Message to Christians in America by the spokesman of the new world order

I do not know the book well enough to comment on that somebody, but I know that originally JESUS HIMSELF intended to create heaven on earth, but he was killed and others took over in his name. today we know heaven as a place outside this earth, we distrust our neighbors, Christians themselves very often admit and express their desire for the whole world to be destroyed leaving only Christians in it, while I believe JESUS wanted to REACH OUT to people instead of just labeling them ignorant - QUITE MORE CHALLENGING TASK which takes more understanding and love than your average Christian educated from the book rather than by their own hearts. There IS a difference in my view.

Jesus does intend to create His Kingdom on earth but He did not intend to do it prior to His death or during that era. He, Himself, makes that clear in the Holy Scriptures. He willingly died for a very important reason. He could have fled but chose to face His important task. He died so that the rest of us could live. He sacrificed Himself on our behalf and in our stead. We need only acknowledge His sacrifice and seek to do His will in our lives to claim victory over our second death.
Many today can not live because leaders who disguise themselves as Christians such as Obama and Bush destroy their nations, one after one, and in my view it is hypocritical for us fail to see what was in Jesus' HEART and yet at the same time play experts about him because we read the BOOK. There is a good song by Genesis which reflects this hypocrisy, especially in 4:00 minute mark:

So Jesus is talking to you directly, huh?
The believers should burn their bibles and follow you?
Is that your bottom line?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. That is quite an arrogant statement, also for you to claim that someone would know Jesus only by "reading his work". Today's bible may have as much to do with Jesus's work as Coca Cola has to do with coke - cocaine is not there any more, but it is still named after it and people are still LOVIN' it. I will not go into the claims that crusaders killed many, many people to force Christianity upon others, but I WILL point out that by predicting the coming of an evil world dictator before the Christ it OBVIOUSLY is preventing the return of Christ to POWER - since everyone FEARS the evil dictator.

So you haven't read the scriptures, but you somehow know that they have nothing to do with Jesus's work. And somehow I am the one who is arrogant for suggesting that you need to actually know what someone says and did, and in fact, know them before you can represent them.

I don't fear any evil dictators. Because the truth sets you free, but you have to admit it, you have to read it, you have to accept it and you have to live it before it will do that.

2. Again, you must be delusional - people claimed that I must be smoking weed or some mushrooms NOW after listening to my speeches, and they have been saying those same exact things back when I was in HIGH SCHOOL 25 years ago, even though unlike most American teens I have never used any "illegal" drugs until now, and at that time never even drank any alcohol. it must be their own smockage of weed and consumption of alcohol that creates these illusions - I take god VERY SERIOUSLY, that is precisely why it does not matter to me that most people, including my friends, look at my speeches as if I am crazy - it is NOT THEM, NOT YOU that I take seriously, it is GOD.

I am delusional because I pointed out one of the Ten commandments that you are blatantly violating? Well that's new. And then you go on a tirade about drugs. Something that I never mentioned.

If you are using drugs now, please stop. It's having a negative impact on you. And if you took God seriously, you would read what He has caused to be written and do as He says.

3. YOU will support who ever is popular on television, I knew your kind for a very long time

Really? Cause Obama is popular on television and I don't support him in the slightest. If you think people are going to support you just because you want to get yourelf on tv, you are going to be very disappointed.
You are not only delusional but very ignorant for making claims that I violate the 10 commandments or take god lightly - As a man who had my property vandalized for speaking my beliefs, who had my dogs shot by what I strongly suspect was a Christian, and the police who denied me my day in court by not revealing the shooters name and address who I also very strongly suspect were Christian, for me to continue making speeches and for you to claim that I am somehow making fun of God, when in fact it is only my belief in God that can possibly give me courage to continue, one has to be quite a lowlife to state that I make fun of god - Tell that to your Christian leader Obama.

No. We should always stand for righteousness but everything we do should be within the bounds of God's will as defined in Scripture. The Bible says that if we live by the sword that we shall die by the sword. The Bible says that we are to don the Gospel armor so that we're protected from the fiery darts of the enemy's of God. God says that we are to live by faith and not fear for He has not given us a spirit of fear.

A benefit of being a Christian is that we can see what's happening today and we don't have to like it but we can also see it as a necessary evil. What we see must happen as Prophecy has described that it would. Satan's day is coming and he will enjoy a certain amount of power for a time, times, and half a time (three and a half years) but his fun shall end when Christ returns with His angels to clean up a really big mess.
I have no doubts that Bible teaches many great things, and it most likely is the reason why my fathers side of the family who were Catholics, were much nicer that my mothers side of the family who were not. I also realize that bible influenced and raised a LOT of powerful people. I am never against those good things that bible teaches, but satans day is already HERE - you can see that auto speller even corrects it’s name to be CAPITALIZED. And about Christ coming with his angels, Lenin came with his angels, one of which was Joseph Stalin who it is claimed robbed banks to fund his communist revolution to help the people (although with a little bit of research you can easily find out that they were actually FUNDED by international bankers) Obama came with angels also, almost as Hillary Clinton said he would. But I believe Jesus may come and go very quietly and unnoticed by those who have their eyes focused on a book: My grandparents were catholic, they never saw the Christ come, but I think they did see the devil in power, and yet you want to tell me that the devil has not even been in power yet. If I lived only for myself, hey I am in heaven, but Jesus taught me through his heart without any book to live for OTHERS and I was able to rise that way, and it may not be as pleasant, but I know it is the way.

...Why do I have a feeling that you can not indicate anything in that 20% of my political commentary that is NOT spot on, or in fact ANYTHING that I say which is inaccurate? ...

Here's a little litmus test for you: anything and everything having to do with your self-appointed leadership role as the means of worldwide salvation would fall into the percentiles of your commentary best characterized as delusional. This includes the correlations you've drawn in your mind between certain aspects of your personal history (your birth-date, past and present occupations, ETC.) and the self-justification for declaring yourself humanity's savior.

Apart from the above, despotism isn't a solution; it's the dissolution of some of the very principles that have allowed and enabled you to live as you have in our country and to speak your mind freely, no matter how starkly your personal views have stood in opposition to the status quo. Is the system perfect? Far from it. It's been far too vulnerable to (and thus compromised by) the monied interests at the empty core of heartless capitalism, but *the baby* (the principle of democracy) needn't be discarded with the *bath water* (the means by which true democracy has been subverted in the United States and abroad).
There is precisely ZERO RELEVANCE between my post you quoted and your reply. and yet you talk about delusions.

[1] The only thing that could stop the globalists is superior diametric power. [2] That can no longer arise from human beings,
1. Exactly
2. Human beings created it, human beings can destroy it. And if you fall for their theories that you see on history and other channels about them being aliens, or super beings, then just remember - it is precisely for that reason they spread those rumors about themselves (such as area 51 etc.) is to make themselves look more invincible. They are a very clever bunch, but they ARE human beings just like you and me.

1. How are you going to change what is in the bible when you have never read it?
2. How do you know what Jesus wants if you have never read the bible?
1. I have listened to quite a few preachers over the years, quoting quite a few scriptures from the bible and the so called holly books - enough to know the predictions it makes to which I was referring.
2. It's in my heart since I was born. I did not need bible just like Jesus did not need bible to know what is right and what is just. Seems like many of the bible followers have a notion that only bible represents Jesus Christ.

So....
1. You are utterly dependent on others for your understanding of the limited amount of scripture you have heard preached.
2. You equate your inherent perfect understanding to the Son of God, as the scriptures describe him. You are his co-equal in understanding. Good to know!
1. I can write some powerful scriptures MYSELF. And with some power behind them, they would stick just as well.
2. Good that you know.

You are not only delusional but very ignorant for making claims that I violate the 10 commandments or take god lightly - As a man who had my property vandalized for speaking my beliefs, who had my dogs shot by what I strongly suspect was a Christian, and the police who denied me my day in court by not revealing the shooters name and address who I also very strongly suspect were Christian, for me to continue making speeches and for you to claim that I am somehow making fun of God, when in fact it is only my belief in God that can possibly give me courage to continue, one has to be quite a lowlife to state that I make fun of god - Tell that to your Christian leader Obama.

You are trying to claim to speak for the Lord despite openly admitting you've never read the revelations He has given to man and showing absolutely no desire to. Yes, that's taking the Lord's name in vain.

It's alright if you aren't perfectly keeping the commandments. Everyone has struggle to follow the Lord at times. The key is sincerely trying to follow the Son. Remaining in ignorance and not even trying to correct your mistake is what leads you to corruption and condemnation. It's stating "I see" and not doing it.

Your courage, or lack thereof, isn't the issue. It's trying to invoke God's name and claiming to represent Him when you have no knowledge and now bearing false witness of others.

So yes, you take God lightly. But you always have time to fix that error and actually study the scriptures.

No. We should always stand for righteousness but everything we do should be within the bounds of God's will as defined in Scripture. The Bible says that if we live by the sword that we shall die by the sword. The Bible says that we are to don the Gospel armor so that we're protected from the fiery darts of the enemy's of God. God says that we are to live by faith and not fear for He has not given us a spirit of fear.

A benefit of being a Christian is that we can see what's happening today and we don't have to like it but we can also see it as a necessary evil. What we see must happen as Prophecy has described that it would. Satan's day is coming and he will enjoy a certain amount of power for a time, times, and half a time (three and a half years) but his fun shall end when Christ returns with His angels to clean up a really big mess.
I have no doubts that Bible teaches many great things, and it most likely is the reason why my fathers side of the family who were Catholics, were much nicer that my mothers side of the family who were not. I also realize that bible influenced and raised a LOT of powerful people. I am never against those good things that bible teaches, but satans day is already HERE - you can see that auto speller even corrects it’s name to be CAPITALIZED. And about Christ coming with his angels, Lenin came with his angels, one of which was Joseph Stalin who it is claimed robbed banks to fund his communist revolution to help the people (although with a little bit of research you can easily find out that they were actually FUNDED by international bankers) Obama came with angels also, almost as Hillary Clinton said he would. But I believe Jesus may come and go very quietly and unnoticed by those who have their eyes focused on a book: My grandparents were catholic, they never saw the Christ come, but I think they did see the devil in power, and yet you want to tell me that the devil has not even been in power yet. If I lived only for myself, hey I am in heaven, but Jesus taught me through his heart without any book to live for OTHERS and I was able to rise that way, and it may not be as pleasant, but I know it is the way.

You're excuses are still just excuses. And I see no evidence that you don't just live for yourself.

1. I have listened to quite a few preachers over the years, quoting quite a few scriptures from the bible and the so called holly books - enough to know the predictions it makes to which I was referring.
2. It's in my heart since I was born. I did not need bible just like Jesus did not need bible to know what is right and what is just. Seems like many of the bible followers have a notion that only bible represents Jesus Christ.

So....
1. You are utterly dependent on others for your understanding of the limited amount of scripture you have heard preached.
2. You equate your inherent perfect understanding to the Son of God, as the scriptures describe him. You are his co-equal in understanding. Good to know!
1. I can write some powerful scriptures MYSELF. And with some power behind them, they would stick just as well.
2. Good that you know.

You wouldn't be the first to try. You won't be the first to fail at it. But I doubt you'll even try.

I do not know the book well enough to comment on that somebody, but I know that originally JESUS HIMSELF intended to create heaven on earth, but he was killed and others took over in his name. today we know heaven as a place outside this earth, we distrust our neighbors, Christians themselves very often admit and express their desire for the whole world to be destroyed leaving only Christians in it, while I believe JESUS wanted to REACH OUT to people instead of just labeling them ignorant - QUITE MORE CHALLENGING TASK which takes more understanding and love than your average Christian educated from the book rather than by their own hearts. There IS a difference in my view.

Jesus intended to atone and die for the sins of the world. You'd know this if you read the Book.
EXACTLY, if I'd read the book that is what I would know, but when you follow your heart you know the OTHER truth. If I'd have been reading communist books back in USSR, I would have known that Lenin invented the light bulb, communists were responsible for all the prosperity and those decorated with lots of medals were the war heroes.

A couple of things I keep in mind for my own good:

Jeremiah 17:9, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Mark 7:21, "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,"
Matthew 15:19, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

So....
2. Good that you know.

Many men have come along who've decided that the Bible wasn't good enough so they either attempted to re-write it from their own perspective or added to the writings with "new revelations" that only they could see.

The Bible alone and just as it is, is all a man needs in order to know the basic nature of God and to find salvation in Christ. Nothing more or less is necessary.

Jesus does intend to create His Kingdom on earth but He did not intend to do it prior to His death or during that era. He, Himself, makes that clear in the Holy Scriptures. He willingly died for a very important reason. He could have fled but chose to face His important task. He died so that the rest of us could live. He sacrificed Himself on our behalf and in our stead. We need only acknowledge His sacrifice and seek to do His will in our lives to claim victory over our second death.
Many today can not live because leaders who disguise themselves as Christians such as Obama and Bush destroy their nations, one after one, and in my view it is hypocritical for us fail to see what was in Jesus' HEART and yet at the same time play experts about him because we read the BOOK. There is a good song by Genesis which reflects this hypocrisy, especially in 4:00 minute mark:

I fully agree that many world leaders have "disguised" themselves as Christians and have used that title to further their personal goals or the goals of the oligarchy that they work for. If the entire planet would live by the simple rules: "do unto others as we would have others do unto you" and "love thy neighbor as you love thyself" then our problems would be almost completely solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
So....
2. Good that you know.

Many men have come along who've decided that the Bible wasn't good enough so they either attempted to re-write it from their own perspective or added to the writings with "new revelations" that only they could see.

The Bible alone and just as it is, is all a man needs in order to know the basic nature of God and to find salvation in Christ. Nothing more or less is necessary.

It's obvious that most Christians re-write and interpret the bibles. Christianity has splintered into too many sects / subdivisions to count because of the varying interpretations. If the bibles alone "just as they are", are adequate to know the gods, why are there so many "christianities"?

There is precisely ZERO RELEVANCE between my post you quoted and your reply. and yet you talk about delusions.

The only post I had quoted contained an implied challenge to specify in regards to the 20% of your political commentary that "is NOT spot on". That's exactly what I did. You're generally accurate in your spiels as far as identifying some of the main problems with the American political system and society at large; it's your proposed solutions to those problems (despotism in general and installing yourself as that despot in particular) that are not only "NOT spot on" but clearly indicative of delusional disorder.

You are trying to claim to speak for the Lord despite openly admitting you've never read the revelations He has given to man and showing absolutely no desire to. Yes, that's taking the Lord's name in vain.

It's alright if you aren't perfectly keeping the commandments. Everyone has struggle to follow the Lord at times. The key is sincerely trying to follow the Son. Remaining in ignorance and not even trying to correct your mistake is what leads you to corruption and condemnation. It's stating "I see" and not doing it.

Your courage, or lack thereof, isn't the issue. It's trying to invoke God's name and claiming to represent Him when you have no knowledge and now bearing false witness of others.

So yes, you take God lightly. But you always have time to fix that error and actually study the scriptures.
You repeatedly claim that only your book can educate us about what god is, that is just like if I would claim that "only I can save humanity", and I don't even do that and yet you and your types are quick to portray me as such - you are really confusing me with yourself, just like RINO's who keep calling me a liberal. you talk about my mistakes yet like others you can not name any, and just as before I expect someone will show up here soon again with their advice that I need to seek professional help, and that is the best you can do for an argument to your idiotic claims. Yes one DOES have to be idiotic to claim that one can only know god from your popular book: it reflects very well American attitude towards other nations and as I remember towards Russians - where you think you are superior towards others. and THAT is what it is all about for you - DOMINANCE: YOU will try to correct my mistakes, YOU will try to educate me about the right way to worship GOD, (you will later probably get credit or dominant position for doing that) YOU will be the one to force your will upon others - your attitude identically mirrors that of US foreign policy, same school.

2. Good that you know.

It's obvious that most Christians re-write and interpret the bibles. Christianity has splintered into too many sects / subdivisions to count because of the varying interpretations. If the bibles alone "just as they are", are adequate to know the gods, why are there so many "christianities"?

But the New Testament remains constant. It is the "instruction Book." Follow it -- ye do well.

So....
2. Good that you know.

You wouldn't be the first to try. You won't be the first to fail at it. But I doubt you'll even try.
I may not be in a position to enforce scriptures that I write, but those who crucified Jesus HAVE BEEN and ARE. And TODAY, if they for example will see that Ron Paul is popular and liked by society, they will find a way to bring his son into politics and have HIM sing their song for us. And so their bible and their Robert Tilton types are singing on the behalf of Jesus for YOU. FULL OF TRUTHS and wonderful scriptures to sugarcoat the REAL intentions.
But don't worry my son, in the end you will get exactly what you deserve for your ignorance and attempt to sound smart.

So....
2. Good that you know.

And this is why every last person that reads your posts, both believers and non, think you are a delusional quack.

Forum List

Back