Men in women's bathrooms

I know that a eunuch with a gash is a fucked up & insane male. By the way, that's evident to the vast majority of Americans.

You don't know what gender identity is, Sil. Why then would we accept you as the sole and authoritative arbitrator of what gender identity is....when you're wholly and laughably ignorant?

Sorry, Sil.....but I and any other rational person will leave gender identity to the individual themselves rather than you playing make-believe, pretending to speak for them.

As does Target. As bathrooms are still open to an individual based on gender identity. Not your imagination.
That’s ok I don’t shop there. They are unworthy of my money

I know that a eunuch with a gash is a fucked up & insane male. By the way, that's evident to the vast majority of Americans.

You don't know what gender identity is, Sil. Why then would we accept you as the sole and authoritative arbitrator of what gender identity is....when you're wholly and laughably ignorant?

Sorry, Sil.....but I and any other rational person will leave gender identity to the individual themselves rather than you playing make-believe, pretending to speak for them.

As does Target. As bathrooms are still open to an individual based on gender identity. Not your imagination.
^^ Looney :cuckoo:

Laughing....that's it?

Again, Sil....you can pretend that you speak for all transgender people. But you don't. They speak for themselves. They define their gender identity. Not you.

You don't even know what gender identity is. Which makes your attempt to lecture us on the topic all the more uselessly adorable.
Why would he?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Maybe because of white uneducated foul mouths like you?
Can you communicate w/o 2 nd grade language?
Ever been in a little league dual bathroom?
Ever seen anyone do that? Of course not.
Maybe you want to?
It's been going on ever since toilets existed.
Any problems reported?
So stupid

Let me think, I have 6 females. Not one has complained about mr white uneducated rubes obsession.
Sounds like he is obsessed with pulling his mrJohnson out in a women's bathroom.
They may just laugh at his size maybe?
Those six females tied up?

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Libtardism is a sickness. It will be fatal at some time.

View attachment 71693
Still don't know the def of liberal and how stupid it looks to post chimp pics?
And remind us, where is the uppity nixxer and where are you mr uneducated rube?
You know very little

^^ Captain Crazy talk speaks again..lol.. ^^

Says the gal that gave us such 50+ threads and thousands upon thousands of pages of obsessive batshit conspiracy gems as 'gay mafioso' kill squads sent to murder children to garner sympathy for LGBT issues......or that the Pope was blackmailed by 'the gays'.

Sorry, Sil....but your assessment of sanity is a wasteland of madness. Your obsession has completely overwhelmed you.

Says the gal that gave us such 50+ threads and thousands upon thousands of pages of obsessive batshit conspiracy gems as 'gay mafioso' kill squads sent to murder children to garner sympathy for LGBT issues......or that the Pope was blackmailed by 'the gays'.

Sorry, Sil....but your assessment of sanity is a wasteland of madness. Your obsession has completely overwhelmed you.
:blahblah:

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinals. :lmao:
So? Why do we separate them then? Please inform us
So men's won't "whip it out" if there's no urinals? :lmao:

:iagree: Have you ever noticed jc that the most insane people project their insanity onto the sane in order to convince themselves they aren't really crazy? It's a perceptual thing. Their internal fear signals this response as they notice the bulk of the outside world doesn't line up with their internal thought processes. So the external world "must be crazy". Because if it's not crazy, then that means they're crazy. And the fragile mind doesn't easily or willingly wrap around that concept. Not without a fight.

:iagree: Have you ever noticed jc that the most insane people project their insanity onto the sane in order to convince themselves they aren't really crazy? It's a perceptual thing. Their internal fear signals this response as they notice the bulk of the outside world doesn't line up with their internal thought processes. So the external world "must be crazy". Because if it's not crazy, then that means they're crazy. And the fragile mind doesn't easily or willingly wrap around that concept. Not without a fight.

Have you ever noticed that the craziest people come up with the most insane, batshit conspiracy theories?

Tell us again about the 'gay mafioso' kill squads sent to murder children, Sil.

Or how the Pope was blackmailed by 'the gays'.

Or how Gallup was infiltrated by 'the gays'.

Or how Justice Kennedy must be a closeted homosexual.

Then really get us laughing by telling us how 'sane' you are.

Have you ever noticed that the craziest people come up with the most insane, batshit conspiracy theories?...Tell us again about the 'gay mafioso' kill squads sent to murder children, Sil....Or how the Pope was blackmailed by 'the gays'....Or how Gallup was infiltrated by 'the gays'....Or how Justice Kennedy must be a closeted homosexual....Then really get us laughing by telling us how 'sane' you are.

Hey whack job. Do you have something new to say or are you going to keep repeating the same post 50 times? :popcorn:

Have you ever noticed that the craziest people come up with the most insane, batshit conspiracy theories?...Tell us again about the 'gay mafioso' kill squads sent to murder children, Sil....Or how the Pope was blackmailed by 'the gays'....Or how Gallup was infiltrated by 'the gays'....Or how Justice Kennedy must be a closeted homosexual....Then really get us laughing by telling us how 'sane' you are.

Hey whack job. Do you have something new to say or are you going to keep repeating the same post 50 times? :popcorn:

What, no more babble about the 'gay Mafioso' kill squads that murder children to garner support for LGBT folks?

And with 50 threads and literally 1000s of posts of insane anti-gay conspiracies and pseudo-legal gibberish........do you really want to get into 'repeating' one's self?

But tell us again how 'the gays' blackmailed the Pope? As a demonstration of your 'sanity'.

No, I won't bite your strawman, deranged one. What I will say is that butchered eunuchs with a surgical gash between their legs, or ones considering that, do not belong with women and girls in their restrooms or showers or locker rooms. And guess what? About 95% of the American public, including a large swath of the middle pragmatic democrat bloc all feel the same way I do.

Ouch! :itsok:

No, I won't bite your strawman, deranged one. What I will say is that butchered eunuchs with a surgical gash between their legs, or ones considering that, do not belong with women and girls in their restrooms or showers or locker rooms. And guess what? About 95% of the American public, including a large swath of the middle pragmatic democrat bloc all feel the same way I do.

I don't think a strawman is what you think it is. As every position I've attributed to you, you've offered.

If even you are going to ignore you, SIl.....surely you can understand why we don't have much use for your babble.

And show me where 95% of the American public doesn't think trans women should be able to women's bathrooms? Laughing......or is that another one of your conspiracies?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
So you don’t have any idea. Go figure

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Laughing......even you can't make the OP make the slightest sense. You're in excellent company. It makes no sense to any of us either.

I don't think a strawman is what you think it is. As every position I've attributed to you, you've offered.

If even you are going to ignore you, SIl.....surely you can understand why we don't have much use for your babble.

And show me where 95% of the American public doesn't think trans women should be able to women's bathrooms? Laughing......or is that another one of your conspiracies?
Show us that’s wrong

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Laughing......even you can't make the OP make the slightest sense. You're in excellent company. It makes no sense to any of us either.
You’re lost. Sorry.

Show us that’s wrong

Okay...

Poll: Most oppose bathroom transgender laws

Forum List

Back