Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

Yes I agree. Damn cop was colorblind. He shot the wrong dude, he was supposed to shoot the black dude. If there was no black dude, go find one.

As damning as that video appears, I trust the jury system.

The same jury system that found Kate Steinle's murderer not guilty.

They see every piece of evidence. They hear testimony. Then they decide.
Not every piece.....
Oh, and here's an interesting detail from the Arizona Republic:

The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're f--ked," because he felt it was prejudicial.

Like I said, the jury system is not perfect, it's just better than any other system.

This case is a sad tragedy with no winners.

And OJ didn’t kill Nicole

He was too scared to think clearly. You can't see that in the video?

No, what I see is a moron who can't follow directions he's given. He was told to keep his hands up and moments later he put them down. He's an idiot.

If you can't think clearly when an AR-15 is pointed at you then I don't know when you can.

And deserve to die for it?

He was too scared to think clearly. You can't see that in the video?

No, what I see is a moron who can't follow directions he's given. He was told to keep his hands up and moments later he put them down. He's an idiot.

If you can't think clearly when an AR-15 is pointed at you then I don't know when you can.
A rational non-threatening person complies.

He wasn't likely a rational person at that point, but he sure as hell did not seem threatening.
He seemed frightened enough to be in a hysterical panic and the cop sounded out of control.
He murdered that guy.

I trust it until I know the facts. The facts in the Steinle's case does not support the evidence. She was murdered regardless if it were by accident or not. The prosecution made the jury's ability to find him guilty so narrow no other verdict was possible. Sad day for the Steinle family.
You are not saying what Zander said. You are saying something different. You are saying you trust juries when they give the verdict you agree with and don't trust them when they give a verdict you don't agree with.

Not every piece.....

The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're f--ked," because he felt it was prejudicial.

There are MANY pieces of evidence jurors aren't allowed to see. Like in the case of that maniac that killed Kate it was ruled inadmissable that he'd been deported 5 times already as well as other pertinent facts.

I thought it was stupid too, but these cops shoot first and shoot as if they are terrified pussies.

I think the kids pants were falling off and that's why he reached behind him to pull up his pants.
That's so sad... I think you are right.
If you were on threat of death for not following orders exactly, would you really care if your pants were falling down? Would you risk death to reach back, against orders, to pull them up? Why the hell did he do that?

Good God! Another one! When I was little, I was saved by a police officer, just a plain village cop, and I have always had respect for officers and obeyed them when asked. But one has to ask what is happening now? Is law enforcement out of control? There is no way this man should have been shot. These police killings have got to stop.
And don't anyone confuse this comment with the awful record of honorable officers being killed during traffic stops, the service of warrants, domestic-violence calls, the rendering of aid to motorists in distress, etc. This is an entirely different issue from the issue of unwarranted police shootings.
No bullshit about race this time, either. Black Lives Matter has been right to call attention to this problem, and I note here that the victim was white. This is an issue that transcends race.

Not every piece.....

There are MANY pieces of evidence jurors aren't allowed to see. Like in the case of that maniac that killed Kate it was ruled inadmissable that he'd been deported 5 times already as well as other pertinent facts.
The defendant's immigration status had absolutely nothing to do with the murder charge. The following is the best discussion of the case that I could find on the internet, an article written by an alternate juror who sat through the entire trial:
I Saw the Kate Steinle Murder Trial Up Close. The Jury Didn’t Botch It.
Apparently, the deceased was hit by a ricocheting bullet. The whole thing of ratcheting up this case as a political stunt has been ridiculous. It appears that the case of the Trayvon Martin killing was much closer in terms of intent to cause harm.

His immigration status had everything to do with it.
He was here illegally for the sixth time. If he hadn't been, that young woman would be alive.

He was here illegally for the sixth time. If he hadn't been, that young woman would be alive.
It did not have anything to do with the case against him, however. It was the question of intent that was put before the jury. He could just as well have been a native-born American when the events unfolded that led to this woman's death. How many Americans are killed every year by the accidental firing of guns? They are just as dead as this poor young woman. This is not an immigration thing and should not be used to make any points about immigration.

It did not have anything to do with the case against him, however. It was the question of intent that was put before the jury. He could just as well have been a native-born American when the events unfolded that led to this woman's death. How many Americans are killed every year by the accidental firing of guns? They are just as dead as this poor young woman. This is not an immigration thing and should not be used to make any points about immigration.
You are a fucking ass.

Well of course it shouldn't have anything to do with immigration.

Except if he weren't here illegally for the sixth time, she would be alive. People are sick to fucking death of people thumbing their noses at our borders and laws.

You are a fucking ass.
Why? Because I understand our criminal-justice system, which maintains to concept of innocent-until-proven-guilty, with jury instructions by the judge, and you don't? Are you saying that the trial judge's instructions were erroneous? Try removing your head from your butt. Try explaining why the issue of intent has anything to do with immigration status.

Well of course it shouldn't have anything to do with immigration.

Except if he weren't here illegally for the sixth time, she would be alive. People are sick to fucking death of people thumbing their noses at our borders and laws.
But what ever "sick to death" is, it has absolutely nothing to do with this case. This is not political and you are trying to make it political.

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.

[WARNING: Graphic content] Body-cam video shows Mesa police shooting

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video

:eek-52: No gun was seen in hand when GANG MEMBER PIG COP Scores Another MURDER TROPHY
for the murdering Anti-American PIG COP COWARD Murder Association! Over 700 plus people
were murdered this year by sick cowardly scumbag pig cops.

BTW:
Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot," made a single hand motion, towards his waist, possibly to adjust his pants. Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive. Shaver’s arm then moved again as he wobbled while crawling forward, at which point Brailsford can be heard yelling "Don't-" before immediately opening fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver 5 times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed.

The dumbass mother fucker should listened to the instructions, no he’s taking a dirt nap...

He reached behind him on the officers blind side and brought his hand forward...why did he do that? Stupid.

I thought it was stupid too, but these cops shoot first and shoot as if they are terrified pussies.

I think the kids pants were falling off and that's why he reached behind him to pull up his pants.
I too am sick of these youngsters, why wear their pants like they are falling off? Lol

Apparently he could not follow simple instructions... the younger generations have no common sense

If someone tells you "Do not put your hands down for any reason or I will shoot you" and you put your hand down toward your waist, and you get shot, my sympathy button fails to be pushed.

You saw the video. The guy was so scared till he was shaking and begging. Pulling up his pants was just an unthinking reaction.
How was the cop to know that?
The silly fool could not follow the simplest of instructions

Forum List

Back