Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

He reached behind him on the officers blind side and brought his hand forward...why did he do that? Stupid.

I thought it was stupid too, but these cops shoot first and shoot as if they are terrified pussies.

I would not take the chance either. It looked like the classic "reaching for a pistol" move. I'd have plugged him.

Cops like to go home to their families at night too.

As damning as that video appears, I trust the jury system.

Then you're a fool.

The same jury system that found Kate Steinle's murderer not guilty.

They see every piece of evidence. They hear testimony. Then they decide.
No, they see carefully-selected pieces of evidence, especially when a prosecutor torpedoes his own case to protect a bent cop.
And yet people find them guilty by seeing only a video. The prosecutor's job is to present the evidence that proves guilt.
Which is why it is so easy for a prosecutor to deliberately tank a case.
What would be his motive? Losing cases isn't exactly a resume builder.

Possibly not wanting to risk tainting every case the murderer worked on. Possibly simply wanting to not piss off the local cops.

A rational non-threatening person complies.

A drunk person will tip over a cow, jump off bar tables, try to sing and a whole host of irrational behaviors. In fact, the only thing you can count on with a drunk is they won't be rational.
My most recent encounter with drunk people involved two guys who decided to start fucking YODELING at 1am.:hellno:
At least they were not mean drunks. Were they any kind of perceived threat?

Only to a good night's sleep. Seriously...how DRUNK do you have to be to decide to have a yodeling contest at 1am?!
You don't think much people. First a cop murders then a prosecutor blotches the case to cover for them. Really, do you think that happens? If the prosecutor wanted to he could have blotched it in front of the Grand Jury and never had to go to trial, would have been much easier.

You don't think much people. First a cop murders then a prosecutor blotches the case to cover for them. Really, do you think that happens? If the prosecutor wanted to he could have blotched it in front of the Grand Jury and never had to go to trial, would have been much easier.
Do I think bent cops kill people and bent prosecutors are willing to cover for them? Absolutely and unequivocally yes!

blah blah blah
cop murders someone..that and Trump this Trump that..that's all we've heard --
WE DON"T CARE ANYMORE
I hope they kill more bad guys..more idiots that are a threat to YOU, ME and the community--I feel safer

we've been over this before in other threads: the cops are NOT chronically shooting people for no reason--the numbers show this
there will always be problems, accidents, bad judgments, etc
and you would do the SAME as the cops--STFU--don't try to say you wouldn't shoot because you are NOT inhuman..you are NOT perfect....you want to stay alive
most of the shootings are justified per the legal, fair, CIVILIZED courts who have MUCH more evidence than you or BLM

Force Science News #178: Important new reaction-time study addresses what’s “reasonable” 
in armed-suspect encounters & more

CONCLUSIONS. “Police officers have a legal right to use force, including lethal force, when it is reasonable to do so,” the researchers state. “An officer may shoot when there is an imminent risk of harm to self or others, or to stop someone who poses a danger to others if allowed to escape….

“There is a perception amongst some community members that officers are too quick to shoot those who only appear to pose a threat…. There are people who seem to believe that the ‘reasonable’ officer should wait until a suspect with a gun begins to use the gun against the officer before the officer utilizes lethal force. [But] would waiting be reasonable in situations where the suspect has his weapon in hand but not aimed?”

That’s the critical question Blair’s study addresses. “As our findings show, most officers can’t fire faster than a suspect with a weapon in hand, even if it is not aimed at the officer,” his team writes. Consequently, “we think that an officer who decided to shoot [in the kinds of situations tested] meets the legal definition of reasonableness,” given the “close range of the encounter, the lack of available cover, the failure of the suspect to comply with multiple warnings, and the data” collected.

The researchers stress, however, that they “do not believe that the findings support” automatically shooting “everyone with a gun” or “everyone with a gun who does not comply.” Armed encounters vary in their details, and “the individual officer must consider the totality of circumstances” in choosing a fitting response, including whether issuing commands is feasible or desirable before firing.

The researchers believe that certain training implications are clear from their findings. First, they support having officers participate in scenarios similar to those they used to convey “a better understanding of the dynamics involved” in armed confrontations and to “help correct inaccurate beliefs about shooting ability.” Also they believe training should “teach officers how to mitigate the dangers posed by armed suspects” through such means as distance and cover.

They hope that their findings “will help officers, and those who judge the actions of officers, to make more informed decisions about the reasonableness of officers’ actions” in deadly encounters.

A full report on the study has been accepted for publication later this year in the peer-reviewed journal Police Quarterly. Publication can be tracked at: http://pqx.sagepub.com.

Absolutely unreasonable. Why? An armed citizen shooting someone like that would be murder.
Cops have a license to kill. They can kill anyone, anywhere, and get away with it.

Brailsford WANTED to kill someone that day.

That is totally not true, one was just sentenced to 20 years in jail, how long do you think he will last?

In situations where there is perception of danger, whether you see it in a video or not, the police have the right and obligation to protect themselves and waiting to see a gun may be way too late.

Pfui.

Wonder if you will say that when the shooting frenzy happens to your loved one which can happen even when pulled over. ............and has happened.

Any family member of mine who puts themselves in the position to be in an official interaction with the police gets what they deserve.

blah blah blah
WE DON"T CARE ANYMORE
I hope they kill more bad guys..more idiots that are a threat to YOU, ME and the community--I feel safer

we've been over this before in other threads: the cops are NOT chronically shooting people for no reason--the numbers show this
and you would do the SAME as the cops--STFU--don't try to say you wouldn't shoot because you are NOT inhuman..you are NOT perfect....you want to stay alive
most of the shootings are justified per the legal, fair, CIVILIZED courts who have MUCH more evidence than you or BLM
How old were you the first time you deep-throated a nightstick?

Military personnel are trained to shoot when they see a weapon. Not when they think there might be a weapon. Perhaps training and policy needs to be revisited. Video can be misleading, but that looked like murder to me.
have you been in the military?
that's not what they are trained like .....not the Marines
there are rules of engagement

Military personnel are trained to shoot when they see a weapon. Not when they think there might be a weapon. Perhaps training and policy needs to be revisited. Video can be misleading, but that looked like murder to me.
have you been in the military?
that's not what they are trained like .....not the Marines
there are rules of engagement

You mean like these rules?

Operation_Provide_Relief.Rules_of_Engagement.jpg

blah blah blah
WE DON"T CARE ANYMORE

great worthless post...no facts/etc
there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there were about 900 police shootings last year
most of these are justified
there is NOT a major problem of police shooting for no reason

Force Science News #178: Important new reaction-time study addresses what’s “reasonable” 
in armed-suspect encounters & more

CONCLUSIONS. “Police officers have a legal right to use force, including lethal force, when it is reasonable to do so,” the researchers state. “An officer may shoot when there is an imminent risk of harm to self or others, or to stop someone who poses a danger to others if allowed to escape….

“There is a perception amongst some community members that officers are too quick to shoot those who only appear to pose a threat…. There are people who seem to believe that the ‘reasonable’ officer should wait until a suspect with a gun begins to use the gun against the officer before the officer utilizes lethal force. [But] would waiting be reasonable in situations where the suspect has his weapon in hand but not aimed?”

That’s the critical question Blair’s study addresses. “As our findings show, most officers can’t fire faster than a suspect with a weapon in hand, even if it is not aimed at the officer,” his team writes. Consequently, “we think that an officer who decided to shoot [in the kinds of situations tested] meets the legal definition of reasonableness,” given the “close range of the encounter, the lack of available cover, the failure of the suspect to comply with multiple warnings, and the data” collected.

The researchers stress, however, that they “do not believe that the findings support” automatically shooting “everyone with a gun” or “everyone with a gun who does not comply.” Armed encounters vary in their details, and “the individual officer must consider the totality of circumstances” in choosing a fitting response, including whether issuing commands is feasible or desirable before firing.

The researchers believe that certain training implications are clear from their findings. First, they support having officers participate in scenarios similar to those they used to convey “a better understanding of the dynamics involved” in armed confrontations and to “help correct inaccurate beliefs about shooting ability.” Also they believe training should “teach officers how to mitigate the dangers posed by armed suspects” through such means as distance and cover.

They hope that their findings “will help officers, and those who judge the actions of officers, to make more informed decisions about the reasonableness of officers’ actions” in deadly encounters.

A full report on the study has been accepted for publication later this year in the peer-reviewed journal Police Quarterly. Publication can be tracked at: http://pqx.sagepub.com.

Not true they have no right to KILL and indoctrination has taught the public they have that right. They are here to SERVE and PROTECT they work for us.

THey can lie and say they felt threatened c'mon you think these cops don't use that line to get out of killing ppl. it happens constantly.
And you know that the officer lied? Have you ever seen demonstration of reaction times and how long a person has to react to a threat? If it were me I would be sure not to fall on the side of waiting too long and getting shot. Obey the law, obey the cops, no matter how much you hate them, and you will be OK. Run away, act suspicious and move in ways that seem a threat and things might not turn out well for you.

COPS did NOT use to wear MILITARY GEAR either. he has a Military weapon............. that is not NORMAL POLICE gear and it hasn't been.
Only since the end of BUSh and that asshole OBAMA has Police wearing military gear become an acclimation to the public and idiots accepted it. To put it shortly.

blah blah blah
WE DON"T CARE ANYMORE

great worthless post...no facts/etc
there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there were about 900 police shootings last year
most of these are justified
there is NOT a major problem of police shooting for no reason
That young, then? I'm sorry...have you seen a mental health professional for this?

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.

The officer is a HERO, who greatly improved the American gene pool and average IQ by removing thst waste of flesh and oxygen from it.

Wonder if you will say that when the shooting frenzy happens to your loved one which can happen even when pulled over. ............and has happened.
Shooting Frenzy? We just saw it on tape from a body camera.

Forum List

Back