Merry Rama-dung

Roudy -

Please try and understand some basic points here.

The Muslims who live in Burma now have lived there for centuries. They are not invaders. They are a small minority, but because they are clustered in one or two states, they may be the dominant group in one or two provinces.

Muslim Burmese are no more invaders than Buddhist or Christian Burmese.

They are also - clearly, obviously - the victims of ongoing Buddist attacks.

Either accept the facts, or be wrong. It's your choice.
So all this started in a vacuum? The Buddhists got up one day and said, lets go get those Muslims, eh? The Muslim didn't instigate anything? Now why is that hard to believe.

Or: They are a minority who want to impose their religion and Islamic way of life on the majority who don't want any part of it. They've used violence against the Buddhists, they've tried to carve out their own little Islamic state in Burma, until the Buddhists had enough and lashed out. And now more Jihadi fighters and terrorists from neighboring lands are spilling in to join in the fight. Gee, that rings a bell doesn't it? Seems like shit like this happens quite often all over the place.

Now back to the topic after these irrelevant messages by off topic troll: increase in violence and terror during Ramadan caused embassies to close down.

Maybe it's because Muslims tend to tear down sacred icons in the countries they endeavor to erase off the face of the map.

And of course there are no sacred Islamic places that have been desecrated by other religions, are there?

Ever heard of the Babri Mosque?

Babri Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jesus wept, the lack of basic, common knowledge on this board about Asia & Africa is terrifying sometimes.

This is not about other than Muslim destruction as far as the OP is concerned. Here's the damage Muslims did to the Buddha of Bamiyan:

The Babri Mosque? Where the riots started by 150,000 Muslims resulted in 2000 killings? Get a life, dear.
Yeah they sure respect other religions holy sites, don't they? And have you noticed, Muslim aggressors are always the victims, and its always someone else's fault. LOL

Last edited:
While it is true that there are violent verses in the Koran, it would be dishonest to say there aren't any in the Bible, either. There are quite a few verses in the Bible that mention violence. Just as Christians don't go out and stone homosexuals and others, so too are there Muslims who don't subscribe to violent acts. I'm not religious, and it's my contention that no religion, including Christianity or Islam, are golden calves.

And one of the most apalling things in this thread is seeing people not differentiating between Muslims and radical Muslims. I suppose when we talk about the WBC and radicals, we should just call them "Christians." Does that sound fair?

Last edited:
While it is true that there are violent verses in the Koran, it would be dishonest to say there aren't any in the Bible, either. There are quite a few verses in the Bible that mention violence. Just as Christians don't go out and stone homosexuals and others, so too are there Muslims who don't subscribe to violent acts. I'm not religious, and it's my contention that no religion, including Christianity or Islam, are golden calves.

And one of the most apalling things in this thread is seeing people not differentiating between Muslims and radical Muslims. I suppose when we talk about the WBC and radicals, we should just call them "Christians." Does that sound fair?

Another difference being that nobody from the WBC has yet to hijack multiple jet airliners and drive them into buildings and kill thousands of innocent American civilians?

Your (perceived) bending over backwards to retain the utmost possible tolerance and objectivity and equity of judgment is truly admirable and commands respect. I, for one, and rightly or wrongly, am simply concerned that such high-minded efforts are wasted (to some appreciable extent) on a Belief System whose Operative Core Philosophy is dripping with illustrative blood and which can far more easily be bent and spun to inspire and initiate endless rounds of violence in the name of the Godhead than some of its counterparts - and that such efforts might seduce the less wary and thoughtful into a relaxed vigilance which could prove most costly and unwise in light of the worst which that Belief System is producing in modern times.

Last edited:

Your misinterpretation. A radical Muslim is simply a devout Muslim following the tenements of the religion. Remember the Fort Hood Massacre Major Nidal Hassan's recent statements: "America is a democracy by the will of the people, but what good is this democracy if it against the will of Allah, which commands believers to whip the fornicators, and chop off the hands of thieves, etc...."

I rest my case.

Last edited:
He's a bisexual, fascist, communist, moon god loving, satanic, hooved son a a jackal and a whore. You guys need to get your adjectives right.

"...Now that's some funny Shi'ite."

On a nice Sunni day...
wink_smile.gif

WTF is going on here?! Record number of embassies get closed worldwide due to terror threats by Muslims. This just shows how truly peaceful Islam is that this is happening at the conclusion of what is supposed to be a peaceful month of "worship" for Muslims.

What is it about Islam that makes Muslims want to spill MORE blood at the conclusion of such a holy month?

Depends on where you are talking about. Theologically speaking though Muslims aren't even really suppose to kill other Muslims, and in the case of Ramadan they aren't supposed to kill / fight anyone (with rare special exceptions).

what we are seeing is a fairly new breed of Islamic radical to be honest. One that derived from personalities such as Sayyid Qutb around the 60's.

FYI this lust for blood increases every Ramadan, going back to the prophet's time when Mohammad raided and looted caravans and in many cases killed and even raped its travelers.

Muslims didn't fight during the holy months (all four of them) under Muhammad. Try as Muhammad might, he couldn't break the pre-Islamic notion of Arabic holy months of non-violence so he folded them into the religion and formalized them.

How do you know this whole thing wasn't cooked up by obama ?

Unless you think that Obama controls Interpol and the intelligence agencies of the British and Germans then I don't see how that is even a remote possibility. It's pretty far out there even for a conspiracy theory.

Muslim Burmese are no more invaders than Buddhist or Christian Burmese...

BullFckingSh*t! :mad: You don't see Christians and Buddhists committing the demonic acts the filthy, dirty Muslimes are. Fck them! Back to Hell! :mad:

Muslims and radical Muslims...

Same things. They are ALL radical. They contribute to mosque where they plan your demise. They are suicide b*mbers, b*mb-throwers, mass-murdering thugs. Islam is cancer on the universe. We should eradicate it. Yesterday! :mad:

AATower2Explode.jpg

WTF is going on here?! Record number of embassies get closed worldwide due to terror threats by Muslims. This just shows how truly peaceful Islam is that this is happening at the conclusion of what is supposed to be a peaceful month of "worship" for Muslims.

What is it about Islam that makes Muslims want to spill MORE blood at the conclusion of such a holy month?

Depends on where you are talking about. Theologically speaking though Muslims aren't even really suppose to kill other Muslims, and in the case of Ramadan they aren't supposed to kill / fight anyone (with rare special exceptions).

what we are seeing is a fairly new breed of Islamic radical to be honest. One that derived from personalities such as Sayyid Qutb around the 60's.

FYI this lust for blood increases every Ramadan, going back to the prophet's time when Mohammad raided and looted caravans and in many cases killed and even raped its travelers.

Muslims didn't fight during the holy months (all four of them) under Muhammad. Try as Muhammad might, he couldn't break the pre-Islamic notion of Arabic holy months of non-violence so he folded them into the religion and formalized them.
Neh, Muslims have been killling each other and non Muslims since the beginnings of Islam when Mohammad raided Caravan's during Ramadan. In fact, if anything, the violence INCREASES during Ramadan, as Muslims reflect of the teachings of Islam and what they are supposed to do as devout Muslims.

Neh, Muslims have been killling each other and non Muslims since the beginnings of Islam when Mohammad raided Caravan's during Ramadan. In fact, if anything, the violence INCREASES during Ramadan, as Muslims reflect of the teachings of Islam and what they are supposed to do as devout Muslims.

I am sure you don't believe this yourself, but if you are going to present it as a theory - why not try to present some evidence?

In what conflicts and in what years has violence increased during Ramadan?

If I can present, say, a dozen cases of violence decreasing during Ramadan - what would that suggest about your theory?

How do you know this whole thing wasn't cooked up by obama ?

Unless you think that Obama controls Interpol and the intelligence agencies of the British and Germans then I don't see how that is even a remote possibility. It's pretty far out there even for a conspiracy theory.

It is, and again we see this remarkable Americocentrism in which all global events revolve around Washington.

If a tree falls in a Burkinese forest, it did so because Obama asked it to, apparently.

I am sure you don't believe this yourself, but if you are going to present it as a theory - why not try to present some evidence?

In what conflicts and in what years has violence increased during Ramadan?

If I can present, say, a dozen cases of violence decreasing during Ramadan - what would that suggest about your theory?
I presented bombing after bombing and massacre after massacre, but you chose to ignore the evidence and facts. During Ramadan the violence and attacks increase, it's indesputable.

Forum List

Back