Merkel to Deport 100,000 People of the Religion of Peace

believe it when I see it.......,,,,and see who they are.....she needs to be dumped and jailed

How many innocent German families had to suffer for her stupidity?

believe it when I see it.......,,,,and see who they are.....she needs to be dumped and jailed
Why do conservatives want to jail everyone with an opposing opinion?

Like who, specifically? The 60 million Hillary voters? Who has advocated for jailed everyone with an opposing opinion?
Hillary should be in jail, Obama should be in jail, Holder, Lynch, Lerner, Huma, Merkel, etc.

We just pretending all of that was imaginary? Okay.

It's a lot easier when you don't let them in to begin with. Just sayin' ..

Merkel wants to stay for another term....and she is responsible for every rape, every stabbing, every act of violence perpetrated by them, just as Obama is for all illegal and 'refugee' violence in this country.

If they keep her they deserve what they get.

Why do conservatives want to jail everyone with an opposing opinion?

Like who, specifically? The 60 million Hillary voters? Who has advocated for jailed everyone with an opposing opinion?
Hillary should be in jail, Obama should be in jail, Holder, Lynch, Lerner, Huma, Merkel, etc.

We just pretending all of that was imaginary? Okay.
They all committed multiple crimes.....

Merkel is planning on deporting them in an effort to con Germans into keeping her around.

It's a lot easier when you don't let them in to begin with. Just sayin' ..

Merkel wants to stay for another term....and she is responsible for every rape, every stabbing, every act of violence perpetrated by them, just as Obama is for all illegal and 'refugee' violence in this country.

If they keep her they deserve what they get.

Liberals would prefer to smoke 10 packs a day and just cut out the lung cancer rather than not smoking in the first place.

They leave their doors ajar and just trust that nice people are sneaking into their basement to live.

Forum List

Back