Message to Christians in America by the spokesman of the new world order

Jesus intended to atone and die for the sins of the world. You'd know this if you read the Book.
EXACTLY, if I'd read the book that is what I would know, but when you follow your heart you know the OTHER truth. If I'd have been reading communist books back in USSR, I would have known that Lenin invented the light bulb, communists were responsible for all the prosperity and those decorated with lots of medals were the war heroes.

A couple of things I keep in mind for my own good:

Jeremiah 17:9, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Mark 7:21, "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,"
Matthew 15:19, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"
WOW. Bible seems to have a quote for everything. So now it is no longer good to follow what's in your heart (I'm sure that would not have applied if I would have simply followed in my heart's desire to follow teachings of the BIBLE" but now that my heart strayed of course, OUT POP'S the quotes about NOT following your heart: it is in my understanding that following one's heart means following what you deep inside believe to be true and just, the right thing to do as opposed to say take bribes, deceive, cheat. But now bible, which supposedly teaches us good, also I believe I heard somewhere that it has some scriptures about burning in hell, slashing throats and so on, to be used when necessary. ONE thing I DO agree with the followers of bible - your bible IS a powerful book. But so was Adolf Hitler. And with USA being the majority Christians (I believe?) one has to wonder how come the society has become so ignorant - I understand that Russia and other nations have it's share of alcoholics and idiots, but America, being a Christian nation clearly is NOT an exception. Borat Hussein Osama if you know what I mean...

There is no Rapture.

There is no 666 organization.

There are only people who do not understand the Bible.

1. I can write some powerful scriptures MYSELF. And with some power behind them, they would stick just as well.
2. Good that you know.

Many men have come along who've decided that the Bible wasn't good enough so they either attempted to re-write it from their own perspective or added to the writings with "new revelations" that only they could see.

The Bible alone and just as it is, is all a man needs in order to know the basic nature of God and to find salvation in Christ. Nothing more or less is necessary.

It's obvious that most Christians re-write and interpret the bibles. Christianity has splintered into too many sects / subdivisions to count because of the varying interpretations. If the bibles alone "just as they are", are adequate to know the gods, why are there so many "christianities"?

Who says the Bible alone is adequate?

So....
1. You are utterly dependent on others for your understanding of the limited amount of scripture you have heard preached.
2. You equate your inherent perfect understanding to the Son of God, as the scriptures describe him. You are his co-equal in understanding. Good to know!
1. I can write some powerful scriptures MYSELF. And with some power behind them, they would stick just as well.
2. Good that you know.

Many men have come along who've decided that the Bible wasn't good enough so they either attempted to re-write it from their own perspective or added to the writings with "new revelations" that only they could see.

The Bible alone and just as it is, is all a man needs in order to know the basic nature of God and to find salvation in Christ. Nothing more or less is necessary.
I always knew that lots of men were writing in the book, some of whom I believe to have been under the influence while writing, and not just the influence of God. I was not aware that bible was the core (ignorant of me) but the preachers on TV never mentioned that: As I remember they keep quoting and adding all kinds of stuff, from Matthew, from John, Genesis, (I love band genesis) from Isaiah 5:4, Drunkard 3.5 etc. and so I associate that stuff as ONE AND THE SAME. They do it with such confidence, how are we supposed to know what IS and what is NOT the word of GOD. a few posts back when I was responding to some other post here, I wanted to say that the teachings of the bible in America today do not seem to exactly reflect with the teachings my grand parents seemed to have had back in Lithuania - they never talked about the end of the world, about the world dictator or the return of Christ - and for me these things are DOWN RIGHT OFFENSIVE to hear. SO THE QUESTION IS: WHO took over the publishing of bible related productions, and with what purpose

I fully agree that many world leaders have "disguised" themselves as Christians and have used that title to further their personal goals or the goals of the oligarchy that they work for. If the entire planet would live by the simple rules: "do unto others as we would have others do unto you" and "love thy neighbor as you love thyself" then our problems would be almost completely solved.
Right. And while some additions to the bible may perhaps have been with intention to enforce this, other additions may have been with intent to do nothing more than to control and manipulate. In my opinion what a better way to encourage society to live by this simple rule than to give them power, power to elect their leaders - look at America endorsing elections in Ukraine - another oligarch got "elected" - how will this help people have faith in God and such teachings about loving the neighbor?

There is precisely ZERO RELEVANCE between my post you quoted and your reply. and yet you talk about delusions.

The only post I had quoted contained an implied challenge to specify in regards to the 20% of your political commentary that "is NOT spot on". That's exactly what I did. You're generally accurate in your spiels as far as identifying some of the main problems with the American political system and society at large; it's your proposed solutions to those problems (despotism in general and installing yourself as that despot in particular) that are not only "NOT spot on" but clearly indicative of delusional disorder.
So present YOURSELF as a solution or point to one.

EXACTLY, if I'd read the book that is what I would know, but when you follow your heart you know the OTHER truth. If I'd have been reading communist books back in USSR, I would have known that Lenin invented the light bulb, communists were responsible for all the prosperity and those decorated with lots of medals were the war heroes.

Jeremiah 17:9, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Mark 7:21, "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,"
Matthew 15:19, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"
WOW. Bible seems to have a quote for everything. So now it is no longer good to follow what's in your heart (I'm sure that would not have applied if I would have simply followed in my heart's desire to follow teachings of the BIBLE" but now that my heart strayed of course, OUT POP'S the quotes about NOT following your heart: it is in my understanding that following one's heart means following what you deep inside believe to be true and just, the right thing to do as opposed to say take bribes, deceive, cheat. But now bible, which supposedly teaches us good, also I believe I heard somewhere that it has some scriptures about burning in hell, slashing throats and so on, to be used when necessary. ONE thing I DO agree with the followers of bible - your bible IS a powerful book. But so was Adolf Hitler. And with USA being the majority Christians (I believe?) one has to wonder how come the society has become so ignorant - I understand that Russia and other nations have it's share of alcoholics and idiots, but America, being a Christian nation clearly is NOT an exception. Borat Hussein Osama if you know what I mean...
You consistently show how profoundly ignorant you are, or either that how linguistically challenged.
The majority of Christians aren't American.
Why should anyone take your critique of the bible seriously when you admit you have never read it?

2. Good that you know.

I always knew that lots of men were writing in the book, some of whom I believe to have been under the influence while writing, and not just the influence of God. I was not aware that bible was the core (ignorant of me) but the preachers on TV never mentioned that: As I remember they keep quoting and adding all kinds of stuff, from Matthew, from John, Genesis, (I love band genesis) from Isaiah 5:4, Drunkard 3.5 etc. and so I associate that stuff as ONE AND THE SAME. They do it with such confidence, how are we supposed to know what IS and what is NOT the word of GOD. a few posts back when I was responding to some other post here, I wanted to say that the teachings of the bible in America today do not seem to exactly reflect with the teachings my grand parents seemed to have had back in Lithuania - they never talked about the end of the world, about the world dictator or the return of Christ - and for me these things are DOWN RIGHT OFFENSIVE to hear. SO THE QUESTION IS: WHO took over the publishing of bible related productions, and with what purpose

Since you have never read it, how do you know who is in error? Maybe your grandparents are morons. Maybe it's genetic.
If your heart is to be your only guide, you can be sure you will never have a consensus following you, as they will follow their own hearts and find you a delusional ass who is at odds with their own hearts.

Since you have never read it, how do you know who is in error? Maybe your grandparents are morons. Maybe it's genetic.
If your heart is to be your only guide, you can be sure you will never have a consensus following you, as they will follow their own hearts and find you a delusional ass who is at odds with their own hearts.
And there you have it: "My catholic grand parents were morons"
Possible reason: because they did not worship Jesus Correctly.

And there you have it: "My catholic grand parents were morons"
Possible reason: because they did not worship Jesus Correctly.
Who knows?
You haven't bothered to do the most minimal research on the issue.

Yes ... the Bible is full of good information. Information describing the nature of man as well as the nature of God. The Bible says that we should conform our hearts to the will of God. Not an easy thing to do much of the time. I struggle daily.

So present YOURSELF as a solution or point to one.

In my opinion, it's the height of naivety to imagine there exists an all-encompassing "solution" to the world's many problems. Prioritizing the courses of action that are realistically available to people outside of the established loop of power, we can start by educating ourselves to react appropriately in the 'reaction' phase of the power-brokers' preferred M.O. for manipulating public consent (problem, reaction, solution). Thanks, in no small part, to the internet, there have been some notable successes in that regard in the post-9/11 era, with the failures of a number of psy-ops to spark the public outcries they were most likely intended to create.

Additionally, we can strive to inform others to see the mainstream media as the propagandist tool it has always been, so to view any information gleaned from those sources accordingly, and to seek out alternative sources to paint a more complete picture of 'the news'.

Politically speaking, we're screwed, at least for the foreseeable future. The American people are too entrenched in the false doctrines of the partisan orthodoxies that were designed to keep us fighting amongst ourselves instead of uniting against the common enemy. There again, as a group in the know, we can only try to enlighten those within our reach to see the candidates for what they are, and attempt to operate within the system to the best of our abilities in order to oppose the aspects of government we don't especially care for, all in the hopes of one day garnering a significant enough opposition both inside and outside the halls of government to really make a difference.

Most importantly of all, the primary goal should be to promote democracy - true democracy - and bring an end to the methods of those who've both subverted and perverted the meaning of that shining principle for far too long.

Yes ... the Bible is full of good information. Information describing the nature of man as well as the nature of God. The Bible says that we should conform our hearts to the will of God. Not an easy thing to do much of the time. I struggle daily.
All true. I also have woken up a lot of times trying to decide if I should continue following (and serving as I call it) god, or if I should abandon my fight, and instead try to come up with some scheme to profit from all the ignorant who ignore me, and every day I chose to continue my fight, because the ignorant become an illusion, and their ignorance is just a comedy, because they themselves are a comedy. and that is why I am not ashamed to be called names on these boards. :eusa_angel: But I very seriously DO feel responsibility to change the world :mad: and I compare those who feel powerless to do so to hamsters, because it is their lack of vision, lack of understanding, lack of LOVE (which can lead to curiosity and understanding) that makes them the way they are. they lack the very existence with their love for the book and a dead man: why did they not follow Jesus when he was alive? I looked at people like Osama Bin Laden and Gadhafi, and I saw Jesus in them: Osama gave up a luxurious lifestyle to fight infidels in the middle east - he never admitted to involvement in 9:11 and that tape that surfaced on CNN at just the right time was very clearly a FAKE, I look at Gadhafi, a leader who lived in a tent, who provided free education to his people, free energy, and so on, and I realize that he was a living Jesus Christ. And what do these people get? they get executed, and I get called a crazy idiot, and what about American Christian leaders and their ignorant society? Pay for TV service, pay for Internet service, phone service - these services should be absolutely free because the satellites to make them possible were put in place by the government of the people. but this society of Christians is so ignorant that they can not even comprehend the grip that money has on them.

Last edited:

It's obvious that most Christians re-write and interpret the bibles. Christianity has splintered into too many sects / subdivisions to count because of the varying interpretations. If the bibles alone "just as they are", are adequate to know the gods, why are there so many "christianities"?

The bible "alone'er" who I responded to.

Nice outline and well worded. Thanks for taking the time to actually write it out. You've literally nailed what the problem is and how it's being implemented. The Bible outlines the solution. Just exactly what the cleansing process will look like it speculative but I believe it will be divine in nature.

Your welcome. I am glad every now and then, in at least basic outline form, others have been paying attention to see it is actually kind of logical what we are seeing, and has a final cycle planning.

Whether one was speaking spiritually in prophecy, or in world development, it is getting increasingly harder to find people that have paid attention to this last 20 years of globalization developments that actually are in prophecy.

I mean if God foretold the whole "seven head" seven national powers (Rev13:1) that formed the sovereign nation-state basis of today's world, OF COURSE God is going to also project the globalization cycles to their conclusion as a conglomerated global government OPPOSED to God's Kingdom, it is what the whole climax prophecies are all about, removing the global government (Dan2:31-45; 2Thess1:6-10), it's military (Rev19:19-21), and abyssing Satan (Eze38:7) and the demons (Rev20:1-3; Isa24:21-22), as God's Kingdom comes "down from heaven" (Matt6:10; Rev21:1-5).

The climax "Armageddon" situation is on earth, and in the spirit realm, as Christ comes to depose both rival powers, human and demonic. (Interesting on how all the "alien" research development also brings in the angelic entities in at least concept, that are really behind all that distraction. It simplifies to the fallen angelic activity of Gen6, Jude 6 and Eph6:12. Now we have many "alien" distractions covering a simple concept, Adam and the woman were targeted by an angelic being not of the human world. (Eze28:12-18). Thus the basic theme is the same in "alien conspiracies" and the Bible, and actually simple to understand, hence all the confusion to aid concealment of it's simpler aspect.

Think about that concept of hiding simple truth, with elaborate distraction, because it too is everywhere. Why all the religious, political, philosophical and conspiratorial information and confusion? Well true, people are free to speak and think and form speculation, so that much is natural. But using that natural dynamic to create mass confusion aids covering up something that is actually simple and basic. And that is why "they" use that to distract people from the simpler truth, pattern or function of the thing - it would be easy to figure out if not for all the distraction.

1. For example, the main power of central banks producing currency or it's digital bank enriching counterpart, is not just it's creation and authority to distribute, but the control of the [volume]. By control of the means of commerce, loans and trade by volumetric increase and contraction, a great part of the whole investment and interest rate counter controls are established. Very simple, that is the basic of the game, it least common denominator, as that facilitates "boom and bust" cycles that enrich the international banking core super-corporate system.

A boom and bust cycle aggregates wealth to the central financial authority. (That is what "tribulation" is for the globalists, an acceleration of power and wealth (Dan11:42-43) final consolidation.). The government is indebted by agreement, the whole thing is controllable. The US government under Andrew Jackson and Lincoln did try to route out the international central banking assimilation of them, for it's use.

Since the Federal Reserve that little battle is now fully lost, the US Gov't is banker owned and operated literally, they literally own the Gov't in more ways than just massive indebtedness. Issuing cuurency never can cover fractional lending induced debt, thus event the temporary so-called financial "soltuion" further indebts the government and everyone else to. Expansion in capital and commerce is actually DEBT based expansion.

But anyway, the point is simpler fundamentals are covered up with many distractions; legal "fine print", economic theory, interest rate mathematics, taxes, law, claims, agreements, careers, loans, mortgages, blah, blah, etc, etc. Now the main finance system distraction is the cultural system itself, now all things reinforce the concealing of the primary development of financial power dictatorship.

Now that the whole thing is super-computer controlled globally and digital in definition of the very currency and investment symbols, the whole thing is a virtual reality able to be completely fictionally controlled. None of that "free market" stuff actually applies, they can manipulate all the numbers, because of their control of the core system itself, and their amassed predominance of the actual wealth.

Who could trust the main engineers of greed, power and the love of wealth and money can be unaccounted by greater oversight? Who lets the fox regulate the chicken coup? Who lets the globalist financiers design the ENTIRE commerce, investment and social consumption system? The US Government, that's who, and we have bought it from birth as legitimate by selective warped historical indoctrination to aid nationalistic control of the human mind.

When they say gold defines national sovereignty they mean it (but they never told us this in high school), and the globalist gold banks are where it is consolidated, unaccounted, and unsupervised by ANY government oversight. (Dan11:42-43 "gold" greater meaning, they "rule" the national sovereignty) In that literally explicit prophecy, it is obvious in the "ruler of the silver and the gold" will not be a national power - they have NO gold, the bullion banks have it, where no one actually knows! Daniel 11:42-45 "King North" is all globalist 8th King in the final drive since 1990. (Dan11:30-45)

So they cover up the basics with great complications, because it is actually very simple once it is revealed logically.

They also cover up the fact international bankers and gold acquisition are the root and function of all the wars since the revolution, and probably before as well. But every development in American history had a gold, collateralization or international banking control and profit objective. By following the greatest profit center, the true main manipulator of war is found, the globalist financiers.

Instead people are focused on the symptoms and effects not the actual cause.

2. Now look at globalism versus nationalism as a basis of world power development, very simple, global in extent national and globalist, yet very basic and logical. It almost explains itself. The true "king north" and "king south" polarity of the globe is globalist and nationalist development - very simple, and yet very comprehensive. Now logical is the nation-state evolution is into the globalist state, that is clearly seen in world research.

The trans-national corporatism first truly developed in, as one example, the Rothschild banking network of Europe, that eventually spawned all the commerce, trading and military alliances and their "corporate" body definitions, is the real center of aggregated world wealth and power as an example of a microcosm of globalization. The World Bank and IMF of basically "the UN of Finance" seeds the central bank system in all the member nations of appropriate financial scale. It indebts the "global south" "third world" systems into that system by corporate assimilation and national liability, "enforced dependency". The national "corporate" entities defining government merely facilitate the labor, tax and mass insurance of the elites. Very simple, and very well hidden in history and explanation.

But in the process arise every division in every "solution" and "question" whose determination, like "democrat" or "republican", is actually inconsequential to what is really going on. All the "democracy", "capitalist", "socialism", "communism" is in the end meaningless, except to distract and divide within and between nations, it is all an illusion so the globalist power that uses all of those philosophies can proceed with little exposure - while every "philosophy" AIDS the globalization process one way or another as all philosophies and "movements" are soon expertly overridden for globalist use.

In reality a hybridization of ALL that division, is what it is, to facilitate globalization and conceal it's reality, and that is the purpose of these divisive philosophies - they never offer a true solution, yet they distract people for entire lifetimes. Every campaign speech sounds the same, and this is why, it is pure bull. Very simply, in reality all the distracting "this, and that" equates all those systems to be for the same function and are the same system underneath and above it all. They all evolve, mutate, hybridize and transform into a complete globalism.

In the meantime it was divide and conquer, upon inconsequential differences in political and ideological theory, pitting nations against nations, as well as dividing them internally, so the masses could carry on the dirty work and expansion priorities of the globalists, thinking on thing, while accomplishing another thing unknown to them in the greater overall process. It requires intelligent design to have been so globally successful and pervasive. While fighting the illusional "enemy" the true globalist national sovereignty enemy was using people to undermine themselves, enslave themselves, and worship their top national puppet captors, and actually aid the actual globalist enemy. They redirect mental energy en masse, misled by a plethora of engineered delusions en masse, to get the real work done for globalist power, like world wars, for their greater purpose overall.

People in general, are none the wiser and will "fight" to retain their "freedom" to actually enrich the globalists. It really is uncanny, because it is.

3. Now when we look at institutional Christendom do we find live and real-time explanation of a prophecy that indeed foretells the national sovereign and conglomeration sovereign effects of globalization? (Rev16:13-16 [globalization]; Rev17:11-18 [sovereign consolidation]; Joel 3:9-12; Dan11:36-39 [military globalization and power consolidation]; Dan11:42-43 [wealth and finance globalization]; Dan11:40 [Globalist world "invasion"]; Dan11:45; Dan8:25; Dan12:11 [world government "placement"].

Instead a simple process described in the world system research itself actually mirroring prophecy and basic globalization principles in prophecy, now shows the process of globalization culminates into world government. Now instead religious tribal war and philosophical minutia distracts all Christians (and it is present in all large scale organized religions) allowing this to occur by not studying prophecy and world developments, and if it is seen saying nothing about it.

Thus all these divisions are concealing a more fundamental basic. Since the Bible foretold the national progression (Dan2,7,8,11) to even form the basis of final globalization (Rev16:13-16), globalization ramifications are being downplayed and concealed. And since it is the human governmental culmination to result in world government, the key trigger of Christ's arrival and sovereign response is also concealed, WHILE it is culminating in broad daylight so to speak!

Now as an example take Jehovah's witnesses as a picture, a "microcosm" of subversion that is actually very interesting in their later prophetic "theology" development that actually aids globalist development while concealing the world government completion of prophecy, at the same time, AND creates a "self fulfilling prophecy" delusional hoax to be used on JWs, in their sector of global organization, at the end of the JW corporate process, it's deposition soon. (Yet elements in the JW engineered theology technique and organization, are actually everywhere. It being present in them shows how extensive this diversion truly is, it is a great example of being misled by intelligent designs that MUST be due to infiltration, it cannot be simply accidental).

At one time, back in the late 1800s it was a "Bible students" movement, a very generic term, that did lay a basis of the first well publicized explanation of the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 national progression defining the seven heads of the wildbeast (after say 1920), from the prophetic benchmarks in Daniel 2, 7 and 8. Now that prophetic system up to Rome is undisputed and explicit in prophecy (Rev17:10-11), it is the Anglo-American final [national] alliance and empire that is NOT being connected to prophecy in overall Christendom. But JWs did expose that prophetic 7th Head and "King South" connection to final national progression. (But that is not the end of the story in prophecy, globalization is);

So now Jehovah's witnesses will not complete the process. And that is by design even they do not perceive.

The prophetic outline that merely connected the Anglo-American national based empire into it's proper place in the nation progression of world history AND prophecy, is where JWs have stopped tracking prophecy. True the Anglo-American national power is the final of that national ascension, BUT the globalist world power is what absorbs it. (Rev17:11-18; Dan11:36-41);

Now JWs did track two UN placements to 1945, but then subverted the 3rd and 4th UN placements at the truly significant UN 3rd placement "new world order" objective campaign of 1990. (Instead JWs JOINED that "public information" campaign as UN NGO of the UN Department of Public Information.) (Incidentally it is the "governing body" development of 1976 that also introduced all the distracting minutia in doctrine that also conceals what is really going on in the Bethel infiltration. Now JWs are just a Catholic style Papal hierarchy, complete with "excommunication" "disfellowshipping" and an overall silencing "inquition" upon any JW that criticizes the leadership. So in effect as JWs claim otherwise, in fact a typical controlling hierarchy and lawlessness by policy is now in place in JW's organization;

JWs are a "microcosm" of Christian defection and infiltration that aids most importantly concealing the national progression that results in the globalist progression since 1919. JWs have been successfully subverted in the core tracking of prophecy, for organizational minutia and overkill, that should have been the central JW focus, instead all is lost up to the second UN placement, JWs went globalist the minute that "Governing Body" seized control in 1976.)

Thus JWs are an example as well of many distracting developments concealing the basic simplicity of what it means to ignore that 3rd UN placement. No JW seems to notice. Now the 3rd and 4th UN placement makes no sense to derailed JWs. And all the organizational scandals and controversies aid the concealment of the simpler internal development.

The JW infiltration and subversion "model" is also present, in it's own way, in every government, government agency, and other religions, in that way they are a fractal of a far bigger, but exactly related, global pattern of diversion.

Now JWs are still saying the impossible USSR is "King North" (Impossible to fulfill Dan11:36, 42-43, and others in that prophecy of pinnacle globalist power of Daniel 11:27-45). Now they are not saying global national "south" and global globalist "north" is the OBVIOUS, easy to see, development since 1990 in Daniel 11:27-45. It is obvious globalism is the basis of global government.. Incidentally they became a UN NGO in 1990-1992 intrigues hidden from the average JW for 10 years until globalist press exposed it, so they are also involved in massive transgression according to their own rule books - now they are a globalist government co-proclaiming organization since 1991 (Awake! 9/8/1991), yet claim to be exposing the UN as prophecy as globalist world power, yet have said nothing since 1945 concerning the UN and prophecy, like covering up the 1990 3rd UN event.

(So all in all this is a very weird development in the JW org that is actually ominous. Expect a BIG operation to fall on that JW worldwide org soon. They are the key last point of prophetic explanation to erase.)

Thus I will respect the sovereign prophecy that came forth in that movement in JWs now long gone, but I will not get distracted by their organizational minutia or policies designed to distract and stumble, and they all came in with the "Governing Body" of 1976. And the same with other organizational Christian religions, I will speak to and listen to individuals, but the organizations are useless overall, they too aid distraction and subversion of actual Biblical Christian prophecy and truth.

And now when we see national ideological and religious division aids the final globalist conquest, JWs are being sold a ludicrous idea global religion is attacked first (it is God's house judged first; 1Pet4:17), when clearly global religion must aid the final cycle to it's conclusion, and that backed by deep final cycle prophecy of Rev16:12-16 and Rev17:12-18. It is obvious religious confusion, like nation-state ideological confusion, aids the final cycle undertaking to world government)

JW Setup

So they too have been overridden and their own scandals and internal to external division controversy AND an engineered final prophetic interpretation deception is instead setting them up for a coup, that can be sold to them as "prophecy fulfilling brothers!", because it will NOT be Daniel 11:44 or the Babylon the Great attack that is used to conceal what is really going to happen to the JW worldwide organization.
JWs are also being set-up for a premature "end of the world" as if this tribulation is the terminal end sequence. But in fact it is the BEGINNING of the final cycle STARTING, it is not the end, and the "tribulation of those days" instead resolves into world government, as before, but at global scale. And since the "Bible students" did begin to lay out the League of Nations manifestation as prophecy, and the JWs continued in exposing the 2nd UN placement of 1945 as significant, it requires a little more elaborate scheme to derail that former exposition.

This is why the JW infiltration and it's main "operation of error" is a little more elaborate than most of Christendom, because it requires derailing from a developed national sovereign prophecy tracked to the first two globalist forming world government developments in 1919 and 1945.

In any event derailing prophetic validity is an objective of the globalist control of Christian religious groups. It is also the divisive global dimension of the use of large scale religious alignments, like "Islam" and "Judaism" and "Christianity" as an example, but the principle descends into all major national religions and their millions of sects and sub-cultures of spiritual ideologies.

But it all aids the concealment of more basic truths, like the gauging, in world government completion, of the true coming of the King of kings, as he proves his title, and ANY individual in all these distracting groups can take advantage of that truth, because it must come forth in greater degree, as a basic generic reality, guaranteed by God, it is the basis of the whole Revelation replication of Rev8-11, Rev16, a seven trumpet and seven plague gauging to Christ's arrival in huge world developments that will define the milestones of that trajectory to the inevitable.

Religious grouping and labels have themselves detracted from the basic and more fundamental meaning of truly being Christian, and awaiting a completely different form of world government in Christ's Kingdom.

(John 18:35-38) Pilate answered: “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests delivered you up to me. What did you do?” 36*Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.” 37*Therefore Pilate said to him: “Well, then, are you a king?” Jesus answered: “You yourself are saying that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is on the side of the truth listens to my voice.” 38*Pilate said to him: “What is truth?”

It's about the basic truth of Christ coming for kingly reasons, not the many guesses concealing it or the distractions that form in the groups claiming to representing it that end up being overridden by their very leadership defection and infiltration by 8th King intel.

In my opinion when Christ comes to judge for real in matt24:29-31 and Matt25:31-46, he will judge all individuals, and by purchase can even save those not understanding him, for many "sheep" ask "when did we see you...?". Thus instead of using the truth of Christ to condemn people and opposing state systems, in basic form as we judge is as we are judged, we need to fully believe anyone can be saved even when Christ arrives, because he will be saving sheep first, and he, not some religious label, will finish the work he started, and the determination of all.

And by that time, people will need "salvation" to just survive the final "new world order" planning. (Dan8:25; 11:44-45);

So if we keep our focus off the main topical distraction, and remain focused on the foundational truths that are actually what is culminating to the foretold climax, we can see God is also forming the context of a final wake-up call. (Matt25:1-13). Appreciation and recognition of how prophecy actually outlines the final cycle, is part of that "oil" the "five" "wise virgins" have enough of. Paying attention to the basic prophetic outline and principles is how the basic globalization outline and principles now matches the prophecy so precisely, it's harmony could not be accidental. It shows too, how now dated prophetic exposition of Christendom, and also JWs, is not aiding the final process, so we can expect some divinely backed development while the final cycle is in progress because the final cycle basic outline, must come forth, because it is basically the map to Armageddon.

Now events to fall on the JW Bethel organization can aid the process of the wake up call, because there are two UN explanations there that need to be connected to the last two UN placements of Daniel 11:30-45; (Dan12:7, 11). Plus the JW religious label can be proven invalid as a far broader call can be made to all Christian claimants, and others coming to see the truth of the prophecy, including JWs who need and update, but must discard their various organizational "idols" and traditions that merely distract from and burden the truth.

So I say stay focused on principles at work, and know the distractions will be inconsequential but for distraction, they will only aid world government thrust upon the world. By seeing principles, like this distraction principle, we see overall all things are being distracted, one way or another, in ALL the nations, and that aids the Revelation 16:13-16 "gathering" culmination, whose base global force, is the globalization process and it's principle, at work every day to the world government goal.

We do not need to get overly anxious about the tribulation. Yes it will get severe, BUT it will not get so severe as to impede the globalist process from completing, it will aid it, it will accelerate massive power and wealth consolidation into globalist control. (Dan11:42-43); And it will be resolved in that realm of usefulness, like WW1, WW2 and Cold WW3, to present finally, world government as the big "solution", and many people will "admire" those claims when that time comes. (Rev13:3; Rev17:8 "admiration" principle)

Now a harmonization of basic prophecy principles and continuum with basic national versus globalized developments, and a pretty well comprehensive and systemic subversion by matured infiltration globally, it could not just be made it where it will all converege. Now all this stuff is just principles, models of overall psychological control equalling control of nations by control of groups who control individuals to voluntarily aid the overall process.

It is now inseparable. Now we have people who cannot see the prophecy meaning. Now we have people who cannot see the conspiratorial and historic development dimension. Yet we have people who see the truth in both of those systems, in prophecy and world developments. BUT there is no one putting BOTH developments together, at least not in a position of overall distribution to warn all people.

And that too is prophetic the "signs" of Luke 21:25 precede the very real events of Matthew 24:29, as some connect both to the same event. But Luke 21:25 shows the lights of human power and societal enlightenment shows "signs" from within their own systems and from their own forecasters.

Thus the final cycle, in whatever way it develops, will form a final explanation because God and Christ give fair warning to even their enemies, and also give full invitation to anyone to live under their Kingdom of God universal governance for the betterment of all. And the "new world order" claiming this right, will in time come down to head to head, face to face battle with the indomitable forces of God, literally billions upon billions of angels each with specific missions in that time period to save people and depose the enemy system 100%. That is the warning the globalists resist at Daniel 8:13 and later at Revelation 11:7.

Really the basic truth in many systems, religious and in global development is very simple in concept. And that is why they confuse it, by organizational override to conceal the simpler truth of Christ's arrival, and the role world government completion will play in it. Thus if we do not dismiss a person from a group or philosophical background due to the "label", but listen to what they have to say, but understand the overall distraction process, parts that affirm the whole come forth from all kinds of places in the world system at times. The parts that connect to the greater overall development.

==
It's really the same story since Eden, just changing in overall strategy, but the basic gist is covering up a basic truth with distraction and error mixing into the truth, using it, in part, to help guide it off course. That is why the record of the national roots of Genesis 10, quickly turned into the "king" Nimrod developments that led to Genesis 11 Babel city complex of Genesis 10:8-12. That "tower of Babel" project was basically incept world government that God confounded by the language confusion. (Gen11:1-18)

It just delayed the process to have to develop as the nations developed in that scattered state.

Thus the final conglomeration that God actually aids at Zeph3:8-9, returns the human language to the original (v. 9) sole form of human language communication. that also ties the concept of "language confusion" (by divine intervention due to world government attempt) and resting the human language as connected to world government attempt at Genesis 11, AND the final actual world government of the future that again, for the second time, will result in a divine intervention of Armageddon divine arrival and sovereign conquest.

Of course the type of intervention is beyond language confusion, and it will be global in extent by the time this world government final manifestation completes.

But the basic story has been there all along, just requiring the proper final world developments to recognize the patterns of prophecy and world globalization developments matching.

Regards, a brother

Last edited:

God does:

Proverbs 30:5-6, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

Galatians 1:8, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Revelation 22:18-19, "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

The bible "alone'er" who I responded to.

I forgot to include the Holy Spirit as well. The Bible, alone, contains enough "knowledge of the ages" to alert the reader to God's existence and His basic nature - God. And it has the history of man's creation; his fall; his ongoing relationship with God; his door to redemption (God/Jesus Christ); the path to everlasting life (God/Jesus Christ); and his relationship with "the world" and now to conduct himself while walking on earth. The Bible comes to life when believers are quickened by the Holy Spirit.

God does:

Proverbs 30:5-6, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

Galatians 1:8, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Revelation 22:18-19, "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Now it's starting to make some sense.

What we as human beings need to understand is that today, all we need in terms of the bible is to listen to one man who has never read it, it is in the form of liberating humanity series on YouTube. I present you with just one transcript randomly picked:
Your ASSUMPTIONS are a LARGE part of the reason your nation is going down. You ASSUME, that a movement that is not televised, is not worth your dedication and time, because it has no chance of getting ANYWHERE, you ASSUME, that majority of people are stupid, because you see how on TELEVISION, they support stupid politicians, and you may ASSUME, that the new world government is against money, because it does not accept donations, OR that it is run by INTERNATIONAL BANKERS, since it does not need your donations, And you may assume that the new world government is leaning LEFT, because it does not recognize the right, or you may assume that it is leaning RIGHT, because it does not recognize the LEFT.
THIS my friend is the true word of God, the purest of the pure. And it is spoken by a man who was born December 25th, whose last name is Abrutis, a man who intends to become a brutal dictator in order to pave the way for the return of the lord Jesus Christ.

God does:

Except none of those verses say anything about the Bible.

Proverbs speaks of every word of God. It doesn't limit it to what we have in the Bible

Galatians says nothing about the Bible or the Word of God. And considering the Gospel Paul and the others preached was that God spoke to man and we can be reconciled through Jesus Christ, I highly doubt saying the Bible is all there can be is consistent with his messages.

The warning in Revelation addresses the Book of Revelation itself. It doesn't speak of the Bible. Nor does it speak to the the Bible alone.

The Bible is a tool that is meant to help bring us into a relationship with God. It's an important part of the relationship, but without the relationship the Bible alone isn't adequate. The fact that it never claims to be should tell you that.

Forum List

Back