzzword? Just curious, do you still think gay marriage ruins the meaning of the institution for the rest of us?

How can any sane person deny it? It's obvious that the purpose of “gay marriage” is to mock genuine marriage, and to undermine the role of marriage and family as the foundation of society. It is to create the perception that genuine marriage is no more important and no more meaningful than the sick homosexual mockery thereof that we are being forced to accept, which will result in fewer stable families, and more disconnected single-mothers with multiple children by multiple “baby daddies” who play little or no role in the care and upbringing of their own children.

It's an attack on marriage and family, and ultimately an attack on the stability and integrity of society itself.

Cool, you're a homophobe then. So stop running away from the 'buzzword'. Don't blame me, that's society at large who has decided to leave you way back in the dustbin of history.

Who is debating chromosomes?
Uh...you are!!! You're the one insisting that transgenders do not suffer from a mental illness. You think chromosomes don't exist and that the mind determines gender. :eusa_doh:

I'm not debating chromosomes nor do I think they don't exist, what is wrong with you? You can't even accept the concept that homosexuals have rights so why even bother having a debate about transgendered people?

Just curious, do you still think gay marriage ruins the meaning of the institution for the rest of us?
Absolutely. Marriage is one man and one woman. It's simply what marriage is. Once you redefine it as anything else, you have zero grounds to prevent any form of marriage. Preventing the union of a man and 14 wives is discrimination. Preventing the union of a woman and her goat is discrimination.

You assholes opened Pandora's Box. I predicted it years before it happened and I was proven right. Businesses will stop providing health insurance as a benefit for their employees once they are forced by law to provide it for 14 spouses and for animals.

You can't even accept the concept that homosexuals have rights so why even bother having a debate about transgendered people?
What "rights" was a homosexual ever denied? Can a homosexual vote? Yep. Can a homosexual carry a firearm? Yep. Can a homosexual drive? Absolutely.

Any other absurd false narratives you'd like to try?

I was responding to someone who thinks homosexuals are mentally ill to demonstrate that you morons are really behind the times.
Wait...you want all of society to defecate in one room like Neanderthals in a cave and you want to accuse others of being "behind the times"? Bwahaha! Now that is funny.

Just curious, do you still think gay marriage ruins the meaning of the institution for the rest of us?
Absolutely. Marriage is one man and one woman. It's simply what marriage is. Once you redefine it as anything else, you have zero grounds to prevent any form of marriage. Preventing the union of a man and 14 wives is discrimination. Preventing the union of a woman and her goat is discrimination.

You assholes opened Pandora's Box. I predicted it years before it happened and I was proven right. Businesses will stop providing health insurance as a benefit for their employees once they are forced by law to provide it for 14 spouses and for animals.

Businesses have expanded insurance to same sex spouses, actually many of them were doing so before same sex marriage was legal in all 50 states. You're a dinosaur.

However, when exactly was marriage defined between only one woman and one man, homophobe?

Businesses have expanded insurance to same sex spouses, actually many of them were doing so before same sex marriage was legal in all 50 states. You're a dinosaur.
Yeah. No shit. But I guarantee they won't extend it to 14 spouses or animals. Which means they will have to stop that benefit for everyone. Are you too dumb to follow the conversation or are you just being disingenuous on purpose? :dunno:
However, when exactly was marriage defined between only one woman and one man, homophobe?
Since the beginning of man. Clearly you choose to be willfully ignorant of history like most progressives.

Yeah. No shit. But I guarantee they won't extend it to 14 spouses or animals. Which means they will have to stop that benefit for everyone. Are you too dumb to follow the conversation or are you just being disingenuous on purpose? :dunno:

I personally don't care what they do with 14 spouses. As for marrying animals, lol, what? You're such a cornflake.

Since the beginning of man. Clearly you choose to be willfully ignorant of history like most progressives.

Well, no. There was a time that men married multiple women. Even as many as 14.

Polygamy in Christianity - Wikipedia

Irrational fears is not science, son.
You're right. And mental illness is not science either. The mentally ill should not be dictating policy in society, sweetie.

Times, they are a changin'.

Is Being Transgender a Mental Disorder?

Anyway, like I said before, they are already using the bathroom of their choice on many occasions and were doing just fine.

Next thing you know, you're going to want to reclassify homosexuality as a mental disorder. I'm assuming you probably have an issue with gay men standing next to boys at the urinal.

Times may be changing, but truth hasn't. Just because the left politically pressures a group to relabel something doesn't mean it's true.

Science disagrees with your opinion.

Between the (Gender) Lines: the Science of Transgender Identity - Science in the News

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain?

No, marriage is not. Never has been. Not even in Christianity is that true. You should learn not to use absolutes.

As for Polygamy being legalized...I suppose it is possible someday and why wouldn't an insurance company cover all spouses? They cover all children.

Of course, when we have single payer it will be moot.

And Rottweiler old pup, animals can't consent.

Progressive ignore science and promote pure propaganda. You assholes adamantly declared that the polar ice-cap would be completely melted by 2014 unless we implemented your fascist totalitarian government.
By exploding in curses and conspiracy theories when you were asked to back up that insane claim, you've confirmed that you couldn't back it up. It was just another one of your frauds, and you've been busted for it.
Yes folks...even though it is indisputable fact that the polar ice-cap expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) in 2014, mammaries here is calling it a "conspiracy theory". :lmao:

Denying reality is what the bat-shit crazy progressives do best.

Boy...this "Global Warming" stuff is a real bitch, eh mammaries?!? It's melting everything.
Greenland just broke the record for the coldest July day ever recorded in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.
Don't worry that it was the coldest day ever recorded in July. Those pesky little facts are nothing compared to your ability to refuse to accept reality!
Almost all Greenland’s surface is gaining ice. In fact, says Heller, Greenland has gained a near record amount of ice this year
So odd how everything seems to be gaining ice despite the left-wing narrative that greenhouse gasses are being trapped in the atmosphere - causing "Global Warming".

Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland; Alarmists 'Look. An Arctic Squirrel!'

As for Polygamy being legalized...I suppose it is possible someday and why wouldn't an insurance company cover all spouses? They cover all children.
Uh....cost. :eusa_doh:

You're saying an insurance company won't insure someone (assuming they are healthy) and take their money because of cost?
No you illiterate moron - I'm saying businesses won't pay insurance companies to cover the healthcare policies of 14 spouses for a single employee. It's not worth it to the business. No one person is worth a salary, vacation time, and healthcare for them, 14 spouses, and God knows how many children.

You lefties are so astoundingly stupid that you think healthcare is something mandatory. It is a perk businesses offer to attract talent (plenty of businesses don't offer any health insurance). But that perk must be less than the worth of that position/employee or it ceases to make economic sense for the business.

Forum List

Back