Merkel is guilty of Brusseles

Fucking tool convention. The bombers were Belgians.How is that Mrs Merkels fault ?
The bombers more than likely crossed into Belgique from Germany. Besides Merkin urged Eurozone to accept refugees.
They were BELGIANS who lived in BELGIUM.
The group they lived with weren't all citizens including some who went to Paris and got killed.
Thats pretty lame Hossfly. These people were Belgian citizens. How is that Merkels fault ?

Hoss is a good person, YOU are NOT fit to lick the dirt off his boots, you filthy toad.

Fucking tool convention. The bombers were Belgians.How is that Mrs Merkels fault ?
The bombers more than likely crossed into Belgique from Germany. Besides Merkin urged Eurozone to accept refugees.
The group they lived with weren't all citizens including some who went to Paris and got killed.

A friend of ours, her sister caught in Brussels Metro and now in hospital with no legs but she'll live.

The Tommy Troll showing what a sick pervert he is, he accuses me of "making this up"....can you believe this sick pervert Tommy Troll.

Further proof he's a Troll and a Flame Baiter, this is why he posts this stuff.

Thats pretty lame Hossfly. These people were Belgian citizens. How is that Merkels fault ?

There are forums more suited to you, why don't you join them?

Every time I click on Tommy Troll's name, he's viewing MY threads or threads I've posted in....he's stalking me therefore, what a sick weirdo huh?

Every time I click on Tommy Troll's name, he's viewing MY threads or threads I've posted in....he's stalking me therefore, what a sick weirdo huh?
He can't help it. He's a bitter bed wetter.

Recent activity only shows what posts you've made. Not what you're viewing.

Wrong, it shows WHAT thread you're viewing also....The Troll was viewing a few minutes ago my Brussels thread AGAIN.

If you watch to hitch your caboose to The Troll fine....I've lost count of the sheer amount of people on this forum who have also called it a Troll.

The avatar won't post, but this is The Troll, and it clearly shows it was AGAIN a few moments ago viewing my Brussels thread, just click on it's avatar and you can see this for yourself:

VIP Member
Male, 53, from Y Cae Ras
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
Jan 20, 2016

Ratings Received:
+987

Tommy Tainant was last seen:

Viewing thread Two explosions in Brussels airport, A moment ago

Wrong, it shows WHAT thread you're viewing also....The Troll was viewing a few minutes ago my Brussels thread AGAIN.

No, it doesn't. It only shows where you posted.

I'm looking right at your posting history. There's no mention of you 'viewing' anything. Its only posts. I've done the same thing with 3 other posters and my own profile.

Only posts.

You're making this up.

If you watch to hitch your caboose to The Troll fine....I've lost count of the sheer amount of people on this forum who have also called it a Troll.

You lost me at 'sterilize all of Africa and recolonize it', Lucy.

A friend of ours, her sister caught in Brussels Metro and now in hospital with no legs but she'll live.

The Tommy Troll showing what a sick pervert he is, he accuses me of "making this up"....can you believe this sick pervert Tommy Troll.

Yup, she was so overcome with concern she only posted once on the nipple sucking thread.
Fraud !

He can't help it. He's a bitter bed wetter.

The ultimate bed wetter. I mean often for instance, I won't agree with Skylar, but at least people can have reasonable communication with them sans flame baiting and Trolling.

Yup, she was so overcome with concern she only posted once on the nipple sucking thread.
Fraud !

THIS is your "proof"? You sad POS. Get a life Troll. Tell me what I've been doing since Midday and 9pm yesterday, go on, what was I doing, I was away doing what?

Also being an IRA sympathiser you probably enjoyed what happened in Brussels.

You call Freja the Swedish girl a "fraud" because she posts from Sweden about things that don't fit your pro-Islamic Far-Left Agenda. You're sad.

Hey Lucy
Yesterday you stated this.
My solution would be to do what the IDF would do in such a situation....the ENTIRE Molenbeek surburb should be subjected to mortars and intense shelling until it's reduced to car park material....I don't care if the 100,000 Islamists living in Molenbeek are all killed, they plan attacks to kill our people from there, they hide terrorists there, so I don't give a shit at this point.

Do you think the allies might have done this to Germany and Austria at the end of the Second World War ?
Not all Germans were nazis but perhaps we shouldnt have taken the chance and treated them all as potential nazis ?

Hey Lucy
My solution would be to do what the IDF would do in such a situation....the ENTIRE Molenbeek surburb should be subjected to mortars and intense shelling until it's reduced to car park material....I don't care if the 100,000 Islamists living in Molenbeek are all killed, they plan attacks to kill our people from there, they hide terrorists there, so I don't give a shit at this point.

Do you think the allies might have done this to Germany and Austria at the end of the Second World War ?
Not all Germans were nazis but perhaps we shouldnt have taken the chance and treated them all as potential nazis ?

Troll.

Hey Lucy

Troll.
Get back to building your gas chamber you nazi slag.

Hey Lucy

Troll.
Get back to building your gas chamber you nazi slag.

Troll.

Fraud !
Off topic!!!!!!!! If you cannot discuss the topic, stay out of the thread. Your unintelligent and unrelated posts to the topic are disruptive of intelligent conversation.

Forum List

Back