Men in women's bathrooms

Dude, you're simply not part of this equation. trans women will still use the ladies room
You’re simply not part of reality. For starters, those are trans men. Putting the word “trans” in front of a pronoun does not make his penis disapppear.

And no...trans men will not “still” use the women’s room. There is a reason it’s called the “women’s room” in the first place. There is a reason it says “women” on the door. It’s for women. I’m not sure why you Dumbocrats find that so confusing.

according to his doctor, trump JUST missed the obesity threshold by ONE pound.

:laugh: :eusa_liar:

Dude, you're simply not part of this equation. trans women will still use the ladies room
You’re simply not part of reality. For starters, those are trans men. Putting the word “trans” in front of a pronoun does not make his penis disapppear.

And no...trans men will not “still” use the women’s room. There is a reason it’s called the “women’s room” in the first place. There is a reason it says “women” on the door. It’s for women. I’m not sure why you Dumbocrats find that so confusing.
Your male rapists who dress up as women are about as numerous as your illegal voters, super dupe. It just doesn't make any sense, there is no evidence of any such thing...

The results of Donald Trump’s first physical examination as President have been released, the former Celebrity Apprentice host apparently standing 6-foot-3 and weighing 239 pounds (just below the “obese” range on the body mass index).

Many twitter users have mocked Trump over the results, some contending they may be untrue, including Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn.

"I will give $100 thousand dollars to Trump's favourite charity if he will step on an accurate scale with an impartial medical professional, okayed by both of us. For real. #Girther #GirtherMovement,” Gunn tweeted, the hashtag referring to Trump's birther movement — his claim former President Barack Obama was born outside of America.

Your male rapists who dress up as women are about as numerous as your illegal voters, super dupe. It just doesn't make any sense, there is no evidence of any such thing...
Except illegal voting exists. Oops.

The results of Donald Trump’s first physical examination as President have been released, the former Celebrity Apprentice host apparently standing 6-foot-3 and weighing 239 pounds (just below the “obese” range on the body mass index).

Many twitter users have mocked Trump over the results, some contending they may be untrue, including Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn.

"I will give $100 thousand dollars to Trump's favourite charity if he will step on an accurate scale with an impartial medical professional, okayed by both of us. For real. #Girther #GirtherMovement,” Gunn tweeted, the hashtag referring to Trump's birther movement — his claim former President Barack Obama was born outside of America.
I see you haven’t accepted the election results yet. Sucks to be you.

just telling it like it is! :itsok:

News about #girther on Twitter

#girther

ap17186722606194.jpg

Trump's reported weight has ignited a 'girther' conspiracy alleging that the president weighs more than 239 pounds

Men aren't using women's restrooms. Trans women are. Trans men use men's bathrooms. It's a fact of life you can't wish or legislate away..
Sweetie...no matter how many times you deny science and call a man a "trans woman", it is still a man. Chromosomes don't lie - progressives do.
So? Obviously chromosomes don't tell the whole story...
The left denying science again... :eusa_doh:

Chromosomes do tell the whole story. The entire story. They just don’t explain mental illness. Something you want to exploit.

Mental illness actually does have a known genetic component. It is quite definitely hereditary and runs in families.

Which leads one to the question: even if one COULD find a genetic link to homosexuality and gender dysphoria, would that make them normal or desirable? Or would they just be among of the many defects known to be caused by genetics?

Great job Seawytch. Lots of people are being irreparably harmed thanks to the failed left-wing policies you keep advocating for.
The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm”—as the Hippocratic Oath says—and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet, they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
The left wants to allow the mentally insane to make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left.

This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.
I think I'll go with all the science not right-wing non-science or nonsense, hater. There is not a single example of these transgender people doing anything illegal in these bathrooms by the way...

Straw man.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

They're called "privates" for a reason. Just because I often see my husband naked does not mean I wish to have YOU prancing around, flopping in the breeze, in front of me. And I should retain MY choice in who I do and don't see in that fashion, thank you so very much.

If you think the decision about disrobing in front of people whether they want you to or not should be solely up to you, then may I introduce you to your soul mate, Harvey Weinstein?

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Are you saying you don't know the difference between assisting your disabled wife in her elimination functions and performing your own? Because if so, I really wonder about you.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

they want trans kids to be beaten up in the men's room. that's why they hate gender neutral bathrooms.
\
decency offends them.

Forum List

Back