Men in women's bathrooms

At your typical football home game at Camp Randall, located on the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus, you will always find a mixing of the genders in the rest rooms. At least in the student sections of the stadium. No big deal.
In your typical inner-city, you will always find prostitutes being brutally raped and beaten. No big deal.

See. I can do that too. I can take any atrocity and end it with the phrase “no big deal”. It doesn’t actually make it no big deal in the real world. For that matter, it doesn’t even make it no big deal on a message board.

Men aren't using women's restrooms. Trans women are. Trans men use men's bathrooms. It's a fact of life you can't wish or legislate away..
Sweetie...no matter how many times you deny science and call a man a "trans woman", it is still a man. Chromosomes don't lie - progressives do.
So? Obviously chromosomes don't tell the whole story...
The left denying science again... :eusa_doh:

Chromosomes do tell the whole story. The entire story. They just don’t explain mental illness. Something you want to exploit.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

I think I'll go with all the science not right-wing non-science or nonsense, hater. There is not a single example of these transgender people doing anything illegal in these bathrooms by the way...

Wow, musta taken a long time to find that.

How can there be anything left to change after the first 20 or so sex-change surgeries?

I think I'll go with all the science not right-wing non-science or nonsense, hater. There is not a single example of these transgender people doing anything illegal in these bathrooms by the way...
You'll go with anything perverse and sick like all regressive scum.

How can there be anything left to change after the first 20 or so sex-change surgeries?

put seabitch on ignore. she is not worth wasting your time on.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

Doesn’t matter. It’s called a threat. Wish you were smarter. And BTW, science is on our side no matter how many times you write it doesn’t. You’re a sad human

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.
How do they get there Einstein’? Is it illegal for a man to walk in or not?

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Betcha wearing a dress as you do it , huh sicko? You ever hear of family bathrooms?

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Betcha wearing a dress as you do it , huh sicko? You ever hear of family bathrooms?
Nothing like the pig admitting he likes going into women’s restrooms. He has the option to go to those family rooms or men’s room. Nah, he’d rather be a pig

Nothing like the pig admitting he likes going into women’s restrooms. He has the option to go to those family rooms or men’s room. Nah, he’d rather be a pig
And then the pig blames his wife.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Um, what?

Do they not have stalls in the women's bathroom? If yes, then why would anyone 'whip' their genitals out in front of anyone?

Remember, transgender women have been using women's bathrooms for *decades*. And its only when your ilk can get a little political mileage by trying to 'whip' up hatred and fear of transgender people that this has become an issue.

Transgender women do the same thing in the women's bathroom that every other woman does: they go to the bathroom.

Forum List

Back