Message from the white house, don't **** with jews gentiles or asians!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Of all the shit we got going on in the world and around the country, all everybody is talking about is Sean's remarks about jews and the asian got that got beat up....and we all know, this guy lies every day, embellishes shit to its core, but talk about a jew??? And the asian guy, god bless him, hope he gets a mil for his suffering, but had that been a latino or black????

I'm on sean's side, he lies every fuckin day, why this shit? He apologized, lets move on.

Of all the shit we got going on in the world and around the country, all everybody is talking about is Sean's remarks about jews and the asian got that got beat up....and we all know, this guy lies every day, embellishes shit to its core, but talk about a jew??? And the asian guy, god bless him, hope he gets a mil for his suffering, but had that been a latino or black????

I'm on sean's side, he lies every fuckin day, why this shit? He apologized, lets move on.
What about the Dutch? Can we fuck with the Dutch?

but talk about a jew???

So ... tell us ... WHY do you hate Jews? Did a Jewish kid take your lunch money?

61131f7681b5f7dbdacf6fcc4854a110.jpg

What about the Dutch? Can we fuck with the Dutch?
Sure you can.....but make sure you get between them dusty balls:
img_2447.JPG

You left out Black Americans, GF.

They're included too!

:ack-1:

Don't mess with 'um, they're Americans, too.

Forum List

Back