🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message To US Students

tumblr_inline_o5olci5pYN1u41g1r_1280.jpg

Doesn't look short to me, but then again....Some people like the Victorian era fashions..

Were it my call, I would have all public system US K-12 students in grey sweatsuits (white T-Shirt) and low-top Chuck Taylors.

If they want to express style, they can wear funny hats on holidays. That's it.

German letter telling school girls to cover up because of muslim invaders arriving in Germany . --- Refugee host school bans revealing clothes --- funny as the article goes on to say that the muslims don't realize what they are doing when the follow a normally dressed school girl around . So , its a built in excuse when the savages just say , hey , I didn't realize .

Last edited:
OMG. Back to the 60's we go.
---------------------------------------------------- yep , hey its cool , but you are going to 700 AD though rather than the 1960s and its interesting that it is females that are going to be affected , harassed , raped , molested , killed by muslims in multi cultural Germany OldLady .

For a proper lady the highest the skirt hem can be is two fingers above the knee.

probably being done to appease the muslims .
And like-minded people like American conservatives. Billy Kinetta being a fine example.

I'm as liberal as the Founders, fella. Look it up. Get the right definition, now.
---------------------------------------- different country but over in Germany school girls are being told to cover up because of the muslim invaders arriving in Germany .

Yes. In such a case here I would mandate thongs in response.

British schools have very strict uniform standards.This isnt an unusual story. The schools equate conformity and discipline.
I think its a bit ott myself but anything that pisses off teenagers must be a good thing.

its funny how they slacked off the standards . I think that this new rule is pandering to muslims in the same way that muslims are being pandered to on this same issue in Germany Tommy .

Last edited:
its funny how they slacked off the standards . I think that this new rule is pandering to muslims in the same way that muslims are being pandered to on this same issue in Germany Tommy .
No, schools have had uniform standards for over a century.
You get a list from the school the year before your kid starts and they tend to cover every aspect of it.Obviously kids read the rules and try and work out how to get round them.
EG - wearing trainers instead of proper shoes,piercings,hair dyed an un-natural colour and skirts too far above the knees.

Every year there is a story in the national press about someone not conforming. Its part of the British way of life.

Your anti muslim stance is groundless.

as i said , the officials slacked off on standards and now have suddenly realized that they need more modest standards . Same thing is happening in Germany and in Germany the reason for more modesty is Muslim invader refugees invading Germany . Commonsense says that 'blighty' faces the same problems as the Germans Tommy .

as i said , the officials slacked off on standards and now have suddenly realized that they need more modest standards . Same thing is happening in Germany and in Germany the reason for more modesty is Muslim invader refugees invading Germany . Commonsense says that 'blighty' faces the same problems as the Germans Tommy .
You and common sense are strangers. Nothing has changed in the last 40 years. Find another non issue to worry about.

You and common sense are strangers. Nothing has changed in the last 40 years. Find another non issue to worry about.
--------------------------------------- i know what i am talking about , just as the Germans and French are kissing invading muslim refugees azzez so is England kissing muslim azz Tommy . ----------- I'll try to find some examples Tommy .

Forum List

Back