Men in women's bathrooms

I don’t need evidence. You sure as fk never give any. Russia Russia. Fk off
I say there's no problem with transgenders in bathrooms and you have no evidence to show there is like your propaganda machine keeps blaring...moron.
I say there is and the law’s on my side. See how that works?

Yeah? Where?
Exactly everywhere

Nah,.

Transgender bathroom laws: Facts and myths - CNN
What’s that? You being funny again? Yes!

I say there's no problem with transgenders in bathrooms and you have no evidence to show there is like your propaganda machine keeps blaring...moron.
I say there is and the law’s on my side. See how that works?

Yeah? Where?
Exactly everywhere

Nah,.

Transgender bathroom laws: Facts and myths - CNN
What’s that? You being funny again? Yes!

No, and I gave you a link. The "law" isn't "on your side everywhere".

How does the political left square the circle of promoting that men should be allowed into women's bathrooms, but rage against male sexual harassment?

Seems like a bit of disconnect.

How does the political left square the circle of promoting that men should be allowed into women's bathrooms, but rage against male sexual harassment?

Seems like a bit of disconnect.
Like all things lefturd hypocrites

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

They're called "privates" for a reason. Just because I often see my husband naked does not mean I wish to have YOU prancing around, flopping in the breeze, in front of me. And I should retain MY choice in who I do and don't see in that fashion, thank you so very much.

If you think the decision about disrobing in front of people whether they want you to or not should be solely up to you, then may I introduce you to your soul mate, Harvey Weinstein?

So you totally ignore my point? That there are stalls in women's bathrooms and nobody there would be subjected to having a dick whipped in front of their face.

How can you be so ignorant?

There are stalls in men's bathrooms, too. Don't believe I've ever seen any public bathroom designed to allow more than one person in at a time that didn't have a stall around the toilet, since no one wants to watch or be watched during defecation.

And you don't have a point, since the dicks we're worried about belong to people who WANT to show them off.

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Well, that's tough because my wife is disabled in a wheelchair and I have to help take her in the women's bathroom. I have done it thousands of times.

Are you saying you don't know the difference between assisting your disabled wife in her elimination functions and performing your own? Because if so, I really wonder about you.

Hey, after I help her go...sometimes I go too...and in the woman's bathroom.

How incredibly rude and insensitive you are to other people's feelings of discomfort, for someone who wants to champion not hurting feelings. Guess only some people and some feelings are worthy of notice, hmmm? Gotta admire someone who takes advantage of the goodwill of others, uses it to make them miserable, and THEN calls them names for daring to mind.

How incredibly rude and insensitive you are to other people's feelings of discomfort, for someone who wants to champion not hurting feelings. Guess only some people and some feelings are worthy of notice, hmmm? Gotta admire someone who takes advantage of the goodwill of others, uses it to make them miserable, and THEN calls them names for daring to mind.

Yes, the left seems to really care about increasing numbers of eunuchs with a surgical gash, or desiring to be there, or pretending to desire all that (< "proved" subjectively), over the feelings of women and girls who want these monsters nowhere near their intimate hygiene areas.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

There are no urinals in women's bathrooms, you stupid shithead. They all have stalls so no girl would have to see a dick. BTW, what's wrong with the human body anyway. You are the sick one.

They're called "privates" for a reason. Just because I often see my husband naked does not mean I wish to have YOU prancing around, flopping in the breeze, in front of me. And I should retain MY choice in who I do and don't see in that fashion, thank you so very much.

If you think the decision about disrobing in front of people whether they want you to or not should be solely up to you, then may I introduce you to your soul mate, Harvey Weinstein?

So you totally ignore my point? That there are stalls in women's bathrooms and nobody there would be subjected to having a dick whipped in front of their face.

How can you be so ignorant?

There are stalls in men's bathrooms, too. Don't believe I've ever seen any public bathroom designed to allow more than one person in at a time that didn't have a stall around the toilet, since no one wants to watch or be watched during defecation.

And you don't have a point, since the dicks we're worried about belong to people who WANT to show them off.

Yeah, but we have laws for that already. If someone is waving their genitals in *any* public bathroom, its already a crime. So why bother with these silly anti-trans bathroom bills? Trans women have been using the bathroom that matches their gender identity for decades.

And how do you enforce that law? Do you have to drop trow at the door and show them your bits before you're allowed it? Do you have to carry ID to 'prove' your gender? Do you have to turn your head and cough before you're allowed to step up to the urinal?

Or can we simply let people pee in peace?

Yes, the left seems to really care about increasing numbers of eunuchs with a surgical gash, or desiring to be there, or pretending to desire all that (< "proved" subjectively), over the feelings of women and girls who want these monsters nowhere near their intimate hygiene areas.

A trans woman isn't a 'monster'. She's a person. And she's simply going to the bathroom. You're so caught up in your compulsive obsession with 'lesbian overlords' and other blithering hysterics that you've built up a transwoman going into a bathroom, peeing and then leaving into a monstrous act of abuse and degradation against....somebody.

When in reality....she's just peeing. Relax. Its gonna be okay. She'll even leave the seat down.

A trans woman isn't a 'monster'. She's a person. And she's simply going to the bathroom.
A man is never a "she", no matter how many organs he pays doctors to amputate unnecessarily. So, sorry about that. Wrong pronoun. And no, eunuchs belong in the men's room for life. Sorry about that too.

Yes, you're right. I stand corrected. The eunuch wearing lipstick & pumps with a surgical gash isn't properly the monster; though he certainly does strike that pose. The real monsters are the MDs performing amputation of normal healthy organs to leave their patient a deluded eunuch with a surgical gash between his legs. Those monsters belong in prison. Lock the door and throw away the key.

A trans woman isn't a 'monster'. She's a person. And she's simply going to the bathroom.
A man is never a "she", no matter how many organs he pays doctors to amputate unnecessarily. So, sorry about that. Wrong pronoun. And no, eunuchs belong in the men's room for life. Sorry about that too.

Says you, citing yourself. And you don't even know what gender identity is. Yet in your ignorance of even the basics on gender identity, you pretend that you speak for all transgender people.

You don't.

Yes, you're right. I stand corrected. The eunuch wearing lipstick & pumps with a surgical gash isn't properly the monster; though he certainly does strike that pose. The real monsters are the MDs performing amputation of normal healthy organs to leave their patient a deluded eunuch with a surgical gash between his legs. Those monsters belong in prison. Lock the door and throw away the key.

A transwoman going to the bathroom is just someone using the bathroom.

All the other over the top hysterics are yours.

What's a "transwoman"? There are only males, females and eunuchs with a surgical gash and women taking hormones to grow beards, with pathetic, grotesque fake dongs fashioned between their legs. Freaks don't get to write the laws that affect women/girls in their areas of private hygiene. But keep promoting it. The RNC needs to hold onto Congress this year.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

There are only private stalls in women's restrooms - no urinals.
Were you worry about a man taking a leak in the sink next to your 8 year old daughter?
Whatever dude .. ya got issues

What's a "transwoman"?

Again, you have no clue what gender identity even is. Yet you presume to lecture ALL transpeople on their gender identity in your ignorance.

Trans people speak for themselves. You don't even know what trans is. Your ignorance is not a legal standard.

There are only males, females and eunuchs with a surgical gash and women taking hormones to grow beards, with pathetic, grotesque fake dongs fashioned between their legs. Freaks don't get to write the laws that affect women/girls in their areas of private hygiene. But keep promoting it. The RNC needs to hold onto Congress this year.

A trans woman going to the bathroom harms no one. They aren't 'monsters'. They aren't 'freaks'. They are people.

Your hatred is not a legal standard. There's a reason why your ilk are steadily losing on this issue. And why Target *still* allows people to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Were you worry about a man taking a leak in the sink next to your 8 year old daughter?
And the rape victims sharing the restroom with the deranged male with mental delusions? No problem there either I suppose? Full 20% of women have been either raped or sexually molested and are apt to have PTSD from it. "Private stalls" next to these freaks are good enough for you eh? Fuck 'em! when it comes to these woman survivors...seems to be the chant of the cult of LGBT.

You've come a long way baby.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

And the rape victims sharing the restroom with the deranged male with mental delusions? No problem there either I suppose? Full 20% of women have been either raped or sexually molested and are apt to have PTSD from it. "Private stalls" next to these freaks are good enough for you eh? Fuck 'em! when it comes to these woman survivors...seems to be the chant of the cult of LGBT.

So now you're imagining PTSD's from women you don't know nor have ever met? Sil, your imagination isn't a legal standard. The pseudo-legal gibberish you make up isn't a legal standard. Your compulsive obsession with gay and trans people isn't a legal standard. Your irrational hatred isn't a legal standard.

Trans women aren't 'monsters'. Trans women aren't 'freaks'. They're people.

If a male wishes to rape a female in a public restroom, there is no need for them to pretend to be a woman.
That's about the last place women get raped btw - Far more likely to happen in a park after dark.
Get a grip dude .. unless you want this trans with a penis bellying up next to you at a urinal

cross-dressing-peeing.jpg

Of course, I think it was you who suggested banning them from public restrooms all together.
Great idea - just let 'em do their business in parking lots and such. :rolleyes-41:

If a male wishes to rape a female in a public restroom, there is no need for them to pretend to be a woman.
That's about the last place women get raped btw - Far more likely to happen in a park after dark.
Get a grip dude .. unless you want this trans with a penis bellying up next to you at a urinal

Men can defend themselves against men. Women can't. So there's no comparison as far as danger goes. Women are outmuscled. Women are never going to "get over" deranged males entering their private hygiene areas. It will never happen. So, like I said, keep promoting it, the RNC needs to hold onto Congress this year...

Men can defend themselves against men. Women can't. So there's no comparison as far as danger goes. Women are outmuscled. Women are never going to "get over" deranged males entering their private hygiene areas. It will never happen. So, like I said, keep promoting it, the RNC needs to hold onto Congress this year...

Again, there are already laws against anyone attacking anyone else in any capacity in a public restroom.

And you don't speak for 'women' anymore than you speak for trans people, the rust belt, or '95% of the population'. Your compulsive obsessions are not ours. And most people are against trans bathroom laws. With support for trans rights slowly growing.

There's a reason why you're losing this issue: your opposition is based on irrational hatred. While all these women want to do is pee in peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back