🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message To NY City Cops

Gawd, reading a liberal spew is like reading something from a kid in grade school. And they can't just write one paragraph to say she thinks the cops are embarrassing. they have to write a frikken book before they get to the POINT...... that author should look a mirror she want's to see an, embarrassment
Author's name is John Lurie. He never says the cops are embarrassing. He says certain cops are embarrassing. He supports the NYPD, but tells them turning their backs on people at memorial services is as childish as your posts.

You commented and had so many facts wrong. par for the course Stephanie Link sent to Dante by the FAMILY of a NYPD Officer: Message To NY City Cops

The cops at the funeral turned their back on the Mayor, PERIOD!
you're an imbecile .

I suppose you actually believe they were turning their backs on the family members of their fellow officers.

showing disrespect has become very acceptable in some circles.

Bringing politics into everything. Look, people like you would use anything to score cheap political points. You are what ails America

Gawd, reading a liberal spew is like reading something from a kid in grade school. And they can't just write one paragraph to say she thinks the cops are embarrassing. they have to write a frikken book before they get to the POINT...... that author should look a mirror she want's to see an, embarrassment
Author's name is John Lurie. He never says the cops are embarrassing. He says certain cops are embarrassing. He supports the NYPD, but tells them turning their backs on people at memorial services is as childish as your posts.

You commented and had so many facts wrong. par for the course Stephanie Link sent to Dante by the FAMILY of a NYPD Officer: Message To NY City Cops

you're an imbecile .

I suppose you actually believe they were turning their backs on the family members of their fellow officers.

Bringing politics into everything. Look, people like you would use anything to score cheap political points. You are what ails America

The Mayor lost the respect of the NYPD when he took sides with the criminals that they arrested instead of backing the
cops who are sworn in and paid to enforce the law. Even a dumbass like you should know that. It has nothing to do with politics.

you're an imbecile .

The Mayor lost the respect of the NYPD when he took sides with the criminals that they arrested instead of backing the
cops who are sworn in and paid to enforce the law. Even a dumbass like you should know that. It has nothing to do with politics.

The Mayor is the boss. enough with the bs sworn to... :laugh2:

grow up

Link sent to Dante by the FAMILY of a NYPD Officer: Message To NY City Cops

I used to live on E. 3rd St. in Manhattan, across from the Men’s Shelter. It could get pretty stinky but I was fond of a lot of these guys.

Tommy the Jacket Head, who wore a jacket over his head and walked in circles mumbling to himself and then blurting out things that could have come from Stephen Hawking or Søren Kierkegaard. There was an enormously fat guy who would blurt out "Armageddon! Armageddon! Hoom!” every 10 minutes or so, but otherwise...​

One night at about 3 a.m., I heard something going on outside and stood up on my window ledge to see what was happening. There was a cop, by himself, in a precarious situation.

A guy with a metal pipe over his head was standing in front of the cop. Two other guys were behind the cop and seemed ready to attack. An old bum was lying on the pavement and appeared to have been knocked unconscious by the other three.

The cop was white and everyone else was black. I am not sure that that matters but there you are.

Now if I had been the cop and had a gun, I cannot imagine that I would not have shot the guy with the pipe.

But he didn’t.

The cop managed to disarm the guy with the pipe by rushing him and pulling his arm over his shoulder, then handcuffing him almost all in one motion. Then he took out his gun and told the other two to get lost.

It was so insanely brave, that when I got down off of the window sill, I was on the verge of tears.

One cannot expect anyone to act as heroically as this man had — alone, in the middle of the night, with no one to see, no cameras, on a block most officers didn’t dare to go on — risking his life to not take another’s.

If you joined the force to carry a gun and hang with your buddies, crack nasty jokes and bully kids who hang out at the convenience store until they feel like they have no other recourse than to fight back because these things inexplicably make you feel more manly or powerful, if you band together to turn your back on someone speaking at a funeral, then you are an embarrassment.

Simple as that — you are an embarrassment.

But if you, in any small way, aspire to be this cop on 3rd St., 35 years ago — then, I’ve got your back. In any way in my power, I’ve got your back.

If you show this kind of integrity and courage, I dare say the whole city will have your back.

Lurie is an American musician, painter, actor, director and producer.
John Lurie A New Yorker s message to the cops - NY Daily News

peep

The cops who turned their backs on DeBlasio are the same cops who run into burning buildings, who marched into a crumbling WTC on 9/11 and have taken bullets and lost their lives for all the citizens of NYC.

EXACTLY!!!
They have a right and reason to turn their backs on him. How anyone can stick up Deblasio over the citizen police men and women is astounding to me

I used to live on E. 3rd St. in Manhattan, across from the Men’s Shelter. It could get pretty stinky but I was fond of a lot of these guys.

Tommy the Jacket Head, who wore a jacket over his head and walked in circles mumbling to himself and then blurting out things that could have come from Stephen Hawking or Søren Kierkegaard. There was an enormously fat guy who would blurt out "Armageddon! Armageddon! Hoom!” every 10 minutes or so, but otherwise...​

One night at about 3 a.m., I heard something going on outside and stood up on my window ledge to see what was happening. There was a cop, by himself, in a precarious situation.

A guy with a metal pipe over his head was standing in front of the cop. Two other guys were behind the cop and seemed ready to attack. An old bum was lying on the pavement and appeared to have been knocked unconscious by the other three.

The cop was white and everyone else was black. I am not sure that that matters but there you are.

Now if I had been the cop and had a gun, I cannot imagine that I would not have shot the guy with the pipe.

But he didn’t.

The cop managed to disarm the guy with the pipe by rushing him and pulling his arm over his shoulder, then handcuffing him almost all in one motion. Then he took out his gun and told the other two to get lost.

It was so insanely brave, that when I got down off of the window sill, I was on the verge of tears.

One cannot expect anyone to act as heroically as this man had — alone, in the middle of the night, with no one to see, no cameras, on a block most officers didn’t dare to go on — risking his life to not take another’s.

If you joined the force to carry a gun and hang with your buddies, crack nasty jokes and bully kids who hang out at the convenience store until they feel like they have no other recourse than to fight back because these things inexplicably make you feel more manly or powerful, if you band together to turn your back on someone speaking at a funeral, then you are an embarrassment.

But if you, in any small way, aspire to be this cop on 3rd St., 35 years ago — then, I’ve got your back. In any way in my power, I’ve got your back.

If you show this kind of integrity and courage, I dare say the whole city will have your back.

peep
Liberals would expect him to take the beating.

The cops who turned their backs on DeBlasio are the same cops who run into burning buildings, who marched into a crumbling WTC on 9/11 and have taken bullets and lost their lives for all the citizens of NYC.

EXACTLY!!!
They have a right and reason to turn their backs on him. How anyone can stick up Deblasio over the citizen police men and women is astounding to me

Yep. The police see a mayor whose actions are emboldening the criminal element. That is destabilizing this city which was a chaotic and violent place a decade ago and NYPD fixed it. DeBlago is dismantling that.

But he didn’t.

peep

what drugs are you taking and are they prescribed by an m.d.?

EXACTLY!!!

Yep. The police see a mayor whose actions are emboldening the criminal element. That is destabilizing this city which was a chaotic and violent place a decade ago and NYPD fixed it. DeBlago is dismantling that.

He could have smooth things out by apologizing. instead he comes out wailing about they were disrespectful. Typical progressive/democrat tactic from the puke

EXACTLY!!!

there you go supporting union thugs!

I know of NYPD Officers and their families who support the Mayor over the union thugs

But he didn’t.

peep

Liberals hate cops. It's a fact.

But he didn’t.

peep

Really? This would be news to my cop friends

But he didn’t.

peep

So it was conservatives marching in the streets chanting for dead cops?

Oh! I see. Your delusions have you thinking the world is made up of only conservatives and liberals?

okay

never mind

Oh! I see. Your delusions have you thinking the world is made up of only conservatives and liberals?

okay

never mind
So you admit I'm right. Thanks.

okay

never mind
Your side of the political spectrum buddy, take ownership of it.

What did the mayor say that "took sides with criminals"? I must have missed those comments.

Bush92

Didn't that draft avoider Clinton beat war hero 92? how bitter your life has been

just sayin
America has been fucked-up ever since.
So you loved the Johnson Vietnam era years and the Nixon Watergate years and the Jimmy Carter Oil Embargo years and the Reagan run up the debt years?

okay

Forum List

Back