Mental illness and Islam is a deadly combo

Islam is more than a religion. It is also a political ideology. The radical Islamist wants to impose his/her political beliefs on society and killing innocents to do, is of little concern to them.

Sure sounds like the right wing cracker goyim feces in this country

You really should get help, but for the love of God, don't turn to Islam guno!!!

Lives are a stake ya know.

Islam is more than a religion. It is also a political ideology. The radical Islamist wants to impose his/her political beliefs on society and killing innocents to do, is of little concern to them.

Sure sounds like the right wing cracker goyim feces in this country

You really should get help, but for the love of God, don't turn to Islam guno!!!

Lives are a stake ya know.
No...Batshit in a burka would be most hilarious.

Whatever you do guno, don't watch this!! I don't want you to convert to Islam.

mental illness and any religion are a bad combo...extremists are bad in general
That's true but a Christian extremist will knock on your door and insist you take his pamphlet. I'll take that over having my head sawn off with a dull kitchen knife.
that is only because they are not allowed to....i assure you if they could they would...the bible commands its followers to kill...
That's not true even in the OT, apart from the Hebrew wars. You clearly are not familiar with the subject, which explains your earlier comment.

tell that to the canaanites....o wait god had them all killed

They did kill off the Canaanites. There are no more Canaanites to kill.

Trouble is, there is a limitless number of infidel oppressors to murder.

Again, Islam is a danger to society.

whatever just dont try to tell me your form of extremism is better than the others....

If my extremism (or your extremism) does not cause us to murder, but the extremism of others do, then our extremism is vastly superior.

Islam needs weed so they can chillax.

Islam need to admit that their leader, Mo, was a sinful man who wrongfully murdered people and wrongfully made them sex slaves and wrongfully converted with the sword.

Problem is, their entire belief structure hinges on Mo, so that's not possible.

Forum List

Back