Merry Christmas Sarah Palin!

Why does the left complain about Sara Palin all the time, but every single time an opportunity comes up, they are giving her and her family publicity? This makes no sense to me. I think some of you guys on the left are infatuated with this woman. She would fade away into nothing if it weren't for the liberals who constantly bring her up and keep her relevant. :lol:

We like to remind you of your ridiculous blunders.

What ridiculous blunder is that?

This ridiculous blunder
mccain_palin_campaign_strategy_by_samkent.jpg

Why does the left complain about Sara Palin all the time, but every single time an opportunity comes up, they are giving her and her family publicity? This makes no sense to me. I think some of you guys on the left are infatuated with this woman. She would fade away into nothing if it weren't for the liberals who constantly bring her up and keep her relevant. :lol:

Why don't you just admit that you have an unhealthy obsession with this woman and her family? It's like borderline stalking the way the left behaves when it comes to this woman. I've never seen such a phenomenon of unhealthy hatred. Get help.

As soon as she goes away, and quits promoting herself in public.

[

Why don't you just admit that you have an unhealthy obsession with this woman and her family? It's like borderline stalking the way the left behaves when it comes to this woman. I've never seen such a phenomenon of unhealthy hatred. Get help.

If the Palins would go the fuck away, we'd happily ignore them.

But when they continue to broadcast their White Trash Reality Show to the whole country and then insist on commenting on the state of affairs in this country, they kind of deserve all the mockery they get.

And people like the OP help them get their word out. ;)

This ridiculous blunder

How is this MY blunder? Care to explain that?

Oh, so you are trying to silence her? Is that what you think you are doing? Lol. :D

This ridiculous blunder

You are right wing.......right? She is your blunder.

Oh, so you are trying to silence her? Is that what you think you are doing? Lol. :D

I'm laughing at her and hers. Totally different from trying to silence them.

This ridiculous blunder

No, actually, I'm not "right wing." Perhaps you need to open your mind.

You just said "as soon as she goes away, and quits promoting herself in public." Well, I'm sorry, but as an American taxpaying citizen, it is her right to make tweets and FB posts about herself, her daughters, her grandchildren, or anything else she wants to "blog" about. If it is so bothersome for you, don't read her blogs. Problem solved. The way you people attack this family says a LOT more about you than it does about them, sorry to say. It is just disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

This ridiculous blunder

Then why is every post you make either advocating more right wing crap or repeating another right wing lie?

They silence her by bringing her up in threads and reliving old attack the GOP scenario's...........Like this OP...........

Nobody was talking about her until they brought it up. They have an obsession.

Kinda like the Rebel Flag.........No one was saying jack about it......Wasn't flying all over the place until they made an issue of it..........in an attempt to DIVIDE America to get ready for another EVERYONE BUT THE DEMS ARE RACIST ELECTION..................

I'm from the deep South.........I hardly ever saw the flags.............now they are flying all over the place.

:wtf:

This ridiculous blunder

Then why is every post you make either advocating more right wing crap or repeating another right wing lie?

I guess you don't read many of my posts. :lol:

Only lame assed Liberals would start a thread and bitch about those posting on it bringing it up, when they themselves did so........

A lesson to kids.............DON'T DO DRUGS.............

You just said "as soon as she goes away, and quits promoting herself in public." Well, I'm sorry, but as an American taxpaying citizen, it is her right to make tweets and FB posts about herself, her daughters, her grandchildren, or anything else she wants to "blog" about. If it is so bothersome for you, don't read her blogs. Problem solved. The way you people attack this family says a LOT more about you than it does about them, sorry to say. It is just disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nobody said she doesn't have the right to do those things,but as long as she makes an effort to draw attention to herself, she will get attention. Sorry if it's not the kind of attention you or she wants.

Nobody said she doesn't have the right to do those things,but as long as she makes an effort to draw attention to herself, she will get attention. Sorry if it's not the kind of attention you or she wants.
I didn't even know she was having a Christmas Baby until this thread Mr. Dumbass.

This ridiculous blunder

I guess you don't read many of my posts. :lol:

I can only judge by what I see.

I didn't even know she was having a Christmas Baby until this thread Mr. Dumbass.

Obviously others did.

Forum List

Back