Merrick Garland announces Merrick Garland will not prosecute Merrick Garland for Merrick Garland’s crimes.

DOJ

giphy.gif

He might appoint a special prosecutor to look into certain Neo-GOP leaders in the House and the tactic they've used in their continued abusive weaponization of Congress. But he wont because he hasn't weaponized the DOJ.

He might appoint a special prosecutor to look into certain Neo-GOP leaders in the House and the tactic they've used in their continued abusive weaponization of Congress. But he wont because he hasn't weaponized the DOJ.
Anything on topic, Troll?

Merrick Garland announces Merrick Garland will not prosecute Merrick Garland for Merrick Garland’s crimes.

Sounds legit. Two tiered Justice system.

We live in a Banana Republic.
Then get congress to change the law. The same thing happened under AG Holder, with "fast and furious"

You folks don't learn.

Nostra posts the Nosyra posted something which Nostra agreed with and the Nostra took and claimed something to validate his own bias.

Hard pass
I have a link to support my OP. You have...............................well, nothing as usual.

Run along kid, you are no match.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I have a link to support my OP. You have...............................well, nothing as usual.

Run along kid, you are no match.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
You probably had the same complaint when Holder was AG.

And republicans did nothing to fix it.

Justice Department won’t prosecute Garland for contempt, says refusal to provide audio wasn’t crime

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Merrick Garland will not be prosecuted for contempt of Congress because his refusal to turn over audio of President Joe Biden’s interview in his classified documents case “did not constitute a crime,” the Justice Department said Friday.

In a letter to Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson, a Justice Department official cited the agency’s “longstanding position and uniform practice” not to prosecute officials who don’t comply with subpoenas because of a president’s claim of executive privilege.

Justice Department won’t prosecute Garland for contempt, says refusal to provide audio wasn’t crime

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Merrick Garland will not be prosecuted for contempt of Congress because his refusal to turn over audio of President Joe Biden’s interview in his classified documents case “did not constitute a crime,” the Justice Department said Friday.

In a letter to Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson, a Justice Department official cited the agency’s “longstanding position and uniform practice” not to prosecute officials who don’t comply with subpoenas because of a president’s claim of executive privilege.

Executive privilege doesn't apply, Simp.

Forum List

Back