Merry Christmas!

Bring a torch, Jeannette, Isabelle! Bring a torch to the cradle run! It is Jesus, good folk of the village; Christ is born and Mary's calling: Ah! ah! beautiful is the mother! Ah! ah! beautiful is her Son! It is wrong when the Child is sleeping It is wrong to talk so loud; Silence, all, as you gather around, Lest your noise should waken Jesus: Hush! hush! see how fast He slumbers: Hush! hush! see how fast He sleeps! Softly to the little stable, Softly for the moment come; Look and see how charming is Jesus, See how He smiles, Oh see how rosy! Hush! hush! see how the Child is sleeping; Hush! hush! see how He smiles in dreams.

M E R R Y ... C H R I S T M A S ... E V E R Y O N E !!!
GOD BLESS OUR DEAR TROOPS AND VETERANS!
OIP.9-RvrnWnCPwObEqI_NunTQHaOU

Bring a torch, Jeannette, Isabelle! Bring a torch to the cradle run! It is Jesus, good folk of the village; Christ is born and Mary's calling: Ah! ah! beautiful is the mother! Ah! ah! beautiful is her Son! It is wrong when the Child is sleeping It is wrong to talk so loud; Silence, all, as you gather around, Lest your noise should waken Jesus: Hush! hush! see how fast He slumbers: Hush! hush! see how fast He sleeps! Softly to the little stable, Softly for the moment come; Look and see how charming is Jesus, See how He smiles, Oh see how rosy! Hush! hush! see how the Child is sleeping; Hush! hush! see how He smiles in dreams.

My early childhood Christmas memories are of France and we sang French Carols - they've been coming back to me this year for some reason.

Another favorite:

Off topic Coyote, you should know better

Leo hun...the topic isn't that narrow.

Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad means Merry Christmas but to make snide comments about it not being Christmas pretty low...even for you.

You seem unduly sensitive :)

It isn't Christmas...but it is the Solstice! Time to run around a bon fire necked and drink rum and sing raucous songs of mid winter revels.

Then, in a couple days - turn on the radio to the Kings College and the Festival of Lessons and Carols to start Christmas off proper.
Coyote, are you really so hateful you can’t graciously bow out and let those that want to wish each other Merry Christmas early do so? Most will be busy with family in a few days and not be on here to do so then.

Merry Christmas :)

Nothing hateful - just a tiresome thread nazi.
Yeah Happy Solstice, tiresome troll...:11_2_1043:

My early childhood Christmas memories are of France and we sang French Carols - they've been coming back to me this year for some reason.

Another favorite:

Another favorite:

Perfection!

See? Every time someone says Merry Christmas a libtard has to inject an argument and a lecture!

Actually, to be technically correct. It's not Christmas. Today is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year...and starting tomorrow the sun returns to us slowly bringing us out of the dark.

You have another 4 days til Christmas.
Off topic Coyote, you should know better

Leo hun...the topic isn't that narrow.

Feliz Navidad!
In America, speak English.

Forum List

Back