🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Merkel asks Trump for a handshake

I hear she give's hand jobs
8ag3895e.jpg

Why Trump didn´t want a handshake...

because she sucked off every Muslim raghead in Germany to keep the peace. would you shake it??
In so far, she is not different from other chancellors. Europe is "reviving the Caliphate" from Scandinavia to Greece, from Madrid to Berlin. Merkel most powerful person in Europe? A joke! Has nothing to say. A powerful person has a powerful base, which Merkel has not. Shake hands with Merkel? I don´t mind.
One of MSNBC's incredibly intelligent talking heads referred to her as "the Prime Minister..........or whatever".

I hear she give's hand jobs
8ag3895e.jpg

Why Trump didn´t want a handshake...

because she sucked off every Muslim raghead in Germany to keep the peace. would you shake it??
In so far, she is not different from other chancellors. Europe is "reviving the Caliphate" from Scandinavia to Greece, from Madrid to Berlin. Merkel most powerful person in Europe? A joke! Has nothing to say. A powerful person has a powerful base, which Merkel has not. Shake hands with Merkel? I don´t mind.
One of MSNBC's incredibly intelligent talking heads referred to her as "the Prime Minister..........or whatever".
lol. But, yes, her function is that of a Prime Minister.

Forum List

Back