Men - particularly white men - are being weeded out at every level. The demographic that built the modern world is being hobbled.

Did not take long to attack white men.
Well, here's the thing.

As a white male (Cisgendered and heterosexual), I realize that I am privileged in this society. That I will be treated better by the police, by employers, by shop keepers, merely by virtue of my race and gender.

1717023220048.png

1717023323077.png

1717023342079.png

Keep being dismissive of their concerns. It's precisely how Trump got elected in the first place and may do so again.
The problem is that their concerns are misdirected.

I will freely admit, that my privilege is not as great as it was for my father's generation.

But who took that away from them?

It wasn't the minorities, it was the wealthy, who rolled back all the progress the white working class made from the beginning of the labor movement, through the New Deal, and up until Reagan got into the White House. Since then, we've watched our white privileges decline, because the wealthy class has rolled them back, not because minorities took them from us. ''

1717023622480.png

Like I said you will ignore the facts that’s don’t support your narrative.
You claim that African's invented civilization.
Yet, while western White men were building beautiful huge structures like the Parthenon and the Colosseum.
Africans were living in grass huts with their livestock and rubbing manure on themselves to ward off mosquitos.

The problem is that their concerns are misdirected.

I will freely admit, that my privilege is not as great as it was for my father's generation.

But who took that away from them?

It wasn't the minorities, it was the wealthy, who rolled back all the progress the white working class made from the beginning of the labor movement, through the New Deal, and up until Reagan got into the White House. Since then, we've watched our white privileges decline, because the wealthy class has rolled them back, not because minorities took them from us. ''

View attachment 953859
democratvotersarelosershgjhfLMAO.jpg

The first 4 African inventions listed:
Chess
Alphabet
Medicine
Civilization

After that I quit reading. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah, I believe that.

The first alphabetic writing system was adapted from Egyptian hieroglyphics by Semitic-speaking people around 1850-1700 B.C. The Greek alphabet added vowels and changed the direction of writing from right to left to left to right.

I'm curious. Do you know where Egypt is?

Those of us with brains already know this. But it is good to reminded everyone.

If you hate the West and white men, just stop using the technology we developed. Bye.

Men - particularly white men - are being weeded out at every level. The demographic that built the modern world is being hobbled.
Consider that universities, when they were small outfits reserved for the elite, could find the West Virginia math genius John Nash, cultivate him at Carnegie-Melon and Princeton, then send him to MIT to do research resulting in a Nobel Prize. Now an eccentric boy like him is probably drugged by some angry woman in elementary school. If he makes it through that experience, he’s trashed for his whiteness for years, and then rejected probably at all top schools. Then his credentials don’t get him the interviews he would need at top corporations, banks, law firms, consulting firms, etc. And if does manage the interview, he might not get hired anyway because of diversity quotas. And if he even gets through that, he will be subjected to diversity training, and possibly hobbled in promotion. The only white guys who get through all this are connected, wealthy. The John Nash type - very unlikely he’s even recognized.
This is what American society is doing to itself in real time.

Wow, I've never seen white fragility expressed so succinctly.

John Nash is exceptional because he succeeded despite his disabilities.

He was also, by some accounts, abusive to his spouse.

That is just what you'd tell the Jews as they were headed for the gas chamber. Don't be so fragile.

bugs lamb - Copy.jpg

Forum List

Back