Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

Wasn't it a border guard that lost his gun and provided the gun that fired when it was found and dropped on the ground causing a ricochet? Whatever happened to that dumb ass?

Force Science News #178: Important new reaction-time study addresses what’s “reasonable” 
in armed-suspect encounters & more

CONCLUSIONS. “Police officers have a legal right to use force, including lethal force, when it is reasonable to do so,” the researchers state. “An officer may shoot when there is an imminent risk of harm to self or others, or to stop someone who poses a danger to others if allowed to escape….

“There is a perception amongst some community members that officers are too quick to shoot those who only appear to pose a threat…. There are people who seem to believe that the ‘reasonable’ officer should wait until a suspect with a gun begins to use the gun against the officer before the officer utilizes lethal force. [But] would waiting be reasonable in situations where the suspect has his weapon in hand but not aimed?”

That’s the critical question Blair’s study addresses. “As our findings show, most officers can’t fire faster than a suspect with a weapon in hand, even if it is not aimed at the officer,” his team writes. Consequently, “we think that an officer who decided to shoot [in the kinds of situations tested] meets the legal definition of reasonableness,” given the “close range of the encounter, the lack of available cover, the failure of the suspect to comply with multiple warnings, and the data” collected.

The researchers stress, however, that they “do not believe that the findings support” automatically shooting “everyone with a gun” or “everyone with a gun who does not comply.” Armed encounters vary in their details, and “the individual officer must consider the totality of circumstances” in choosing a fitting response, including whether issuing commands is feasible or desirable before firing.

The researchers believe that certain training implications are clear from their findings. First, they support having officers participate in scenarios similar to those they used to convey “a better understanding of the dynamics involved” in armed confrontations and to “help correct inaccurate beliefs about shooting ability.” Also they believe training should “teach officers how to mitigate the dangers posed by armed suspects” through such means as distance and cover.

They hope that their findings “will help officers, and those who judge the actions of officers, to make more informed decisions about the reasonableness of officers’ actions” in deadly encounters.

A full report on the study has been accepted for publication later this year in the peer-reviewed journal Police Quarterly. Publication can be tracked at: http://pqx.sagepub.com.

Not true they have no right to KILL and indoctrination has taught the public they have that right. They are here to SERVE and PROTECT they work for us.

THey can lie and say they felt threatened c'mon you think these cops don't use that line to get out of killing ppl. it happens constantly.
And you know that the officer lied? Have you ever seen demonstration of reaction times and how long a person has to react to a threat? If it were me I would be sure not to fall on the side of waiting too long and getting shot. Obey the law, obey the cops, no matter how much you hate them, and you will be OK. Run away, act suspicious and move in ways that seem a threat and things might not turn out well for you.

I said these Officers can LIE and even when you see what you see with your own two lies just because a law is a law DOESN'T make it right nor legal.

Our police have been militarized , they indoctrinated you zombies into accepting this type of behavior ...

Police never use to just shoot the fk out of people where the hell have you bee planet fantasy....

Or were you born ten years ago.

With over an estimated 80,000 SWAT raids per year, an increase in fatal (and often-times unnecessary) police shootings, and a routine dependence on militarized weapons and vehicles, local police departments are beginning to act like and resemble a standing army.

The American police force, however, is not a branch of the military, nor is it a private security force for the reigning political faction. It is an aggregation of the countless local units that exist for a sole purpose: to serve and protect the citizens of each and every American community. In recent years, however, there has been an increasing militarization of the police. It has not occurred suddenly, in a single precinct; it cannot be traced back to a single leader or event—rather, the pattern is so subtle that most American citizens are hardly even aware of it. Little by little, police authority has expanded, one weapon after another has been added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another has been made to the standards that have historically restrained police authority. When analyzed as a whole, this trend toward militarization is undeniable, and it is one that could have serious implications for American liberty if left unchecked.

The Rutherford Institute

Our Recent Work in Police State

Rutherford Institute Sues Police Over 'Broken Taillight' Traffic Stop

It is easier to sit behind a keyboard and look at these situations and say the police over reacted. But as the supreme court has ruled it is the perception of danger that is important, not the fact that there is actual danger.

Why does someone act like this guy did when the cops showed up? Probably drugs or he is just a feakin' fool. Never the less he is acting in a way that is not normal, that alone can be perceived as a threat. Waiting until you see a gun may turn out to be a death sentence and that may be why you hear of armed police being shot, without drawing their weapon, almost as much as you hear of unarmed people being shot by cops.

Oh I don't know. How normal is it to have a gun pointed at you and have someone threaten to kill you several times? You think it might have been because the cop as pointing a gun at him and threatening to kill him? I'm pretty sure most of us would act the same way.
Lol, speak for yourself... the dumbass could not follow the simplest of instructions.
You are Monday morning quarterbacking, There is a reason why the jury found the cop innocent you stupid ass motherfucker…

If someone tells you "Do not put your hands down for any reason or I will shoot you" and you put your hand down toward your waist, and you get shot, my sympathy button fails to be pushed.

You saw the video. The guy was so scared till he was shaking and begging. Pulling up his pants was just an unthinking reaction.

A time like that is not a time to "unthink".

He was too scared to think clearly. You can't see that in the video?
So?
It’s not the cops. Job to be babysitter

I'm sure Republicans are just thrilled.

To murder another unarmed black is bad enough, but to make him crawl and beg first? Really?
Simple instructions were not followed, some people are too stupid to live

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.

The officer is a HERO, who greatly improved the American gene pool and average IQ by removing thst waste of flesh and oxygen from it.

Wonder if you will say that when the shooting frenzy happens to your loved one which can happen even when pulled over. ............and has happened.
Shooting Frenzy? We just saw it on tape from a body camera.

Whats the excuse for this homeless man

Cops shoot to death homeless man for camping

The cops in most cases are in impossible situations, they are not mind readers

And you know that the officer lied? Have you ever seen demonstration of reaction times and how long a person has to react to a threat? If it were me I would be sure not to fall on the side of waiting too long and getting shot. Obey the law, obey the cops, no matter how much you hate them, and you will be OK. Run away, act suspicious and move in ways that seem a threat and things might not turn out well for you.

I said these Officers can LIE and even when you see what you see with your own two lies just because a law is a law DOESN'T make it right nor legal.

Our police have been militarized , they indoctrinated you zombies into accepting this type of behavior ...

Police never use to just shoot the fk out of people where the hell have you bee planet fantasy....

With over an estimated 80,000 SWAT raids per year, an increase in fatal (and often-times unnecessary) police shootings, and a routine dependence on militarized weapons and vehicles, local police departments are beginning to act like and resemble a standing army.

The American police force, however, is not a branch of the military, nor is it a private security force for the reigning political faction. It is an aggregation of the countless local units that exist for a sole purpose: to serve and protect the citizens of each and every American community. In recent years, however, there has been an increasing militarization of the police. It has not occurred suddenly, in a single precinct; it cannot be traced back to a single leader or event—rather, the pattern is so subtle that most American citizens are hardly even aware of it. Little by little, police authority has expanded, one weapon after another has been added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another has been made to the standards that have historically restrained police authority. When analyzed as a whole, this trend toward militarization is undeniable, and it is one that could have serious implications for American liberty if left unchecked.

The Rutherford Institute

It is easier to sit behind a keyboard and look at these situations and say the police over reacted. But as the supreme court has ruled it is the perception of danger that is important, not the fact that there is actual danger.

Why does someone act like this guy did when the cops showed up? Probably drugs or he is just a feakin' fool. Never the less he is acting in a way that is not normal, that alone can be perceived as a threat. Waiting until you see a gun may turn out to be a death sentence and that may be why you hear of armed police being shot, without drawing their weapon, almost as much as you hear of unarmed people being shot by cops.

Oh I don't know. How normal is it to have a gun pointed at you and have someone threaten to kill you several times? You think it might have been because the cop as pointing a gun at him and threatening to kill him? I'm pretty sure most of us would act the same way.
No, I am damn sure I would NOT act like this guy did. I have been pulled over twice by police and their reason was total BS. Both said I was driving between the lines. Yes, really. I wanted to scream at them that I thought driving between the lines is what I was suppose to be doing. They were fishing that is all, it was night and they were just seeing what they could catch. Had I acted like an idiot things may have turned out much differently. But I remained calm, admitted to nothing, held my anger and nothing happened.

Did they point rifles at you, make you lie your face on the ground, scream as they threatened to kill you several times, and then make you crawl when they could have just handcuffed you at any time?
Hindsight is 20/20

All Pigs are criminals who wear NO body cams, too start. Really just cowardly PIGS!.
If your work is SOooo fully beyond reproach, as a paid PIG. You should not be afraid of wearing body cams.
Only Criminals don't film their crimes. Like Cowardly Pigs do. Plus, If they don't wear two fully independent body
cam systems to start. SOOooo they can't claim it broke,
to cover up their crimes. They are criminals still. Till we ALL see both systems recordings of their actions.
So to clear them of crimes, by a third none partisan group.

LOL. The Police ARE the Law, so they cannot break it. They actually treat far too many criminals too well for my tastes. They should be executing 70-90% of the people hey come in contact with.

As damning as that video appears, I trust the jury system.

The same jury system that found Kate Steinle's murderer not guilty.

They see every piece of evidence. They hear testimony. Then they decide.
Amen to this. Whatever wasn't filmed was still seen by someone which includes whatever happened before the camera started going.

God bless you and the witnesses always!!!

Holly

All Pigs are criminals who wear NO body cams, too start. Really just cowardly PIGS!.
If your work is SOooo fully beyond reproach, as a paid PIG. You should not be afraid of wearing body cams.
Only Criminals don't film their crimes. Like Cowardly Pigs do. Plus, If they don't wear two fully independent body
to cover up their crimes. They are criminals still. Till we ALL see both systems recordings of their actions.

LOL. The Police ARE the Law, so they cannot break it. They actually treat far too many criminals too well for my tastes. They should be executing 70-90% of the people hey come in contact with.
Stop beating off.

The Rutherford Institute

No, I am damn sure I would NOT act like this guy did. I have been pulled over twice by police and their reason was total BS. Both said I was driving between the lines. Yes, really. I wanted to scream at them that I thought driving between the lines is what I was suppose to be doing. They were fishing that is all, it was night and they were just seeing what they could catch. Had I acted like an idiot things may have turned out much differently. But I remained calm, admitted to nothing, held my anger and nothing happened.

Did they point rifles at you, make you lie your face on the ground, scream as they threatened to kill you several times, and then make you crawl when they could have just handcuffed you at any time?
NO, but no one called them in the first place and said I had a gun. Their perception of threat was way low concerning me, I was low fruit. Kinda pisses me off since I know they had zero probable cause. With the guy in the video their perception, I am sure, was not one of complete safety.

When stopped, comply, show hands, and don't act like a jerk and things will be OK.

Actually the police should not be above the law. They are to enforce the law not break it just because they are the police.

As damning as that video appears, I trust the jury system.

The same jury system that found Kate Steinle's murderer not guilty.

They see every piece of evidence. They hear testimony. Then they decide.
I trust it until I know the facts. The facts in the Steinle's case does not support the evidence. She was murdered regardless if it were by accident or not. The prosecution made the jury's ability to find him guilty so narrow no other verdict was possible. Sad day for the Steinle family.
You are not saying what Zander said. You are saying something different. You are saying you trust juries when they give the verdict you agree with and don't trust them when they give a verdict you don't agree with.
To say that the court system is perfect would be a lie. But it is what it is. In the case of this police officer we don't know his perception of risk. We don't know a lot of things. Maybe he did overreact but why did he overreact? In the case of the shooting of Kate Stingle it is pretty clear the facts. The man was fooling with an illegal gun and shot her in the head. There really isn't anything else that needs known. He certainly couldn't have had a perception of a threat from Stingle. I can't imagine the Father's grief holding his dying daughter as she pleads for his help.

In the case of this officer I can't see a reason that the court would let him off the hook.

In the case of the Stingle murder I can see lots of reasons. One is support for the city's illegal sanctuary city status. Or to try and protect themselves from a civil law suit. If I were her father I know it would not end with this verdict.

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.

[WARNING: Graphic content] Body-cam video shows Mesa police shooting

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video

:eek-52: No gun was seen in hand when GANG MEMBER PIG COP Scores Another MURDER TROPHY
for the murdering Anti-American PIG COP COWARD Murder Association! Over 700 plus people
were murdered this year by sick cowardly scumbag pig cops.

BTW:
Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot," made a single hand motion, towards his waist, possibly to adjust his pants. Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive. Shaver’s arm then moved again as he wobbled while crawling forward, at which point Brailsford can be heard yelling "Don't-" before immediately opening fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver 5 times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed.

The cop's actions were justified by the video.

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.

:eek-52: No gun was seen in hand when GANG MEMBER PIG COP Scores Another MURDER TROPHY
for the murdering Anti-American PIG COP COWARD Murder Association! Over 700 plus people

BTW:
Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot," made a single hand motion, towards his waist, possibly to adjust his pants. Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive. Shaver’s arm then moved again as he wobbled while crawling forward, at which point Brailsford can be heard yelling "Don't-" before immediately opening fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver 5 times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed.

I saw this earlier today, and when I saw that kid's life just leave him it was eerily creepy without even seeing his face the life that left him was so easy to see.
That cop had no reason to kill him like that and only a pussy would think that kid was reaching for a gun when he clearly had nothing he was pulling up his pants that cop was to stupid and terrified pussy.

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to
deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.
. How many times do the cops have to warn him to not move his hands in a threatening way or they'll shoot him? Every unauthorized move he made looked like he wa going for a gun. Where is the best place to hide a gun on your body? It's in the back tucked into your jeans. Too bad he died but that's what happens. Let's not forget why the police were there in the first place.

BTW:

I saw this earlier today, and when I saw that kid's life just leave him it was eerily creepy without even seeing his face the life that left him was so easy to see.
That cop had no reason to kill him like that and only a pussy would think that kid was reaching for a gun when he clearly had nothing he was pulling up his pants that cop was to stupid and terrified pussy.

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to
deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.
. How many times do the cops have to warn him to not move his hands in a threatening way or they'll shoot him? Every unauthorized move he made looked like he wa going for a gun. Where is the best place to hide a gun on your body? It's in the back tucked into your jeans. Too bad he died but that's what happens. Let's not forget why the police were there in the first place.

Sorry man, but that cop was an utter piece of pure shit.

Forum List

Back