Men...who is single?

I am frugal too. Been a long time since I bought anything NEW..as in clothing. I go to thrift shops. Why buy Tienda Ho outfits for 100 bucks when someone else was stupid enough to do it, wore it a few times, tossed it, and I get it for 15 bucks?
And steak. Mr Gracie and I get one big FAT tbone. He gets the T and other half, I get the fillet mignon. But we do that once a month. So yeah..frugal is good.

I love thrift shops Gracie, but I always end up buying things I don't need LOL

NO KISS AND TELLERS either! Or liars. No cheaters. An all around gentleMAN. You know..MAN. That's who I want for her. A MAN that's classy. Like she is.

I know some have to be here. Hard to find cuz they stay so quiet and don't brag about sex, size of penises, butt sex, bisexual, etc.

I have to wonder if this is a good place for setting up one of your friends. Lot of weirdos and nasty people, also extremists. Oh well, I guess you can get that anywhere you go though, so match make away but be careful! :D

OKCupid...don't you have to pay for that? I know PlentyOfFish is free. And they have forums too but I hated them cuz the staff are buttholes.

Her pc is broke. Taking care of mom put fixing it on the back burner for now. She goes to the library often to enjoy the quiet, browse the bookshelves, sip her coffee. That's when we email back and forth quickly. Most of the time, we yak on the phone.

NO KISS AND TELLERS either! Or liars. No cheaters. An all around gentleMAN. You know..MAN. That's who I want for her. A MAN that's classy. Like she is.

I know some have to be here. Hard to find cuz they stay so quiet and don't brag about sex, size of penises, butt sex, bisexual, etc.

I have to wonder if this is a good place for setting up one of your friends. Lot of weirdos and nasty people, also extremists. Oh well, I guess you can get that anywhere you go though, so match make away but be careful! :D
Which is why I asked here because most here, I can vet just by hunting their posts if I am not familiar with them already. Lots of weirdos and nasties yes. But lots of great guys too. I just don't know if they are married or not cuz they don't post sex sex sex all the time, or butt sex, or blow jobs or other nasty shit. They are gentlemen. But they are hiding. I am trying to flush them out HERE, lol.

I am frugal too. Been a long time since I bought anything NEW..as in clothing. I go to thrift shops. Why buy Tienda Ho outfits for 100 bucks when someone else was stupid enough to do it, wore it a few times, tossed it, and I get it for 15 bucks?
And steak. Mr Gracie and I get one big FAT tbone. He gets the T and other half, I get the fillet mignon. But we do that once a month. So yeah..frugal is good.

I love thrift shops Gracie, but I always end up buying things I don't need LOL
Last scores at the thrift shop was the piano scarf for 15 bucks..sold on ebay for 200.00....pair of mens size 13 Uggs for 2 bucks...sold on ebay for 75.00. I need to go again on Tuesday. They are closed tomorrow and monday.

Ok Cupid is fun. If this doesn't work try that.

Really? I've heard others complain about that site. Meh, that's just what I've heard about it. Some people may like it I suppose.
"can have a temper"

I'm too old, but, I'd be all like "no way".
Not a temper that is screeching and yelling. Just able to stand up for herself if pushed. How old is too old??? 40 to 55? Maybe I should up the ante. ;)

Meeting people just isn't THAT difficult. Why screw around with dating sites and all the tippy toeing around the heart of the matter which is finding someone compatible?\

Whatever her's or his interests are just take that interest public as in joining a class in a mutual interest or going to places that present common interests.

There is no such thing as magic through the internets. Face to face by random access girl. Movie theaters have lobbies. Physical fitness clubs are one way to see what one might be interested in. There are just so many REAL avenues to explore that actually cut to the engagement and bypass the chase.

I think that is very true. You can meet a lot of different people that way. I have read of people who met online and actually got married though, so the internet dating thing does work for some people. :)

Which is why I asked here because most here, I can vet just by hunting their posts if I am not familiar with them already. Lots of weirdos and nasties yes. But lots of great guys too. I just don't know if they are married or not cuz they don't post sex sex sex all the time, or butt sex, or blow jobs or other nasty shit. They are gentlemen. But they are hiding. I am trying to flush them out HERE, lol.

Well, you have a point, after reading a lot of their posts, you can probably weed out certain ones. :D

OKCupid...don't you have to pay for that? I know PlentyOfFish is free. And they have forums too but I hated them cuz the staff are buttholes.

Her pc is broke. Taking care of mom put fixing it on the back burner for now. She goes to the library often to enjoy the quiet, browse the bookshelves, sip her coffee. That's when we email back and forth quickly. Most of the time, we yak on the phone.

I think she can do an OK Cupid App. hmm, well my friend went on it and she met a lot of people through it locally.

She wanted me to go on it because the ok cupid system ask really weird questions sometimes and tries to match you with others whose answers are compatible with yours.

Anyway one night we were hanging out and so we made an account to answer the questions together and we were laughing and stuff, because the questions were just bizarre. I didn't have to pay for that service but we answered the questions to make ourselves laugh.

Maybe if there is an upgrade that costs money.

Taking care of Mom is first. Paying to meet a guy...not on her agenda and against my advice for now. But if things pick up for her, I will tell her to check it out once the pc is fixed.
I thought "what the hell. Saturday night. USMB. Men for friend to meet. Find one?"...hence the thread.:spinner:

Taking care of Mom is first. Paying to meet a guy...not on her agenda and against my advice for now. But if things pick up for her, I will tell her to check it out once the pc is fixed.
I thought "what the hell. Saturday night. USMB. Men for friend to meet. Find one?"...hence the thread.:spinner:

There are some great people here :)

Really? I've heard others complain about that site. Meh, that's just what I've heard about it. Some people may like it I suppose.
"can have a temper"

Not a temper that is screeching and yelling. Just able to stand up for herself if pushed. How old is too old??? 40 to 55? Maybe I should up the ante. ;)

Meeting people just isn't THAT difficult. Why screw around with dating sites and all the tippy toeing around the heart of the matter which is finding someone compatible?\

Whatever her's or his interests are just take that interest public as in joining a class in a mutual interest or going to places that present common interests.

There is no such thing as magic through the internets. Face to face by random access girl. Movie theaters have lobbies. Physical fitness clubs are one way to see what one might be interested in. There are just so many REAL avenues to explore that actually cut to the engagement and bypass the chase.

I think that is very true. You can meet a lot of different people that way. I have read of people who met online and actually got married though, so the internet dating thing does work for some people. :)

I think that people that hook up via the internet are acting on their FANTASIES. I guess it is possible but seriously, real people have been meeting real people the old fashioned way face to face since the first cave man or woman bonked an attractive candidate on the head with a club and dragged their beau home.

"can have a temper"

I think that people that hook up via the internet are acting on their FANTASIES. I guess it is possible but seriously, real people have been meeting real people the old fashioned way face to face since the first cave man or woman bonked an attractive candidate on the head with a club and dragged their beau home.

Net meetups are pretty good nowadays, I would rather meet a net person then someone in a bar.

"can have a temper"

Agreed. But some folks here can tell you they hooked up via the net YEARS ago and are still together. Besides..doesn't hurt to try. And why go to PoF when USMB is my home board? Besides..I'm bored. So I am playing cupid.

"can have a temper"

Very true, but times are changing. A lot of younger people are now using the internet to meet. It's certainly not ideal in my opinion, but to each his or her own, I suppose. I guess as long as you get some information beforehand and vet the person before actually meeting, and also probably not go alone for a first date but have a double date or something, it's okay.

"can have a temper"

Agreed. But some folks here can tell you they hooked up via the net YEARS ago and are still together. Besides..doesn't hurt to try. And why go to PoF when USMB is my home board? Besides..I'm bored. So I am playing cupid.

I've actually heard of several successful relationships where the couple met online. :) It can definitely work.

"can have a temper"

Net meetups are pretty good nowadays, I would rather meet a net person then someone in a bar.

It's very difficult to meet people at the bar. Most of them tend to be drunk or well on their way. Lol. I don't think that's ever a good way to meet new people, being all drunk and stupid and disgusting. Lol. :lol: I'm usually the designated driver when we go to clubs or something. I don't drink much, so I can go the whole night with just soda or even water. I enjoy the dancing and the music MUCH more than the alcohol. :D

Are you scoping out the thread too, Chris? Get your own bow and arrow, missy! :rofl:

Meanwhile.....CALLING ALL SINGLE DECENT GUYS!!! I cannot stress enough just how pleased and surprised you would be to know that I am actually pals with a LADY that is CLASSY and downright gorgeous. LOL. Opposites attract, I guess. :)
I tell her sometimes when on the phone after I say something "I can FEEL the heat of you blushing on the phone, girly" and she laughs.

Think Marty Crane in Frasier when he tells him he needs to meet this gal at Duke's. He tells Frasier, he declines, then Marty says "Son, you REALLY need to see her". He was right. :lol:

It's very difficult to meet people at the bar. Most of them tend to be drunk or well on their way. Lol. I don't think that's ever a good way to meet new people, being all drunk and stupid and disgusting. Lol. :lol: I'm usually the designated driver when we go to clubs or something. I don't drink much, so I can go the whole night with just soda or even water. I enjoy the dancing and the music MUCH more than the alcohol. :D

I don't drink at all, but I had a friend at work who drank all the time and my friends relationships developed from bars. The drama those relationships had!

We were friends but I got tired of phone calls at 2am asking me to come help stop the drunken fighting going on....ugh!

I've met quite a few people from the internet and usually they are even nicer in person than online.

Did I mention no drunks? :cranky:

Having a glass of wine with dinner is ok. Maybe. I know she does not drink. But an out and out drunk? :haha:

Forum List

Back