Men in women's bathrooms

omg how does dad keep anyone from whipping out their dicks....as a female ...i assure you .....the dicks some pervert has exposed in public has never been in or near a bathroom...parking lots..yes, hidden doorways yes.....not one damned bathroom...

It's interesting how you know where... never mind. :D

Good, we should keep it that way.

Did you all see this?

9IYGIr4.jpg

I think that the person who owns the bathroom should be the one to say who can use it. Seems simple enough to me.

Even the owner of the business has no right to determine a woman's privacy unless it gives proper notice. Posting a sign on the door would allow customers such notice (and if the customer should shop elsewhere in the future if their policy is offensive)or provide a separate bathroom facility for trans.

Your scenario could never happen. Women's washrooms have stalls, with doors. If the girls is washing her hands, she's nowhere near the stalls.
The transgender woman goes in the stall, closes the door and sits down just like the rest of the women.
And you're an idiot.

Man toilets also have stalls. With doors. There are also urinals.

However, this is women restroom. In prison.

18ej9t.jpg

This entire issue is ridiculous, there are such things as Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

Therefore all we have to do is provide more Uni-Sex Bathrooms, and then male bathrooms can be 100% male and female bathrooms can be 100% female and the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

Exactly. Except, unisex bathrooms are not what you think they are.

In this case unisex doesn't mean all the genders all together, rather one gender at the time.

Anyone can use them. You get in, and lock the door behind you. You got the picture.

I never piss when I go to the Mall

end of story.

I would never share a bathroom with a penis person

Your scenario could never happen. Women's washrooms have stalls, with doors. If the girls is washing her hands, she's nowhere near the stalls.
The transgender woman goes in the stall, closes the door and sits down just like the rest of the women.
And you're an idiot.

Man toilets also have stalls. With doors. There are also urinals.

However, this is women restroom. In prison.

18ej9t.jpg

Glad someone raised the issue of prisons... Let's discuss that... What if I choose to identify as a woman... can I elect to be sent to women's prison instead of men's? According to the dimwits, I should have that right, no?

Like my mother told us ...always make pee before you go out, children.

Still stands today.

So how is Dad going to prevent Maurice from whipping out his dick in front of his daughter? I'm sure gender neutral rest rooms wil have to accommodate a full range of first amendment rights to piss in a manner you prefer. That would include urinals for women avec penis, women sans penis who prefer the straddle urinal, stalls with and without doors for those who might want to share all manner of sights and sounds as they perform evacuation rituals never before attempted. It's an exciting time to be an American......yo.
Gender neutral rest rooms means that concerned fathers also have access. You'd better believe I'd be there, waiting outside my daughter's (granddaughter's) toilet stalls. Hell, I'd be allowed access, too, wouldn't I? If I were such a concerned Granpa?

AGAIN... I call on all rational and sane people out there who are opposed to this lunacy... IF they succeed in forcing this upon society... I say that we band together and protest by making women's restrooms across this country the default "norm" for male restroom usage!

[Sorry ladies, bear with us a while so we can make a point and your restrooms will be rightfully returned to sanity without penises!]

Now, I will warn you... I don't leave the seat up because I never raise it and sometimes... quite often, actually, I pee on the seat. Also, I am notorious for my obnoxious smelling shits. BUT... if there are possibly going to be males allowed in the women's restrooms, expect to find me in a stall next to you somewhere.

Just empty your interiors before you go to the Department Store.

what's so hard about that my friends?? :dunno:

Forum List

Back