Men in women's bathrooms

You'd be wise to avoid debating "Global Warming" in any thread since you are just flat-out dead-wrong about it.

Why don't you come back to the environment folder and debate it.

It's just like every other topic. You're totally helpless when faced with dirty liberal tricks like reason and evidence. Reality always has that awful liberal bias, and you're a good cult soldier who avoids anything with a liberal bias.

Anyways, good to see you've still got your pervy bathroom obsession after all this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "environmental folder" or the Environmental Forum? You dumb dimwit. :lmao:

Here's the thing snowflake - every time I do, you literally cry about having a "stalker". Here you are literally crying like a little bitch:
Patriot, are you under the impression you're my first obsessive stalker-bitch?
Now - I get it. I really do. I own you. I've made you my personal USMB bitch so I can understand why you lose your shit every time I make you look like the idiot that you are. But it's just so bizarre that you whine in one thread that I am a "stalker" while you attempt to challenge me in other threads to debate you.

I'll leave everyone with yet another example of you crying like a fragile little snowflake so they can all laugh at you. Just to prove that it's something you cry about all the time.
Oh look, my sweet little stalker-bitch is still truly desperate for my attention. Patriot, you'll always our crybaby loser, no matter what candidate wins.

:dance::dance::dance:

You'd be wise to avoid debating "Global Warming" in any thread since you are just flat-out dead-wrong about it.

It's just like every other topic. You're totally helpless when faced with dirty liberal tricks like reason and evidence. Reality always has that awful liberal bias, and you're a good cult soldier who avoids anything with a liberal bias.

Anyways, good to see you've still got your pervy bathroom obsession after all this time.

We didn't make it an issue, you did.

Now - I get it. I really do. I own you.

Summary:

After seeing you brag mulitiple times about your skill at debate on the global warming topic, I invited you to debate the topic in the Environment folder.

You cried and ran. Again. In front of the whole board. You do that every time I show up.

Snowflake, you'll keep _saying_ how tough you are, but that's all you can do, and everyone knows it. You're just like Trump, a big ol' babyman.

My issue with this thread is simple (and not about the opinions expressed):

Why would you expect criminals to follow the law? It's the same argument I have against gun control: criminals by definition don't follow the law.

So why would you expect some pervert/sexual offender/predator/etc. to follow the law? It doesn't make sense.

Why would you expect criminals to follow the law? It's the same argument I have against gun control: criminals by definition don't follow the law.

So why would you expect some pervert/sexual offender/predator/etc. to follow the law? It doesn't make sense.
Because when a man attempts to walk into the ladies room - society can immediately intercede when it is against the law for men to enter the ladies room. As it stands now in shit-hole like California, you can watch a sexual predator waltz right into the ladies room and there is nothing you can do.

It's not about expecting them to follow the law. It's about us having the legal right to prevent them when we see it. It's like saying why have rules making it illegal for a criminal to shoot someone with a gun because it doesn't stop them from shooting people with a gun. True. But it allows the rest of us to act and it allows law enforcement to arrest them once they arrive on the scene.

Now - I get it. I really do. I own you.
Summary: Snowflake, you'll keep _saying_ how tough you are, but that's all you can do, and everyone knows it.
Summary: I went to another thread and you cried to the mods about it. Then you went dead silent the rest of the night. That's what happens every time because every time you are on the wrong side of the facts.

You don't want to have an honest conversation about anything - and we all know why.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Summary: I went to another thread and you cried to the mods about it.

When I get dinged by mods for things I deserved, I don't publicly cry about it. You do. That's one obvious difference between us, the "taking responsibility" thing.

Then you went dead silent the rest of the night.

Do get over yourself, snowflake. We get it. You stay up late waiting for responses from those you're obsessed with. The obsession isn't mutual. You're not important enough for anyone to stay up late for.

That's what happens every time because every time you are on the wrong side of the facts.

You don't want to have an honest conversation about anything - and we all know why.

Look at that. You still haven't shown up the environment folder to debate the global warming topic. If you're not willing to debate the topic, you should probably stop bragging about what a master of the topic you are.

That's my point, that you're all hat, no cattle. I believe that point has been proven.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

The author of your article belongs to a very small organization of wingnut pediatricians who guess what? Don't like the gay.

That's my point, that you're all hat, no cattle. I believe that point has been proven.
The only thing you've manage to prove is your dishonesty. I've already chewed you up and spit you out on the "Global Warming" scam. I've also chewed you up and spit you out on politics, economics, current events, history, and the U.S. Constitution.

You may go now, junior. Time to let the adults speak.

The author of your article belongs to a very small organization of wingnut pediatricians who guess what? Don't like the gay.
Stats don't lie Joy...even if progressives do!

Stats? You cited one, where does it come from?

The only thing you've manage to prove is your dishonesty. I've already chewed you up and spit you out on the "Global Warming" scam. I've also chewed you up and spit you out on politics, economics, current events, history, and the U.S. Constitution.

You're making my point again that you're all hat, no cattle. You tried talking big again, and again failed to back it up in any way.

Me, I keep inviting you to come back it up ... and you keep refusing.

And everyone sees that, and there's nothing you can do about it, hence your impotent flailing rage.

From the article that you should have clicked on and read before commenting. Just say'n....

Me, I keep inviting you to come back it up ... and you keep refusing.
Snowflake...the debate is over. I crushed that forum with literally hundreds of indisputable facts that "Global Warming" is a scam (hell - the fact that the Dumbocrats had to rebrand it to "Climate Change" in a panic should have tipped you off but you're just not that bright). Here - take a look:

England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

59 pages filled with many different links to many different sources. All proving that "Global Warming" is a scam. It's over snowflake. History proved you wrong.

From the article that you should have clicked on and read before commenting. Just say'n....

But where did it come from? You didn't link to the source itself.

The reason I ask is this group that you are getting your info from has a reputation for misconstruing other peoples' work.

But where did it come from? You didn't link to the source itself.

The reason I ask is this group that you are getting your info from has a reputation for misconstruing other peoples' work.
The source itself is in the article...

Have you heard of the American Academy of Pediatrics? They are the reputable pediatric organization.

American Academy of Pediatrics Opposes Legislation that Discriminates Against Transgender Children

Forum List

Back