Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

Sorry folks, I just can't help it. Anyone who gets paid over $200,000 to promote abstinence, simply because she is Palin's daughter, and then has, not one, but TWO illegitimate children. You can't make stuff like this up!
Conservatives and republicans have only themselves to blame, such ridicule is the consequence of their arrogance, and their inane declaration of being the party of 'family values.'
Yeah because we are all Bristol Palin. LOL.

Sorry folks, I just can't help it. Anyone who gets paid over $200,000 to promote abstinence, simply because she is Palin's daughter, and then has, not one, but TWO illegitimate children. You can't make stuff like this up!
Conservatives and republicans have only themselves to blame, such ridicule is the consequence of their arrogance, and their inane declaration of being the party of 'family values.'
Yeah because we are all Bristol Palin. LOL.

You made Bristol Palin the target of ridicule that she is by putting her crazy mother in a position she should have never had.

You made Bristol Palin the target of ridicule that she is by putting her crazy mother in a position she should have never had.
How did I do that and who are you to decide VP picks?

McCain made his VP pick, but you, meaning the right, claimed she was the embodiment of all right wing thought. You praised her stupid statements, and justified her ethical flaws. Palin was just a poor choice for VP. until the right wing turned her and her slut daughter into the target of ridicule and example of right wing hypocracy that they are.

McCain made his VP pick, but you, meaning the right, claimed she was the embodiment of all right wing thought. You praised her stupid statements, and justified her ethical flaws. Palin was just a poor choice for VP. until the right wing turned her and her slut daughter into the target of ridicule and example of right wing hypocracy that they are.
I see. So when you talk to people you speak to them as if they are a single like minded entity. How old are you anyway? Sarah's daughter is a slut? You feel that way about all young single women? Or just the ones that won't fuck you?

I see. So when you talk to people you speak to them as if they are a single like minded entity. How old are you anyway? Sarah's daughter is a slut? You feel that way about all young single women? Or just the ones that won't fuck you?

The right wing is a single like minded entity, and did put them in the position of ridicule they are in.

Why does the left complain about Sara Palin all the time, but every single time an opportunity comes up, they are giving her and her family publicity? This makes no sense to me. I think some of you guys on the left are infatuated with this woman. She would fade away into nothing if it weren't for the liberals who constantly bring her up and keep her relevant. :lol:

Maybe I can get a job with the Family Research Council! After all, I have been married four times! Who is better qualified?
You're better suited to head up planned parenthood, where you can openly advocate for, and profit off of, the murder of infants and the abuse of young women. Obviously that is where your talents lie.
No doubt. If he didn't have a 25 year old woman and a new infant to trash his christmas would not have been complete.

Looks like it was a teen pregnancy prevention program. How old is she? If she made that kind of money she can afford the kids. I think you're missing the big picture in your need to satiate yourself with right wing hate.
Libs don't want teens preventing pregnancy. They need them to exploit to keep Planned Parenthood and the DNC in taxpayer funds.

I really don't get the obsession the media and the left have with this woman and her family. They act as if she murdered somebody or is a rotten terrible person because she has different views. It's weird how the left preaches tolerance and then behaves in such a manner.

How do they REALLY feel about young single moms, I wonder?

Why does the left complain about Sara Palin all the time, but every single time an opportunity comes up, they are giving her and her family publicity? This makes no sense to me. I think some of you guys on the left are infatuated with this woman. She would fade away into nothing if it weren't for the liberals who constantly bring her up and keep her relevant. :lol:

We like to remind you of your ridiculous blunders.

What ridiculous blunder is that?

Why don't you just admit that you have an unhealthy obsession with this woman and her family? It's like borderline stalking the way the left behaves when it comes to this woman. I've never seen such a phenomenon of unhealthy hatred. Get help.

[

Why don't you just admit that you have an unhealthy obsession with this woman and her family? It's like borderline stalking the way the left behaves when it comes to this woman. I've never seen such a phenomenon of unhealthy hatred. Get help.

If the Palins would go the fuck away, we'd happily ignore them.

But when they continue to broadcast their White Trash Reality Show to the whole country and then insist on commenting on the state of affairs in this country, they kind of deserve all the mockery they get.

Forum List

Back