Message to Christians in America by the spokesman of the new world order

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer.
That's the thing, all of you who have been informed about the coming of the brutal dictator before the Descending return of Jesus Christ, You must be AMAZED by the accuracy of predictions in your book of Bible, but I also read construction plans for a new building once, and they were JUST as accurate. My whole idea is to try to CHANGE what is in the plans of those who wrote the book, and I am convinced that THAT is what JESUS would want us to do, and not just to wait for his return and expect something from those in power - those in power can ALWAYS run a good circus.

How are you going to change what is in the bible when you have never read it?
How do you know what Jesus wants if you have never read the bible?

I'd like to know how he has convinced himself he is going to stop a dictatorship by becoming a dictator.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying in the rest of your post? that nothing will change in the future? if so I completely agree: nothing will change unless we change it and not just wait for the return of Jesus - we have to find Jesus in our HEARTS and that will help us unite, understand, and give power to the right man instead of electing a puppet after puppet that will continue playing the game of nations, party affiliations, races and so on.

Revelation 13:1, "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

This "beast" is the New World Order. "Seven heads" is the 7 continents. "Ten horns" are powers or leaders. There will be 10 primary leaders controlling every continent of the globe. The beast system will be opposed to all things good and righteous and it will be especially opposed to Christians and Christianity.

Revelation 13:4, "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

"The dragon" is none other than Satan who is "the beast's" inspiration and guide. He gives the beast power. The name "Satan" means adversary.

Revelation 13:6-8, "And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Everyone except "the saints" (believers in Christ) will worship this New World Order. However, the learned Christians who remain faithful to Christ will be persecuted and this government will seek to make war with any and all who don't participate in this New World System.

Revelaion 13:15-18, " And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Everyone on earth who wishes to buy or sell will be required to accept a mark which will permit him or her to do business. The Beast System (New World Order) will kill anyone and everyone who doesn't participate and who rejects the mark. Note that the "mark of the beast" is the mark of man (666). It's a government run by men who present themselves as gods on earth. They will do everything in their power to circumvent God's Word and His power. But they will lose in the end.

Their fate is sealed:

Matthew 13:38-43
, "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Note that this "field" is the entire world. Christ will return with His angels to clean up this mess and remove ALL things that offend and them which do iniquity, i.e., this Global government of evil men and all who follow them.

Most folks of the world reject the teachings of the Bible. Thus, they are the ones who will "feed" the beast with their acquiescence and support and rejection of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer.
That's the thing, all of you who have been informed about the coming of the brutal dictator before the Descending return of Jesus Christ, You must be AMAZED by the accuracy of predictions in your book of Bible, but I also read construction plans for a new building once, and they were JUST as accurate. My whole idea is to try to CHANGE what is in the plans of those who wrote the book, and I am convinced that THAT is what JESUS would want us to do, and not just to wait for his return and expect something from those in power - those in power can ALWAYS run a good circus.

1. How are you going to change what is in the bible when you have never read it?
2. How do you know what Jesus wants if you have never read the bible?
1. I have listened to quite a few preachers over the years, quoting quite a few scriptures from the bible and the so called holly books - enough to know the predictions it makes to which I was referring.
2. It's in my heart since I was born. I did not need bible just like Jesus did not need bible to know what is right and what is just. Seems like many of the bible followers have a notion that only bible represents Jesus Christ.

There's someone mentioned in "The Book" who's been trying to change God's plans for centuries. He (and anyone else) can try but what will be will be.
I do not know the book well enough to comment on that somebody, but I know that originally JESUS HIMSELF intended to create heaven on earth, but he was killed and others took over in his name. today we know heaven as a place outside this earth, we distrust our neighbors, Christians themselves very often admit and express their desire for the whole world to be destroyed leaving only Christians in it, while I believe JESUS wanted to REACH OUT to people instead of just labeling them ignorant - QUITE MORE CHALLENGING TASK which takes more understanding and love than your average Christian educated from the book rather than by their own hearts. There IS a difference in my view.

1. How do you represent someone you don't know? You don't even read his word and think you can represent Him?

2. One of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain." That's precisely what you do when you invoke his name and claim to represent Him falsely.

3. We aren't going to support your dictatorship. So I guess you'll have to be antiChrist, which is not a prudent idea.
1. That is quite an arrogant statement, also for you to claim that someone would know Jesus only by "reading his work". Today's bible may have as much to do with Jesus's work as Coca Cola has to do with coke - cocaine is not there any more, but it is still named after it and people are still LOVIN' it. I will not go into the claims that crusaders killed many, many people to force Christianity upon others, but I WILL point out that by predicting the coming of an evil world dictator before the Christ it OBVIOUSLY is preventing the return of Christ to POWER - since everyone FEARS the evil dictator.

2. Again, you must be delusional - people claimed that I must be smoking weed or some mushrooms NOW after listening to my speeches, and they have been saying those same exact things back when I was in HIGH SCHOOL 25 years ago, even though unlike most American teens I have never used any "illegal" drugs until now, and at that time never even drank any alcohol. it must be their own smockage of weed and consumption of alcohol that creates these illusions - I take god VERY SERIOUSLY, that is precisely why it does not matter to me that most people, including my friends, look at my speeches as if I am crazy - it is NOT THEM, NOT YOU that I take seriously, it is GOD.

3. YOU will support who ever is popular on television, I knew your kind for a very long time

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying in the rest of your post? that nothing will change in the future? if so I completely agree: nothing will change unless we change it and not just wait for the return of Jesus - we have to find Jesus in our HEARTS and that will help us unite, understand, and give power to the right man instead of electing a puppet after puppet that will continue playing the game of nations, party affiliations, races and so on.

Revelation 13:1, "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

This "beast" is the New World Order. "Seven heads" is the 7 continents. "Ten horns" are powers or leaders. There will be 10 primary leaders controlling every continent of the globe. The beast system will be opposed to all things good and righteous and it will be especially opposed to Christians and Christianity.

Revelation 13:4, "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

"The dragon" is none other than Satan who is "the beast's" inspiration and guide. He gives the beast power. The name "Satan" means adversary.

Revelation 13:6-8, "And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Everyone except "the saints" (believers in Christ) will worship this New World Order. However, the learned Christians who remain faithful to Christ will be persecuted and this government will seek to make war with any and all who don't participate in this New World System.

Revelaion 13:15-18, " And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Everyone on earth who wishes to buy or sell will be required to accept a mark which will permit him or her to do business. The Beast System (New World Order) will kill anyone and everyone who doesn't participate and who rejects the mark. Note that the "mark of the beast" is the mark of man (666). It's a government run by men who present themselves as gods on earth. They will do everything in their power to circumvent God's Word and His power. But they will lose in the end.

Their fate is sealed:

, "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Note that this "field" is the entire world. Christ will return with His angels to clean up this mess and remove ALL things that offend and them which do iniquity, i.e., this Global government of evil men and all who follow them.

Most folks of the world reject the teachings of the Bible. Thus, they are the ones who will "feed" the beast with their acquiescence and support and rejection of Jesus Christ.
I may have not read all the quotes closely enough to respond properly since I have to get up early, but my grave concern with the bible is that it seems to discourage us from battling this coming evil and allow for it to evolve, and just accept a dead man named Jesus Christ, who is supposed to only live in our hearts, but have no power, giving power away to crooks that are our politicians. I do not like this plan, it seems to me like a plan written by evil men who want to take power away from us and tell us "sit tight, everything will be ok after we finish screwing you" - I have very serious doubts if that is what Jesus have wanted, but Christians like Avatar here are quick to label me as a Dictator, and Christian leaders such as Bush were quick to label people such as Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and dump his body in the ocean, even though with all the fat versions of "him" making admissions being so fake, it seems that the whole Christian leadership of GOP is what brings us liberals such as Obama to "power", in fact I even created a thread asking about this, and most people admitted that yes, they voted for Obama because of [Christian] republicans rather then because they really liked Obama - much like people in Ukraine voted for the latest US approved Billionaire. it just all seems a fraud to me. I KNOW Jesus, but many Christians call me a fake.

There's someone mentioned in "The Book" who's been trying to change God's plans for centuries. He (and anyone else) can try but what will be will be.
I do not know the book well enough to comment on that somebody, but I know that originally JESUS HIMSELF intended to create heaven on earth, but he was killed and others took over in his name. today we know heaven as a place outside this earth, we distrust our neighbors, Christians themselves very often admit and express their desire for the whole world to be destroyed leaving only Christians in it, while I believe JESUS wanted to REACH OUT to people instead of just labeling them ignorant - QUITE MORE CHALLENGING TASK which takes more understanding and love than your average Christian educated from the book rather than by their own hearts. There IS a difference in my view.

Jesus intended to atone and die for the sins of the world. You'd know this if you read the Book.

Jesus does intend to create His Kingdom on earth but He did not intend to do it prior to His death or during that era. He, Himself, makes that clear in the Holy Scriptures. He willingly died for a very important reason. He could have fled but chose to face His important task. He died so that the rest of us could live. He sacrificed Himself on our behalf and in our stead. We need only acknowledge His sacrifice and seek to do His will in our lives to claim victory over our second death.

1. That is quite an arrogant statement, also for you to claim that someone would know Jesus only by "reading his work". Today's bible may have as much to do with Jesus's work as Coca Cola has to do with coke - cocaine is not there any more, but it is still named after it and people are still LOVIN' it. I will not go into the claims that crusaders killed many, many people to force Christianity upon others, but I WILL point out that by predicting the coming of an evil world dictator before the Christ it OBVIOUSLY is preventing the return of Christ to POWER - since everyone FEARS the evil dictator.

So you haven't read the scriptures, but you somehow know that they have nothing to do with Jesus's work. And somehow I am the one who is arrogant for suggesting that you need to actually know what someone says and did, and in fact, know them before you can represent them.

I don't fear any evil dictators. Because the truth sets you free, but you have to admit it, you have to read it, you have to accept it and you have to live it before it will do that.

2. Again, you must be delusional - people claimed that I must be smoking weed or some mushrooms NOW after listening to my speeches, and they have been saying those same exact things back when I was in HIGH SCHOOL 25 years ago, even though unlike most American teens I have never used any "illegal" drugs until now, and at that time never even drank any alcohol. it must be their own smockage of weed and consumption of alcohol that creates these illusions - I take god VERY SERIOUSLY, that is precisely why it does not matter to me that most people, including my friends, look at my speeches as if I am crazy - it is NOT THEM, NOT YOU that I take seriously, it is GOD.

I am delusional because I pointed out one of the Ten commandments that you are blatantly violating? Well that's new. And then you go on a tirade about drugs. Something that I never mentioned.

If you are using drugs now, please stop. It's having a negative impact on you. And if you took God seriously, you would read what He has caused to be written and do as He says.

3. YOU will support who ever is popular on television, I knew your kind for a very long time

Really? Cause Obama is popular on television and I don't support him in the slightest. If you think people are going to support you just because you want to get yourelf on tv, you are going to be very disappointed.

Their fate is sealed:

I may have not read all the quotes closely enough to respond properly since I have to get up early, but my grave concern with the bible is that it seems to discourage us from battling this coming evil and allow for it to evolve, and just accept a dead man named Jesus Christ, who is supposed to only live in our hearts, but have no power, giving power away to crooks that are our politicians. I do not like this plan, it seems to me like a plan written by evil men who want to take power away from us and tell us "sit tight, everything will be ok after we finish screwing you" - I have very serious doubts if that is what Jesus have wanted, but Christians like Avatar here are quick to label me as a Dictator, and Christian leaders such as Bush were quick to label people such as Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and dump his body in the ocean, even though with all the fat versions of "him" making admissions being so fake, it seems that the whole Christian leadership of GOP is what brings us liberals such as Obama to "power", in fact I even created a thread asking about this, and most people admitted that yes, they voted for Obama because of [Christian] republicans rather then because they really liked Obama - much like people in Ukraine voted for the latest US approved Billionaire. it just all seems a fraud to me. I KNOW Jesus, but many Christians call me a fake.

No. We should always stand for righteousness but everything we do should be within the bounds of God's will as defined in Scripture. The Bible says that if we live by the sword that we shall die by the sword. The Bible says that we are to don the Gospel armor so that we're protected from the fiery darts of the enemy's of God. God says that we are to live by faith and not fear for He has not given us a spirit of fear.

A benefit of being a Christian is that we can see what's happening today and we don't have to like it but we can also see it as a necessary evil. What we see must happen as Prophecy has described that it would. Satan's day is coming and he will enjoy a certain amount of power for a time, times, and half a time (three and a half years) but his fun shall end when Christ returns with His angels to clean up a really big mess.

Their fate is sealed:

No. We should always stand for righteousness but everything we do should be within the bounds of God's will as defined in Scripture. The Bible says that if we live by the sword that we shall die by the sword. The Bible says that we are to don the Gospel armor so that we're protected from the fiery darts of the enemy's of God. God says that we are to live by faith and not fear for He has not given us a spirit of fear.

A benefit of being a Christian is that we can see what's happening today and we don't have to like it but we can also see it as a necessary evil. What we see must happen as Prophecy has described that it would. Satan's day is coming and he will enjoy a certain amount of power for a time, times, and half a time (three and a half years) but his fun shall end when Christ returns with His angels to clean up a really big mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Why do I have a feeling that you can not indicate anything in that 20% of my political commentary that is NOT spot on, or in fact ANYTHING that I say which is inaccurate? ...

Here's a little litmus test for you: anything and everything having to do with your self-appointed leadership role as the means of worldwide salvation would fall into the percentiles of your commentary best characterized as delusional. This includes the correlations you've drawn in your mind between certain aspects of your personal history (your birth-date, past and present occupations, ETC.) and the self-justification for declaring yourself humanity's savior.

Apart from the above, despotism isn't a solution; it's the dissolution of some of the very principles that have allowed and enabled you to live as you have in our country and to speak your mind freely, no matter how starkly your personal views have stood in opposition to the status quo. Is the system perfect? Far from it. It's been far too vulnerable to (and thus compromised by) the monied interests at the empty core of heartless capitalism, but *the baby* (the principle of democracy) needn't be discarded with the *bath water* (the means by which true democracy has been subverted in the United States and abroad).

...All of your arguments are along the lines of "no one is paying attention to you, you're crazy, Jesus is Lord, Obama is popular, don't forget to take your meds, what have you been smoking, your grammar sucks, English is not your first language" and so on. [emphasis Capstone's]

All of those "arguments", with the exception of the one I've highlighted, are strawmen, at least where my participation in your discussions has been concerned.

You are crazy, PV, and I mean that criticism (if it's proper to call it that) in the most constructive way possible.

So I believe NOW may be the time for the return of Jesus Christ.

That would be premature. Christ would arrive, but there would be no super-sovereign global government, military and finance entity to fight.

The King North/8th King "scarlet wildbeast" must FIRST get ready (Joel3:9-12; Eze38:7), complete world government by nation-state sovereign deposition (Rev17:11-18), complete conglomeration 100% globalization culmination (Rev16:13-16), and last but not least says so about it all, make the final sovereign global sovereign supremacy claim of world "peace and security". (1Thess5:1-3; Dan8:25 "freedom from care")

When the 8th King proves capable of doing all that, then Christ can drop in to respond to the full sovereign affront on his Father, Kingdom, supreme right and being.

Until that world government is complete and stated as such, Christ logically and scripturally cannot arrive. (Matt24:29-31).

Thus a word to the wise is, as the final world war cycle starts the final tribulation cycle that must resolve into world government (Matt24:29), we can know it is a gauge to full blown Armageddon divine war phase enabling the thing everyone has been hearing about for so long.

But that will take 7 to 14 years from the inception of the final cycle of Daniel 11:42-45. Anyone can surrender to Christ now, and bypass the inevitable. Salvation is free, right in one's Bible, all one has to do is agree to the simple terms, love God and neighbor. (At least we can really try if we would like, love is the only answer.)

Regards

Good post.

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer. It's not going to be a movement "by the people" as a means to overthrow evil or the international banks or any other man-made institution. Step by step we will see a global government forming over time but the folks who control entire nations right now will be the same folks pulling the strings in the future (names and faces may change but the mindset and goal will not).

True, related to that realization there are many researchers and "conspiracy theorists", said in a respectful way btw, that actually are aiding the world government disinformation to misinformation process of engineered dissension into now a total diffusion of guesses.

But most of them expect a miracle, a mass awakening, a mass movement, and happily live ever after, but few take it to the reality of a world government elite dictatorship for a while, will be the outcome. They are the ones with a "mass movement" of ignorance they ahve designed and implemented for 100 years at least.

It takes media monopoly to cause this kind of overall perception control.

So take the Ziegeist documentaries. They explain the "problem" very well. Then they describe the "solution" very well.

But they are actually describing the "new world order" in the Venus Project. In effect a movie made to "wake people up" is actually a world government subversion under the guise of the "solution". The globalists already know it is an inherited problem they have merely overrun in progress, to make worse, to create the now global problem, for which they have the solution as well.

Thus just identifying the problem is not enough, the solution will be a worse problem, because the same globalist powers that engineer the problem, ALSO have engineered the solution. (And it shows in many peoples and group explanations now being offered, the globalist agenda can be found in all the main expose's now out there, but it is not blatant, it is in the process of the "solution")

It merely requires the final force and finance cycle, to implode the national sovereign power into financial or military subordination, to allow the international law "consent" to now become requirements nations MUST adhere to, because when Global NATO goes uni-polar, world government will have now the full connected enforcement power to enforce global policy. (UN-NATO);

The legal corporate matrix of national regulation is designed to be superceded by international corporatist power, when the final national corporations, like the national government corporation itself, goes into meltdown. Once wealth sovereign power is vanquished (by formulaic national default), the globalist finance globalization, soon backed by massive force (NATO), will be the handy entity to recover that national power, and to "baby sit" it's recovery by the far more "responsible" globalist technocrats.

So the whole national monetary system is the core compromise designed to fail for the globalist monetary solution, and the whole final finance system to be built upon it to fuel the final cycle needs reliably.

But to think they just plan to go to 7, 8, 9 and 10 billion people on a system requiring a full reboot, is of course naive. The "problem", much of which they inherited, requires also a final solution of complete foundational removal, a true "new world order".

It would be a multi-decade operation, but whittling the "problem" down to less than 100 million people, is the only way to truly "start over", which would be the ultimate goal this tiny group has. (It may be more age, than racially driven, I do not know. But I know a nation-state era is ending (which is a major ramification of true globalization culmination), and that is what will really mark the 21st century theming in time)

The enormity of the implications is what aids it being ignored. But being the "solution" is to remove the "problem" fully, and never let it arise again, the one thing the globalist system learned as they originally inherited the problem of letting national powers make their own decisions with no greater oversight. National sovereign autonomy is the problem, and one of the first to be deposed as part of a far larger overall process.

Since it is impossible to de-nationalize billions of people, that population "problem" will be logically next in the deeper agenda to deal with, to get down to the core system, and to install a new "operating system" overall. The earth "computer" remains, the human software and the whole former "operating system" would have to be removed in time for a true global reboot.

This is hy the military expansion is beyond even the scale of two more world wars, it's final function is to control the process leading to that reboot. It would take years, but these guys plan with that kind of foresight. But we do see a certain "window of opportunity" cannot be passed, it must be enacted in that brief window now nearing closure.

The only thing that could stop the globalists is superior diametric power. That can no longer arise from human beings, the national powers couldn't do it, even the last bloc in the USSR and US/UK systems nationally, have also and will also fail nationally respectively.

The global finance, military and trade reregulation is what could have been reversed since the 1970s, had one known the national debt and enforced dependency ramifications it would have in a few decades. By doing nothing but making it worse after 1990, by national blessed further reregulation for globalization aid, just seals the deal for the globalists. Now it is totally irreversible.

But I feel this is realistic. Rather than be uncertain regarding this final cycle, I feel it is best to know it will be turbulent, but it will resolve as well, and now it can be projected relaibly because they used the same formula three times previously. Ignorance aids their power, but even whole nations could not stop this momentum, it is designed into the global national system, and most of it is financial dependency in nature. True wealth power and it's strategic power of a reliable set of formulas, drives the rest of the power system.

But any way. You know what I mean, it is largely historic now, not "conspiracy", but in broad daylight.

Regards

Last edited:

1. How are you going to change what is in the bible when you have never read it?
1. I have listened to quite a few preachers over the years, quoting quite a few scriptures from the bible and the so called holly books - enough to know the predictions it makes to which I was referring.
2. It's in my heart since I was born. I did not need bible just like Jesus did not need bible to know what is right and what is just. Seems like many of the bible followers have a notion that only bible represents Jesus Christ.

So....
1. You are utterly dependent on others for your understanding of the limited amount of scripture you have heard preached.
2. You equate your inherent perfect understanding to the Son of God, as the scriptures describe him. You are his co-equal in understanding. Good to know!

That would be premature. Christ would arrive, but there would be no super-sovereign global government, military and finance entity to fight.

The King North/8th King "scarlet wildbeast" must FIRST get ready (Joel3:9-12; Eze38:7), complete world government by nation-state sovereign deposition (Rev17:11-18), complete conglomeration 100% globalization culmination (Rev16:13-16), and last but not least says so about it all, make the final sovereign global sovereign supremacy claim of world "peace and security". (1Thess5:1-3; Dan8:25 "freedom from care")

When the 8th King proves capable of doing all that, then Christ can drop in to respond to the full sovereign affront on his Father, Kingdom, supreme right and being.

Until that world government is complete and stated as such, Christ logically and scripturally cannot arrive. (Matt24:29-31).

Thus a word to the wise is, as the final world war cycle starts the final tribulation cycle that must resolve into world government (Matt24:29), we can know it is a gauge to full blown Armageddon divine war phase enabling the thing everyone has been hearing about for so long.

But that will take 7 to 14 years from the inception of the final cycle of Daniel 11:42-45. Anyone can surrender to Christ now, and bypass the inevitable. Salvation is free, right in one's Bible, all one has to do is agree to the simple terms, love God and neighbor. (At least we can really try if we would like, love is the only answer.)

Regards

Good post.

A global government will come into fruition but not in the manner pvsi expects or would prefer. It's not going to be a movement "by the people" as a means to overthrow evil or the international banks or any other man-made institution. Step by step we will see a global government forming over time but the folks who control entire nations right now will be the same folks pulling the strings in the future (names and faces may change but the mindset and goal will not).

True, related to that realization there are many researchers and "conspiracy theorists", said in a respectful way btw, that actually are aiding the world government disinformation to misinformation process of engineered dissension into now a total diffusion of guesses.

But most of them expect a miracle, a mass awakening, a mass movement, and happily live ever after, but few take it to the reality of a world government elite dictatorship for a while, will be the outcome. They are the ones with a "mass movement" of ignorance they ahve designed and implemented for 100 years at least.

It takes media monopoly to cause this kind of overall perception control.

So take the Ziegeist documentaries. They explain the "problem" very well. Then they describe the "solution" very well.

But they are actually describing the "new world order" in the Venus Project. In effect a movie made to "wake people up" is actually a world government subversion under the guise of the "solution". The globalists already know it is an inherited problem they have merely overrun in progress, to make worse, to create the now global problem, for which they have the solution as well.

Thus just identifying the problem is not enough, the solution will be a worse problem, because the same globalist powers that engineer the problem, ALSO have engineered the solution. (And it shows in many peoples and group explanations now being offered, the globalist agenda can be found in all the main expose's now out there, but it is not blatant, it is in the process of the "solution")

It merely requires the final force and finance cycle, to implode the national sovereign power into financial or military subordination, to allow the international law "consent" to now become requirements nations MUST adhere to, because when Global NATO goes uni-polar, world government will have now the full connected enforcement power to enforce global policy. (UN-NATO);

The legal corporate matrix of national regulation is designed to be superceded by international corporatist power, when the final national corporations, like the national government corporation itself, goes into meltdown. Once wealth sovereign power is vanquished (by formulaic national default), the globalist finance globalization, soon backed by massive force (NATO), will be the handy entity to recover that national power, and to "baby sit" it's recovery by the far more "responsible" globalist technocrats.

So the whole national monetary system is the core compromise designed to fail for the globalist monetary solution, and the whole final finance system to be built upon it to fuel the final cycle needs reliably.

But to think they just plan to go to 7, 8, 9 and 10 billion people on a system requiring a full reboot, is of course naive. The "problem", much of which they inherited, requires also a final solution of complete foundational removal, a true "new world order".

It would be a multi-decade operation, but whittling the "problem" down to less than 100 million people, is the only way to truly "start over", which would be the ultimate goal this tiny group has. (It may be more age, than racially driven, I do not know. But I know a nation-state era is ending (which is a major ramification of true globalization culmination), and that is what will really mark the 21st century theming in time)

The enormity of the implications is what aids it being ignored. But being the "solution" is to remove the "problem" fully, and never let it arise again, the one thing the globalist system learned as they originally inherited the problem of letting national powers make their own decisions with no greater oversight. National sovereign autonomy is the problem, and one of the first to be deposed as part of a far larger overall process.

Since it is impossible to de-nationalize billions of people, that population "problem" will be logically next in the deeper agenda to deal with, to get down to the core system, and to install a new "operating system" overall. The earth "computer" remains, the human software and the whole former "operating system" would have to be removed in time for a true global reboot.

This is hy the military expansion is beyond even the scale of two more world wars, it's final function is to control the process leading to that reboot. It would take years, but these guys plan with that kind of foresight. But we do see a certain "window of opportunity" cannot be passed, it must be enacted in that brief window now nearing closure.

The only thing that could stop the globalists is superior diametric power. That can no longer arise from human beings, the national powers couldn't do it, even the last bloc in the USSR and US/UK systems nationally, have also and will also fail nationally respectively.

The global finance, military and trade reregulation is what could have been reversed since the 1970s, had one known the national debt and enforced dependency ramifications it would have in a few decades. By doing nothing but making it worse after 1990, by national blessed further reregulation for globalization aid, just seals the deal for the globalists. Now it is totally irreversible.

But I feel this is realistic. Rather than be uncertain regarding this final cycle, I feel it is best to know it will be turbulent, but it will resolve as well, and now it can be projected relaibly because they used the same formula three times previously. Ignorance aids their power, but even whole nations could not stop this momentum, it is designed into the global national system, and most of it is financial dependency in nature. True wealth power and it's strategic power of a reliable set of formulas, drives the rest of the power system.

But any way. You know what I mean, it is largely historic now, not "conspiracy", but in broad daylight.

Regards

Nice outline and well worded. Thanks for taking the time to actually write it out. You've literally nailed what the problem is and how it's being implemented. The Bible outlines the solution. Just exactly what the cleansing process will look like it speculative but I believe it will be divine in nature.

So....
1. You are utterly dependent on others for your understanding of the limited amount of scripture you have heard preached.
2. You equate your inherent perfect understanding to the Son of God, as the scriptures describe him. You are his co-equal in understanding. Good to know!

This is likely the only time we will ever agree on anything so I thought I would seize the opportunity to "thank" your post. :D

1. I have listened to quite a few preachers over the years, quoting quite a few scriptures from the bible and the so called holly books - enough to know the predictions it makes to which i was referring.
2. It's in my heart since i was born. I did not need bible just like jesus did not need bible to know what is right and what is just. Seems like many of the bible followers have a notion that only bible represents jesus christ.

so....
2. You equate your inherent perfect understanding to the son of god, as the scriptures describe him. You are his co-equal in understanding. Good to know!

this is likely the only time we will ever agree on anything so i thought i would seize the opportunity to "thank" your post. :d

lol!

Jesus intended to atone and die for the sins of the world. You'd know this if you read the Book.
EXACTLY, if I'd read the book that is what I would know, but when you follow your heart you know the OTHER truth. If I'd have been reading communist books back in USSR, I would have known that Lenin invented the light bulb, communists were responsible for all the prosperity and those decorated with lots of medals were the war heroes.

Jesus does intend to create His Kingdom on earth but He did not intend to do it prior to His death or during that era. He, Himself, makes that clear in the Holy Scriptures. He willingly died for a very important reason. He could have fled but chose to face His important task. He died so that the rest of us could live. He sacrificed Himself on our behalf and in our stead. We need only acknowledge His sacrifice and seek to do His will in our lives to claim victory over our second death.
Many today can not live because leaders who disguise themselves as Christians such as Obama and Bush destroy their nations, one after one, and in my view it is hypocritical for us fail to see what was in Jesus' HEART and yet at the same time play experts about him because we read the BOOK. There is a good song by Genesis which reflects this hypocrisy, especially in 4:00 minute mark:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back