Trump threatens to prosecute Google over search results

Yet all you can do is sit there and froth at the mouth and scream that they are lies.

Not one argument or shred of evidence.

As usual.

The fact is, there just aren't many favorable articles about Trump.

Go scroll through Fox for the last 5 days and count them. For an example.
FOX is just another AP/Reuters outlet, you fuckin' retard.

Your pinheaded ass has no clue as to what the big game is.

You're all "rah rah" election bullshit when there's bigger implications than just elections going on right now.

Apparently you don't even know how the news works. Come back when you know that, k?

Currently you're really not on a high enough level to discuss these things.

FOX is just another AP/Reuters outlet, you fuckin' retard.

Your pinheaded ass has no clue as to what the big game is.

You're all "rah rah" election bullshit when there's bigger implications than just elections going on right now.
Fox is in the bag for Trump.

Ask their accountant. He had to write some pretty big checks because of it.

‘Former President Trump on Friday threatened to prosecute Google if elected in November, alleging the search engine was “only” showing “bad” stories about him and “good” articles about Vice President Harris.’

Further proof that Trump is a fascist, an enemy of democracy, and unfit to be president.

GOOGLE doesn't like him...big fucking deal.

‘Former President Trump on Friday threatened to prosecute Google if elected in November, alleging the search engine was “only” showing “bad” stories about him and “good” articles about Vice President Harris.’

Further proof that Trump is a fascist, an enemy of democracy, and unfit to be president.
Why isn't Trumpy suing Google now?

He should be prosecuting Putin before Google, though there definitely needs to be a reigning in of powerful tech agencies.

If Trump wins and they do negotiate a deal Trump needs to be sure that he does so from a position of strength. If Putin wants an off ramp, it has to be at a price beyond what so many citizens have paid.

You forgot "delusional'".

Anyone with the technical skills of a 2nd grader can see Google and the other major search engines have "stacking algorithms" that push negative stories about Trump and the GOP to the top of your search. But you know that don't you Clayton you are just playing dumb to be a good little minion for THE PARTY.
Seriously, LOL?

So if you're a felon and you're competing for a job against someone who isn't a felon, you're gonna cry "It's not FAIR!" that when every prospective employer runs a background check on you, your felony conviction pops up and that makes you look "bad" compared to the other people who have applied for the job?

Google can't find something that DOESN'T freakin exist therefore Trump has no one to blame other than himself that there is such a rich trove of information on him (rich as in "dirt" rich).

Who determined that Google used their system to make our Trumpy look bad. Was it possibly Trumpy himself who made the determination?

Who determined that Google used their system to make our Trumpy look bad. Was it possibly Trumpy himself who made the determination?
Anyone with rational thought, which apparently excludes you. :dunno:

If you were an objective observer and decently intelligent you would see that, but apparently
it's not happening and I'm wondering why? :dunno:
Did you vote for Google to interfere in American elections? Because they are, dumbass.
I didn't vote for that and fuck them is my stance on that situation.

Last edited:
That's going to be kind of hard for them with over 3/4 of America behind Trump.
???

1000003361.jpg

Anyone with rational thought, which apparently excludes you. :dunno:

If you were an objective observer and decently intelligent you would see that, but apparently
it's not happening and I'm wondering why? :dunno:
Did you vote for Google to interfere in American elections? Because they are, dumbass.
I didn't vote for that and fuck them is my stance on that situation.
Well who? I want the name of the person who determined that Google is fucking out Trumpy over.

Seriously, LOL?

So if you're a felon and you're competing for a job against someone who isn't a felon, you're gonna cry "It's not FAIR!" that when every prospective employer runs a background check on you, your felony conviction pops up and that makes you look "bad" compared to the other people who have applied for the job?

Google can't find something that DOESN'T freakin exist therefore Trump has no one to blame other than himself that there is such a rich trove of information on him (rich as in "dirt" rich).
You are a smart woman and you know exactly what I am talking about. It isn't just Trump, it is anything political or racial in content. The Democrat/Leftist view always benefits from the stacking algorithms.

Forum List

Back