Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

534ba499-009d-4fe4-b9a3-b4eb1a21b4ab.png

Consider this:
Why would a guy laying on the floor, try to reach in his back pocket to pull a gun out when an officer has a rifle pointed directly at you and has already warned you that you will be shot if you don't follow the instructions ?

ANSWER: NO ONE WOULD !

This cop says he was following his training guidelines. Maybe this tells us where the actual problem lies then.

Why would a guy laying on the floor, try to reach in his back pocket to pull a gun out when an officer has a rifle pointed directly at you and has already warned you that you will be shot if you don't follow the instructions ?

A person that wanted to die might.

Consider this:

This cop says he was following his training guidelines. Maybe this tells us where the actual problem lies then.
The cop is a short half witted piece of shit and a murderer. The kid was very flustered and the stupid short piece of shit yelling at the top his lungs in a confined area could clearly see the kid was flustered.

The short piece of murdering shit was itching to kill someone. He is fucking moron and there are obvious reasons why he is no longer a fucking cop.

That is also from straight laced cops that I have talked to. Including my close friend from HS who is a lieutenant in the Coast Guard.

Every cop I have talked to, which also includes a retired US Marshall who was also a Navy SEAL all said that cop deserves to be in fucked in the ass prison for the rest of his life and that he displayed clear psychotic tendencies.

Why is he not a cop now? That is the reason. The juries in this country consist of morons.

Walk over and cuff the guy; that's what any good cop would have done.

Sounds easy enough right? While watching the wooden hotel room door. Why were they called? Gun?

Maybe they can just wait down in the patrol car and eat donuts? Until the guy comes down or runs out of bullets.

Looks bad, I agree. Not an easy job. This guy reached too. They run, reach, reufuse, resist, fight, spit, yell, kick.......in most of these cases. We were not there.

However, this does appear to be a bit of a fruitcake cop. If that pic was right? Big Tattoos on both wrists? I guess clean people are no longer applying? Be careful out there. May run out of good Cops.

Last edited:
Every cop I have talked to, which also includes a retired US Marshall who was also a Navy SEAL all said that cop deserves to be in fucked in the ass prison for the rest of his life and that he displayed clear psychotic tendencies.
What psychotic tendencies were clearly displayed by the cop?

What psychotic tendencies were clearly displayed by the cop?
MindWars , it is funny that you have no answer. It appeared to me that the only tendency expressed by the cop was one for personal safety and the safety of those around him.

Sounds easy enough right? While watching the wooden hotel room door. Why were they called? Gun?

Maybe they can just wait down in the patrol car and eat donuts? Until the guy comes down or runs out of bullets.

Looks bad, I agree. Not an easy job. This guy reached too. They run, reach, reufuse, resist, fight, spit, yell, kick.......in most of these cases. We were not there.

However, this does appear to be a bit of a fruitcake cop. If that pic was right? Big Tattoos on both wrists? I guess clean people are no longer applying? Be careful out there. May run out of good Cops.

I'm guessing that a properly trained officer is not going to approach the guy in the hallway without having first secured the room the couple came out of.

Tattoos are irrelevant.

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.

[WARNING: Graphic content] Body-cam video shows Mesa police shooting

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video

:eek-52: No gun was seen in hand when GANG MEMBER PIG COP Scores Another MURDER TROPHY
for the murdering Anti-American PIG COP COWARD Murder Association! Over 700 plus people
were murdered this year by sick cowardly scumbag pig cops.

BTW:
Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot," made a single hand motion, towards his waist, possibly to adjust his pants. Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive. Shaver’s arm then moved again as he wobbled while crawling forward, at which point Brailsford can be heard yelling "Don't-" before immediately opening fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver 5 times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed.

I saw this earlier today, and when I saw that kid's life just leave him it was eerily creepy without even seeing his face the life that left him was so easy to see.
That cop had no reason to kill him like that and only a pussy would think that kid was reaching for a gun when he clearly had nothing he was pulling up his pants that cop was to stupid and terrified pussy.

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to
deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.
. How many times do the cops have to warn him to not move his hands in a threatening way or they'll shoot him? Every unauthorized move he made looked like he wa going for a gun. Where is the best place to hide a gun on your body? It's in the back tucked into your jeans. Too bad he died but that's what happens. Let's not forget why the police were there in the first place.

Sorry man, but that cop was an utter piece of pure shit.

But he's alive. Too many cops died trusting a thug wouldn't try something to get away.

former Baltimore prosecutor who raised questions three years ago about a police sergeant who is now charged with robberies and planting evidence says she “told anyone that would listen” that the officer was corrupt.

Molly Webb, a former assistant state’s attorney, said
Prosecutor who raised early questions about Gun Trace Task Force officer speaks out

:dunno::eek-52: Dang, these Videos do tell and show PIGS do crimes ALL THE TIME!
As active gangster packs on our streets.

Last edited:

The video might have some bearing on this case if the guy was scared shitless, and his pants were falling off. The cop murdered the guy for no good reason. You don't have to admit it, but don't waste your time trying to justify the murder.
Why trust a clown? The idiot could not follow simple instructions.
Cops are not mind readers...

Being too scared to follow instructions exactly is now an offence deserving instant death?

I said these Officers can LIE and even when you see what you see with your own two lies just because a law is a law DOESN'T make it right nor legal.

Our police have been militarized , they indoctrinated you zombies into accepting this type of behavior ...

Police never use to just shoot the fk out of people where the hell have you bee planet fantasy....

Or were you born ten years ago.

With over an estimated 80,000 SWAT raids per year, an increase in fatal (and often-times unnecessary) police shootings, and a routine dependence on militarized weapons and vehicles, local police departments are beginning to act like and resemble a standing army.

The American police force, however, is not a branch of the military, nor is it a private security force for the reigning political faction. It is an aggregation of the countless local units that exist for a sole purpose: to serve and protect the citizens of each and every American community. In recent years, however, there has been an increasing militarization of the police. It has not occurred suddenly, in a single precinct; it cannot be traced back to a single leader or event—rather, the pattern is so subtle that most American citizens are hardly even aware of it. Little by little, police authority has expanded, one weapon after another has been added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another has been made to the standards that have historically restrained police authority. When analyzed as a whole, this trend toward militarization is undeniable, and it is one that could have serious implications for American liberty if left unchecked.

The Rutherford Institute

Our Recent Work in Police State

Rutherford Institute Sues Police Over 'Broken Taillight' Traffic Stop

It is easier to sit behind a keyboard and look at these situations and say the police over reacted. But as the supreme court has ruled it is the perception of danger that is important, not the fact that there is actual danger.

Why does someone act like this guy did when the cops showed up? Probably drugs or he is just a feakin' fool. Never the less he is acting in a way that is not normal, that alone can be perceived as a threat. Waiting until you see a gun may turn out to be a death sentence and that may be why you hear of armed police being shot, without drawing their weapon, almost as much as you hear of unarmed people being shot by cops.

Oh I don't know. How normal is it to have a gun pointed at you and have someone threaten to kill you several times? You think it might have been because the cop as pointing a gun at him and threatening to kill him? I'm pretty sure most of us would act the same way.
No, I am damn sure I would NOT act like this guy did. I have been pulled over twice by police and their reason was total BS. Both said I was driving between the lines. Yes, really. I wanted to scream at them that I thought driving between the lines is what I was suppose to be doing. They were fishing that is all, it was night and they were just seeing what they could catch. Had I acted like an idiot things may have turned out much differently. But I remained calm, admitted to nothing, held my anger and nothing happened.

Did they point rifles at you, make you lie your face on the ground, scream as they threatened to kill you several times, and then make you crawl when they could have just handcuffed you at any time?
NO, but no one called them in the first place and said I had a gun. Their perception of threat was way low concerning me, I was low fruit. Kinda pisses me off since I know they had zero probable cause. With the guy in the video their perception, I am sure, was not one of complete safety.

When stopped, comply, show hands, and don't act like a jerk and things will be OK.

Yet you seem to think the tress you were under was the same as his, and think he should have been able to stay just as calm as you did. I've had asshole cops pull me over too. That is not the same as shown on that video.

Again...down the hall, behind closed locked door, gun reported. Gun can fire through the door, like Vegas. Correct? Have to watch the guy on the ground AND the door (with peephole?).

I would not want to go insert keycard. Rough job. Got to climb over hallway people too. I'd wait em out down in the car like a big scared baby. Make mine chocolate.....creme filled Krispy Kreme.

I'm guessing that a properly trained officer is not going to approach the guy in the hallway without having first secured the room the couple came out of.

Tattoos are irrelevant.

Not sure how they "secure the room" with the guy crawling along the hallway? Room on other side of him? Correct?

Forum List

Back