🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message To NY City Cops

The Mayor lost the respect of the NYPD when he took sides with the criminals that they arrested instead of backing the
cops who are sworn in and paid to enforce the law. Even a dumbass like you should know that. It has nothing to do with politics.

What did the mayor say that "took sides with criminals"? I must have missed those comments.

In a speech...publicly saying his "law abiding son" has to be careful when hes around police because of the danger he could be in...apparently, from just being around those police.

That for starters.

It would be like President Obama saying kids should be careful when they are around members of our Army because they might be in danger. The Army members...may not like that.

Remember breaking into the other people's offices, and starting pointless wars in Asia, and lines for gas, and Nancy Reagan consulting psychics to determine public policy? Those really were the good old days.

In a speech...publicly saying his "law abiding son" has to be careful when hes around police because of the danger he could be in...apparently, from just being around those police.

That for starters.

How exactly does your paraphrase of the mayor's comments equate to support of criminals? Is there a parent among us who hasn't talked to his/her kids about asking for an attorney if suspected of a crime and carefully following all instructions given by law enforcement? If so, they aren't very smart, because this is information that should be shared with every teenager.

reality bites,

white parents even tell white kids this in certain cities

Yep. All white parents should, if they're thinking straight. Do you want your child making a confession if he is a suspect in a crime?

Remember breaking into the other people's offices, and starting pointless wars in Asia, and lines for gas, and Nancy Reagan consulting psychics to determine public policy? Those really were the good old days.

and remember Reagan's heart telling him one thing but his brain telling him another? Oh yeah, Reagan's heart told him trading arms with America's sworn enemies in violation of US law was not trading arms with America's sworn enemies in violation of US law -- until his brain got woken up by the law -- by the Iran Contra investigations

Personally my favorite was Nancy Reagan's crusade to get the teenagers of the world to "just say no." That worked well.

That for starters.

How exactly does your paraphrase of the mayor's comments equate to support of criminals? Is there a parent among us who hasn't talked to his/her kids about asking for an attorney if suspected of a crime and carefully following all instructions given by law enforcement? If so, they aren't very smart, because this is information that should be shared with every teenager.

He implies that any given cop is a potential murderer of an innocent law abiding young person. Which is absurd. And it smears the nobility of all cops for the mayor of the worlds most powerful city to publicly say such a thing. NYPD wasnt just speaking for themselves. .but for all cops when they did that.

Now...in PRIVATE...yes every parent should tell their child to obey what police officers tell them to do. And if in trouble..call those same cops if they need help.

But for the mayor of New York to say publicly, basically to the world these day, that he has to warn his law abiding child to be cautious around cops...because of the danger those cops might present? Disgusting and a slap in the face of cops in NYC and America...and the world really.

The Mayor lost the respect of the NYPD when he took sides with the criminals that they arrested instead of backing the
cops who are sworn in and paid to enforce the law. Even a dumbass like you should know that. It has nothing to do with politics.

What did the mayor say that "took sides with criminals"? I must have missed those comments.

Perhaps you should have been paying attention.

That for starters.

He implies that any given cop is a potential murderer of an innocent law abiding young person. Which is absurd. And it smears the nobility of all cops...

:rofl:

what a crock of shit

who writes this kind of crap

:laugh2:

Perhaps you should have been paying attention.

you could read perceived hatred into anything. You ought to be a christian preacher

Personally my favorite was Nancy Reagan's crusade to get the teenagers of the world to "just say no." That worked well.

Yes it did! They said NO to her

They sure did, and now a lot of them are either dead or behind bars for using and dealing.

Drug use is a reflection of the America people like you have given us

We had three kids and adopted two more that their drug addicted parents didn't want, and none of them use or sell drugs. Don't you tell me I am the cause of drug abuse you simple minded pissant.

We had three kids and adopted two more that their drug addicted parents didn't want, and none of them use or sell drugs. Don't you tell me I am the cause of drug abuse you simple minded pissant.

images

He implies that any given cop is a potential murderer of an innocent law abiding young person. Which is absurd. And it smears the nobility of all cops for the mayor of the worlds most powerful city to publicly say such a thing. NYPD wasnt just speaking for themselves. .but for all cops when they did that.

No, he actually didn't say that. Have you read his actual words?

Here they are for you: Dante is a good young man, [a] law-abiding young man who never would think to do anything wrong...Yet, because of a history still that hangs over us, the dangers he may face, we've had to literally train him as families have all over this city for decades in how to take special care in any encounter he has with the police officers who are there to protect him.

He clearly stated that the police are there to protect his son, but that they have had to take care to talk to him about how to handle himself in any interaction with law enforcement.

Now...in PRIVATE...yes every parent should tell their child to obey what police officers tell them to do. And if in trouble..call those same cops if they need help.

But for the mayor of New York to say publicly, basically to the world these day, that he has to warn his law abiding child to be cautious around cops...because of the danger those cops might present? Disgusting and a slap in the face of cops in NYC and America...and the world really.

Oh, I see. You're much like me. In the privacy of your own home, you'll talk to your kids about how to handle themselves if they are in an interaction with the police and/or are arrested, and you'll probably tell your kids much the same things that I've told mine: ask for counsel, don't volunteer information, don't relinquish your constitutional rights, follow instructions, don't get smart, etc. And you've said these things because for your child's protection, they need to know them.

But, if a mayor says this openly can't be tolerated.

Kind of like do what I say, not what I do, right? Is there ever a point where we can have an open discussion about this stuff without it being viewed as anti-cop?

Forum List

Back