Merkel to Deport 100,000 People of the Religion of Peace

Good news for Germany, finally. I am going to say that Trump did it, they finally realized they can't win by destroying their own countries anymore. Unlimited 3rd wold immigration has been called off! Thankfully, the USA has officially averted the same fate, now that Hillary has lost.

Regretting something, Angela? Germany's Merkel announces plan to deport 100,000 migrants
Temporarily called off. They'll continue in a less brazen manner.

It's quite a change in rhetoric, at least. A good start...

Good news for Germany, finally. I am going to say that Trump did it, they finally realized they can't win by destroying their own countries anymore. Unlimited 3rd wold immigration has been called off! Thankfully, the USA has officially averted the same fate, now that Hillary has lost.

Regretting something, Angela? Germany's Merkel announces plan to deport 100,000 migrants

The important thing is to not foreget that Merkel is an enemy and will never be anything but. Let's hope everyone remembers who the enemy is and keeps pushing back.

The important thing is to not foreget that Merkel is an enemy and will never be anything but. Let's hope everyone remembers who the enemy is and keeps pushing back.

Indeed.

On a related side note:

Migrants burned down refugee centre in Germany as there wasn't enough Nutella | Daily Mail Online

Really distressed refugees aren't they? Not enough chocolate = burn the whole thing down.

Indeed.

On a related side note:

Migrants burned down refugee centre in Germany as there wasn't enough Nutella | Daily Mail Online

Really distressed refugees aren't they? Not enough chocolate = burn the whole thing down.
I sense sadistic social workers behind this. Who knows how those weirdos think.

Regime propaganda media scale down the number of rejected Asylum seekers from 550.000 to 50.000. As reason they claim the figure includes first applications of seekers that are now accepted. This is very unlikely to be true as their situation would not differ by filing another application. Several countries were even removed from the list.

Nur 50.000 ausreisepflichtige Asylbewerber | Aktuell Welt | DW.COM | 03.12.2016

I call BS on Merkel... and even 100,000 would hardly make a dent in the million she's already FORCED on the German people.

She's a traitor.

I call BS on Merkel... and even 100,000 would hardly make a dent in the million she's already FORCED on the German people.

She's a traitor.
I agree....too little, too late....Germany is a wasteland.....
I have family tree past relatives from Germany and I wanted one day visit there to trace the roots.

Now I wouldn't step foot in there. Merkel has not only ruined Germany, she's also ruined it's tourism.

Forum List

Back