Men in women's bathrooms

Great job Seawytch. Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Have you heard of the American Academy of Pediatrics? They are the reputable pediatric organization.

American Academy of Pediatrics Opposes Legislation that Discriminates Against Transgender Children

You must not forget the basic RW motto: "If someone is different than us, that is bad, and they should be marginalized."

I crushed that forum with literally hundreds of indisputable facts that "Global Warming" is a scam

Hilarious, the way you're such a legend in your own mind.

(hell - the fact that the Dumbocrats had to rebrand it to "Climate Change" in a panic should have tipped you off but you're just not that bright).

The Bush admin did that.

Did you get that basic fact wrong because you're a moron, or was it deliberate dishonesty? You get everything wrong, of course, because you only get info from kook conspiracy blogs.

Here - take a look:

England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

59 pages filled with many different links to many different sources. All proving that "Global Warming" is a scam. It's over snowflake. History proved you wrong.

That's your shining moment, a Gish Gallup? Sorry, pajama-boy, but Gish Gallup tactics (that is, an avalanche of crap) are only used by the dishonest and desperate, which is why it's your staple tactic on many subjects.

You'll cut-and-paste mountains of meaningless crap, and then when nobody spends days typing up a detailed refutation to every phony point, you declare victory.

If they do spend the time, you'll pretend you didn't see the debunking and post the same crap again the next day, and then declare victory.

And it fools nobody. You're still laughed at.

Here's a thought. Instead of deflecting with a Gish Gallup, bring up _one_ point, and try to defend it when it gets ripped apart for being stupid. Can you handle that type of intellectual honesty?

Remember, when people inevitably face-palm and walk away from you, it's not because you've dazzled them with brilliance. It's because they've correctly concluded that debate with a chickenshit liar is a waste of time.

Last edited:
You'll cut-and-paste mountains of meaningless crap
Once again we see the left denying science, gender, data, history, reality, etc. When you post facts they get agitated and call it "meaningless crap".

Prime example - the left declared that the polar ice-cap would be completely melted by 2014. Instead, it expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) by that point. It is indisputable fact confirmed by even NASA themselves and their satellite photographs.

And yet mammaries attempts to dismiss it as "meaningless crap". :lmao:

IMG_3248.JPG

I always believed that a bathroom should be made only for a single person to occupied it. I always hated using the urinals next to someone else that is using the urinal next to mines. That person could be sneaking a peek at what i'm packing while I am urinating. I like privacy. I surely doesn't like someone else using the toilet stall next to mines as well. I do not like to be hearing all that madness in the next stall next to mines while I am focusing on eliminating my waste. And then their smelly orders travels to the stall that i'm in. That they just need to make all bathroom for private use only.

Prime example - the left declared that the polar ice-cap would be completely melted by 2014.

Prime example -- you're lying to everyone's face again.

If you're not lying, show where that was ever stated as some kind of consensus scientific opinion. If you can't, you ought to apologize to everyone for lying again.

Instead, it expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) by that point. It is indisputable fact confirmed by even NASA themselves and their satellite photographs.

This little graphic demonstrates the dishonesty of that talking point. You know it's crap, but you'll keep posting it anyways, because crap is all you have.

ArcticEscalator500.gif

Why would you expect criminals to follow the law? It's the same argument I have against gun control: criminals by definition don't follow the law.

So why would you expect some pervert/sexual offender/predator/etc. to follow the law? It doesn't make sense.
Because when a man attempts to walk into the ladies room - society can immediately intercede when it is against the law for men to enter the ladies room. As it stands now in shit-hole like California, you can watch a sexual predator waltz right into the ladies room and there is nothing you can do.

It's not about expecting them to follow the law. It's about us having the legal right to prevent them when we see it. It's like saying why have rules making it illegal for a criminal to shoot someone with a gun because it doesn't stop them from shooting people with a gun. True. But it allows the rest of us to act and it allows law enforcement to arrest them once they arrive on the scene.

Other than having security guards at every restroom, how would you prevent them from entering a women's restroom?

If you're not lying, show where that was ever stated as some kind of consensus scientific opinion. If you can't, you ought to apologize to everyone for lying again.
Bwahahaha! That's the point, you dimwit. Progressive ignore science and promote pure propaganda. You assholes adamantly declared that the polar ice-cap would be completely melted by 2014 unless we implemented your fascist totalitarian government.

We didn't - and the polar ice-cap expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) by 2014. History has proven you wrong. Reality has proven that "Global Warming" is a scam. You are dismissed.

Other than having security guards at every restroom, how would you prevent them from entering a women's restroom?
Uh...how have men been prevented for hundreds of years from entering the women's room? Did we have restrooms guards in the 1980's, genius? :eusa_doh:

Bwahahaha! That's the point, you dimwit.

I agree that the point is how you're refusing to back up your bullshit again. And nobody is surprised. When called out, you wet yourself and ran. Again.

Progressive ignore science and promote pure propaganda. You assholes adamantly declared that the polar ice-cap would be completely melted by 2014 unless we implemented your fascist totalitarian government.

By exploding in curses and conspiracy theories when you were asked to back up that insane claim, you've confirmed that you couldn't back it up. It was just another one of your frauds, and you've been busted for it.

We didn't - and the polar ice-cap expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) by 2014.

There, you confirm another point I keep making. I ripped that idiot conspiracy theory to shreds with my graphic ... so you just pretend it didn't happen, and repost the same debunked bullshit. It's what you do on every topic. You're not intellectually honest. You don't debate, you just endlessly paste the same propaganda.

You're lying by omission by leaving off the sea ice levels for 2015, 2016 and 2017, which are trending down to new lows. 2017 is trending right on the 2012 record low again. The trend is unmistakably down. The data says you are completely wrong. That's why the world correctly defines you as a brainless acolyte of a liars' cult.

N_stddev_timeseries_thumb.png

History has proven] you wrong. Reality has proven that "Global Warming" is a scam. You are dismissed.

You're too stupid to understand how stupid you are, so you're incapable of understanding that your conspiracy blogs are feeding you idiot propaganda. We try to dumb down our explanations for you, but it's just not possible to dumb things down to the level where you can understand them. You're also a religious fanatic, so you explode in these jihadist-snowflake rages whenever people point out how your propaganda fails.

So, what's the next kook talking point you'd like to present? We'll rip it to shreds, but you'll repost it again over and over anyways. After all, it's what you do. It's all you do.

Irrational fears is not science, son.
You're right. And mental illness is not science either. The mentally ill should not be dictating policy in society, sweetie.

Times, they are a changin'.

Is Being Transgender a Mental Disorder?

Anyway, like I said before, they are already using the bathroom of their choice on many occasions and were doing just fine.

Next thing you know, you're going to want to reclassify homosexuality as a mental disorder. I'm assuming you probably have an issue with gay men standing next to boys at the urinal.

Times may be changing, but truth hasn't. Just because the left politically pressures a group to relabel something doesn't mean it's true.

You're right. And mental illness is not science either. The mentally ill should not be dictating policy in society, sweetie.

Anyway, like I said before, they are already using the bathroom of their choice on many occasions and were doing just fine.

Next thing you know, you're going to want to reclassify homosexuality as a mental disorder. I'm assuming you probably have an issue with gay men standing next to boys at the urinal.

Times may be changing, but truth hasn't. Just because the left politically pressures a group to relabel something doesn't mean it's true.

Homophobia is a mental disorder, it's 2017, embrace the rainbow.

Don't you just love the left-wing false narrative, Cecilie1200? If you don't embrace their bat-shit crazy rejection of science and chromosomes, you are a "homophobe". It's the new "racist". :rolleyes:

Why would you expect criminals to follow the law? It's the same argument I have against gun control: criminals by definition don't follow the law.

So why would you expect some pervert/sexual offender/predator/etc. to follow the law? It doesn't make sense.
Because when a man attempts to walk into the ladies room - society can immediately intercede when it is against the law for men to enter the ladies room. As it stands now in shit-hole like California, you can watch a sexual predator waltz right into the ladies room and there is nothing you can do.

It's not about expecting them to follow the law. It's about us having the legal right to prevent them when we see it. It's like saying why have rules making it illegal for a criminal to shoot someone with a gun because it doesn't stop them from shooting people with a gun. True. But it allows the rest of us to act and it allows law enforcement to arrest them once they arrive on the scene.

What has prevented it so far? Men in women's restrooms are arrested. Simple..

If there are men that appear to be so feminine as to be indistinguishable from any female, it certainly has not been a problem. Today men, who are obviously male, use women's restrooms as an attack. Not because of need.

Don't you just love the left-wing false narrative, Cecilie1200? If you don't embrace their bat-shit crazy rejection of science and chromosomes, you are a "homophobe". It's the new "racist". :rolleyes:

I wonder if they realize their typical debate tactic of buzzwords and name-calling doesn't work on someone who realizes she doesn't need the respect and approval of those who are the equivalent of a wad of gum stuck on her shoe.

Homophobe beats truthophobe any day.

No...transgender is a mental disorder. An actual, real, mental disorder. It's 2017 - embrace science, biology, and chromosomes already.

Snowflake, I was responding to someone who thinks homosexuals are mentally ill to demonstrate that you morons are really behind the times.

Who is debating chromosomes?

I wonder if they realize their typical debate tactic of buzzwords and name-calling doesn't work on someone who realizes she doesn't need the respect and approval of those who are the equivalent of a wad of gum stuck on her shoe.

Is 'homophobe' a buzzword? Just curious, do you still think gay marriage ruins the meaning of the institution for the rest of us?

Exactly. Those on the left wrong come up with all sorts of insane, immoral, and outright evil positions,and then they come up with terms meant to be pejorative, to use against those who dare to disagree with those positions.

I'm supposed to be insulted if you call me a “homophobe”? All that that term objectively denotes is that I recognize homosexuality for the immoral, sick perversion that it is. Why should I be ashamed of that? It is those who embrace and defend this perversion who ought to be ashamed. But then shame requires that one have some sense of right and wrong, which these pervert-lovers lack.

“Transphobe”? It means that I recognize the distinction between men and women, understand the importance and significance of this distinction, and recognize the hard scientific reality that it is flat-out impossible for one to become the other. Why should I be ashamed of that? It is those who are so f•••ed-up in the head that they don't even know the difference between male and female, nor grasp why this difference matters, that ought to be ashamed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back