Merchan refuses to lift the trial “gag order” and NY Appeals refuses to hear Trump

If I were Trump, I'd just stay out of New York and ignore the gag order. Let the judge try to extradite the Republican candidate for president from any other state for violating a gag order. It's not gonna happen.

Merchan got his law degree in a box of Cracker Jack.

1718823784289.png

This just proves how Trump cannot get fair treatment in New York, and that this WILL go to the SCOTUS.

The trial is over and Trump “convicted” - and Merchan refused to lift the gag order. Trump appealed, and the NY appeals court refused to hear his case.

That means Trump is heading into the debate being “gagged” from speaking about the Dems’ use of lawfare (similar to a Banana Republic), explain why what he is charged with is not a crime and that he was targeted as part of election interference, and that it is incomprehensible to restrict the free speech rights of the presidential nominee.

My advice would be for Trump to keep reminding the voters that he is not allowed to speak freely, due to the opposition party restricting his First Amendment Rights.

/—-/ Mr Wonderful on Trump:

Gag orders don't violate the first amendment and would not effect the trial results anyhow.

It just protects families from angry Trump supporters.

Do you think Trump is the first person who ever had a gag orders?
Yeah, like nobody knows who Merchan's daughter is. Weak ass shit and ridiculously politically bias.

The judge does the sentencing and his mind is already made up. This is political silencing of the opposition in an election year. You're a fool marxist.
Who said his mind is already made up? You can’t just make shit up, right.

I thought you guys were opposed to intimidation of judges.

Yeah, like nobody knows who Merchan's daughter is. Weak ass shit and ridiculously politically bias.
Was she on the jury?

What did she have to do with the case?

Do cases usually get moved if a judge has a kid of a different political party as the defendant?

Trump needs to emphasize that he is being silenced if the mods or Biden bring up the “convicted felon” nonsense.

Here’s how it should play out:

Biden: Well, that’s just fine, coming from someone who’s a convicted felon (or however he works it in)

Trump: I would like to address that, since you know that I believe strongly in Constitutional rights and will see that they are protected should I become president. That means not only one’s right to due process, but of course the 1st Amendment which guarantees that our government cannot silence its critics or opponents. Unfortunately, I am under a gag order by the Democrats and cannot speak to that.

Trump needs to emphasize that he is being silenced if the mods or Biden bring up the “convicted felon” nonsense.

Even with a gag order Trump is still a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon.

Here’s how it should play out:

Biden: Well, that’s just fine, coming from someone who’s a convicted felon (or however he works it in)

Trump: I would like to address that, since you know that I believe strongly in Constitutional rights and will see that they are protected should I become president. That means not only one’s right to due process, but of course the 1st Amendment which guarantees that that government cannot silence its critics or opponents. Unfortunately, I am under a gag order and cannot speak to that.
Does Trump think he is the first person to have a gag order?

If Trump wins will he ban gag orders and let people threaten judges, prosecutors, and their families?

Was she on the jury?

What did she have to do with the case?

Do cases usually get moved if a judge has a kid of a different political party as the defendant?
Don't be an disingenuous asshole. Nobody knows the names of jurors unless they volunteer them.

That's some really weak-ass shit. Everybody knows Merchan's daughter and that she's as sleazy as her father, kinda like Hunter.

Don't be an disingenuous asshole. Nobody knows the names of jurors unless they volunteer them.

Except Trump supporters trying to dox jurors.

That's some really weak-ass shit. Everybody knows Merchan's daughter and that she's as sleazy as her father, kinda like Hunter.
Everybody knows?

What makes her sleazy exactly and what does she have to do with Trump being a convicted felon?

Forum List

Back