Merchan refuses to lift the trial “gag order” and NY Appeals refuses to hear Trump

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This just proves how Trump cannot get fair treatment in New York, and that this WILL go to the SCOTUS.

The trial is over and Trump “convicted” - and Merchan refused to lift the gag order. Trump appealed, and the NY appeals court refused to hear his case.

That means Trump is heading into the debate being “gagged” from speaking about the Dems’ use of lawfare (similar to a Banana Republic), explain why what he is charged with is not a crime and that he was targeted as part of election interference, and that it is incomprehensible to restrict the free speech rights of the presidential nominee.

My advice would be for Trump to keep reminding the voters that he is not allowed to speak freely, due to the opposition party restricting his First Amendment Rights.

This just proves how Trump cannot get fair treatment in New York, and that this WILL go to the SCOTUS.

The trial is over and Trump “convicted” - and Merchan refused to lift the gag order. Trump appealed, and the NY appeals court refused to hear his case.

That means Trump is heading into the debate being “gagged” from speaking about the Dems’ use of lawfare (similar to a Banana Republic), explain why what he is charged with is not a crime and that he was targeted as part of election interference, and that it is incomprehensible to restrict the free speech rights of the presidential nominee.

My advice would be for Trump to keep reminding the voters that he is not allowed to speak freely, due to the opposition party restricting his First Amendment Rights.

Good, the case gets to SCOTUS much quicker now.

This just proves how Trump cannot can fair treatment in New York, and that this WILL go to the SCOTUS.

I explained to you the crime and predicate crimes yesterday.

Did you forget already?

Gag orders are not a violation of 1st amendment rights.

He can stil lie about Bragg and Merchan though.

Can they rush it to SCOTUS before the debate in 8 days? I don’t think so.

A Democrat judge gagging the Republican presidential nominee before a debate, and the Democrat NY Appeals court refusing to reverse it, is unconscionable,
He's not allowed to attack the judge, jury, prosecutors, or their families. He can talk all the politics he wants. He can whine about the "unfairness" of it all to his hearts content.

What's the issue here?

And this surprises no one. The entire New York legal system is working in cahoots with the Democrats. That is obvious to anyone with a modicum of common sense.

A Democrat judge gagging the Republican presidential nominee before a debate, and the Democrat NY Appeals court refusing to reverse it, is unconscionable,
Of course it is, but this will also end up blowing up in the faces of the Marxists. Ultimately the conviction will be thrown out, and any further actions the Dims take will become more and more desperate. All in all it makes for more support for Trump.

There aren't going to be any debate moderator questions about DJ's trial. No one wants to hear him bellyache about that shit anyway.

Reversing, or not reversing verdicts, is what appeals courts do. They decided to let it stand.

He's not allowed to attack the judge, jury, prosecutors, or their families. He can talk all the politics he wants. He can whine about the "unfairness" of it all to his hearts content.

What's the issue here?
The issue is that the entire farce was political You cult favors gagging political speech, when it hurts them

There aren't going to be any debate moderator questions about DJ's trial. No one wants to hear him bellyache about that shit anyway.

Reversing, or not reversing verdicts, is what appeals courts do. They decided to let it stand.
The New York lawfare attack on Donald Trump facilitated by James and Bragg is the low point for the American judicial system. No honest American would say otherwise.

promises, promise, a lot made last time, most actuals given to the big money donators.
excuse me for being pessimistic.

Are you just guessing?
Uh, well, they haven't shared their questions with me. But given history and your cult master's announcement of a $50M CONVICTED FELON ad buy, it pretty much a given.

The New York lawfare attack on Donald Trump facilitated by James and Bragg is the low point for the American judicial system. No honest American would say otherwise.
Temporary current low point. It's going to get much worse in DJ's future trials. How low can you go donald?

Forum List

Back