Merged Credit downgrade threads

Please stop making this political. Other countries with much higher tax rates and much higher spending rates than America have AAA ratings.

Which country that currently has a AAA rating has a higher corporate tax rate? Which one has higher spending rates? WHAT F-ING ONE, PROVIDE A SOURCE GODDAMN IT

chill, dude, it's not worth having a stroke.

it's obvious that the fault lies with the pols of both parties and with ourselves.

stomping your feet won't change it.

deal

Ourselves? No, I'm sorry I haven't ever been on government assistance and I find it unconscionable that the government spends, on average since this president took office, $80 billion a month more than they take in. ON WHAT.

I have a child due in two months, and he will be born in a country in decline, DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL.

Other countries with much higher tax rates and much higher spending rates than America have AAA ratings, for now.....

At Risk of Losing AAA Rating:
Austria
Finland
France
United Kingdom

Other countries with much higher tax rates and much higher spending rates than America have lower ratings.

Annnnnnd? We are NOT them. And I can come up with countries that do have high taxes and are doing financially very well. In the present AND in history. So what you showed proves nothing. At least you DID show something though unlike the others.

Other countries with much higher tax rates and much higher spending rates than America have AAA ratings, for now.....

At Risk of Losing AAA Rating:
Austria
Finland
France
United Kingdom

Other countries with much higher tax rates and much higher spending rates than America have lower ratings.

704px-Rating_S%26P's_Europa_06-2011.svg.png

NONE OF THOSE COUNTRY'S DEBT IS ANYWHERE NEAR 100% OF THEIR RESPECTIVE GDP. ALSO ALL OF THEIR CORPORATE TAX RATES ARE LOWER. NONE HAVE THE DEBT AND DEFICIT SPENDING OF AMERICA. WAY TO PROVE NOTHING :clap2:

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I almost forgot to mention.......

KICK THE ILLEGALS OUT OR STOP GIVING THEM OUR FUCKING MONEY!!!!!

Wait, are you saying there is only 1 way to raise revenues? Are you really going to do this???????

What did your Party do to raise revenues? Not a god damn thing. They LOWERED revenue while going to war with Iraq!!!!!! :cuckoo:

Ok, because we don't know each other and this is the internet I'll just be nice about this.

I'm a Ron Paul Republican, I did not vote for Bush the first or the second time. "My party" literally cased none of this as I do not have a party.

BTW, we are still in Iraq killing people, Afghanistan is expanded, a war with Pakistan and Libya have been started under Obama and now we shit talk another country. Is that your party? Are you in the biggest war party in US history, the Democratic party? Bush was bad, his Rep congress was bad but the Dem congress was worse and Obama in just 3 years is worse. They repealed nothing and expanded a lot.

If Obama ended Iraq, Afghanistan and the other wars while closing bases things would be much better off, but he did not and he has the power to instantly.

OK..... I think we are all riled up and we need a breather sooooo.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVsD-bHA7oA&list=FL2yfls4eNz-o&index=18]‪Tim Minchin - Guilty Pleasures‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hey!!! Hard Core Non-thinking conservatives.....
Look what Hannity wont be saying: 'Reagan proved deficits don't matter," Dick Cheney told Paul O'Neill during a Cabinet meeting.

Although Im a Centrist, you GOP fans are REALLY spewing a lot of emotion and opinion around. I see NO facts. If I was wrong I would say it. But EVERYTHING factual says Im correct.

Im going to relax now and pour myself a nice glass of Guiness. :razz:

Oh, you're a centrist :clap2: Good for you.

This downgrade has proven that debt and deficits do have consequences. Drink your shitty beer and shut up.
:clap2::clap2:Guiness is a real shitty beer.:beer::puke3:

You righties can spin this all you want, but intelligent people know who caused this!

Yeah but more than intelligent people vote an there in lies the problem. Our founders wanted to restrict voting to property owners for a reason.

Which country that currently has a AAA rating has a higher corporate tax rate? Which one has higher spending rates? WHAT F-ING ONE, PROVIDE A SOURCE GODDAMN IT

it's obvious that the fault lies with the pols of both parties and with ourselves.

deal

Ourselves? No, I'm sorry I haven't ever been on government assistance and I find it unconscionable that the government spends, on average since this president took office, $80 billion a month more than they take in. ON WHAT.

I have a child due in two months, and he will be born in a country in decline, DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65mtE2TN1w&NR=1]‪LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS SGT. HULKA STRIPES‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

tissue?

Here you go,, the perfect example of a "Entitlement Society"....

These people are Priceless.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuCKkOkQcHY&feature=player_embedded]‪Judge Judy - This Is Who We Are Supporting With Taxes‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Perfect example of what direction you will go as a country with these brain dead moron's leaching off the 49% who do pay income taxes....

deal

Toro is a good guy, I think the problem here is he has a bias and it's showing but he is trying to make it about something it's not (taxes) rather than do as the others here are doing and just blame the Tea Party because Toro is in fact to smart to play such a losing hand.

you may want to reread the string-i wasn't addressing toro-i agree with him

deal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrFa9jrpv8]‪Child's Pay 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back